• Published 5th Feb 2020
  • 302 Views, 5 Comments

Voidic's World Adventures - lightningman



Voidic travels around the world fixing troubles in various shows, movies, and games.

  • ...
 5
 302

Chapter 5 - The Purge

I stared out at the vast expanse of the void. I had gotten something alarming from a certain area within it. There were no murder victims coming in from a part of a universe that had been steadily declining for the past few years and getting worse with it. The only possible reason i could think that this could happen, would be divine intervention, or total human extinction. But there were still old age victims coming in. so divine intervention. But there should be no gods in that universe. So it was up to me to figure out what the hell was going on.

"Pinkie. You stay here." I say as i turn to her and kiss her gently. "If this place is dangerous, i dont want you getting caughtin the middle of it."

"You sure xavy? I could always use my geode and help smooth out any tensions that might come along." She says, looking at me worried

"I'll Be ok. I promise beautiful." I say as I pull open a tear and send Pinkie home. "I promise I'll be back in our home universe before Breakfast." She tries to relax and nods.

"Alright. I trust you. just please don't get hurt. You know how much that frightens all the girls." She says as she steps through the portal and i close it back up. sighing i Open up the portal to the new universe and step through. Looking around and quickly going through news stories. I immediately see what was happening. Tonight was some sort of purge.

"Fuck... I'm glad I didnt bring her here. Alright. Timeline... Timeline... is this the first purge? If so i could destroy this whole franchise right here and now. The timeline diverted in 2014... First purge was 2017.. What year is it now?" I quickly look at a newspaper March 21st, 2017. Time... Shit. 5: 47. I only had an hour and thirteen minutes to get to staten island. Quickly pausing time. I warm up and snap my fingers close to my feet and positioning them so that when i undo time, i get sent flying forwards by the shockwave caused by this. Using this trick in combination with Blink and Far Reach. I make decent time to Staten island.

Soon I was there and I was late by 20 minutes. "Shit. Skeletor. Come on where are you?" I quickly look around and do some fancy time stopping shenanigans to make myself fly. "Where... Shit." I say as i land and notice the first victim of the movie. "Dammit." I quickly heal up the wound and return the soul from the purgatory of the void.

"Your alive." I say as i quickly pull out my phone. "Say hello to All of america. I'm going to put a stop to this whole purge thing before it has a chance to get any worse." The black man shakes and gets to his feet.

"W-w-what the hell man! I died! how the f-fuck did you heal me man? You a fuckin witch or something, you scary motherfucker?"

"Close. Keep your eye glued to your phone. Because I'm going to be hacking into the whole country for this shit." I say. "Now be more careful ok? The government is going to try to make this purge a success by force." I quickly fly up into the air, making sure that the camera catches the ascent before i turn the video off.

As I turn the video off, i hear screaming. "Shit. Theres three more victims. Alright. Time to end this." I say as I take a deep breath and force the void to surround this entire island. Suddenly everything stops. I made it so nobody could move. but everyone was still perfectly aware of what was going on. Taking a breath and opening up a small portal so i could see into the staging room for this little shitfest. I prepare a new mega bomb like i did for peter parker during that multiverse fiasco. Only, instead of just New York City. I was doing the entire country, piggybacking off the government's hard work.

"What the hell is going on?" Sabian shouted as he tried to make sense of what was going on. Why everyone stopped. Suddenly, screens all over the country shut off and are only sent a single solitary video from my phone.

"People of America." I say as I show the island surrounded in the gentle black mist. "I am disgusted with all of you. Letting your country get this low. Voting in a government, that is just... horrible? That solves nothing but panders to the gun lovers? I'm disgusted. So i'm taking matters into my own hands. How? Let me fist show you something. I patch the video in of me saving the man, and instantly people all over the country began to mutter. wondering if this was staged.

"No. This was not staged. That death was real ladies and gentlemen. President Brecken and his cronies can all attest to that fact. Let me explain to you how this is possible." I say as i turn the video around to show my scarred face glaring at the camera. "Bitches and Bastards of America. My name is Xayvier Chapman. Otherwise known as Voidic. my predecessor was known as The Outsider. But what we both are, or were. Are the managers of the Void, otherwise known as Purgatory. Some people would call us gods. That's too lofty a title for me usually. But when dealing with people as disgusting as you. I will gladly take the full respect that title gives me."

"And i will give you something else to mull over. I'll give your proof that your government is evil. They say that this was all just an experiment? No. This was just designed to make everyone believe that this was necessary. This next video was taken months ago."

"Note. How she said 'Annual' Purge. This was always designed to be done annual. These people manipulated an innocent woman into becoming their spokesperson of Death. Your government is manipulating you into making you do what it wants you to do. It wants you to go out, kill homeless and minorities. You think this is a leap in logic? Lets take a look at what Ario Sabien will do in the near future. This is a sneak peak into the future for all of you.

"Ladies and gentlemen. This is the true face of your government. He is sending you to your graves. And you are all letting him do it. Let me be blunt here. None of you are special. None of you are more important than the other. It's stupid to think you are just because of what god you worship, or what colour your skin is, or how much money you have. You wanna know what god truly sees when he looks down at all you dumbasses? He sees apes, killing themselves because one had a different type of fur or they ate bugs a different way from all the other apes eating bugs. So wake your fucking asses up. Be nicer to your fellow man."

"Now. Regarding all the crime. Drugs. All of those are regulated by politicians and fuckers like those. Give you a few examples here. Marijuana, illegalized because tree farmers were worried that hemp was going to replace it. Cocaine? Sure it's addictive. But what narcotics aren't? And all of those narcotics are used for medicine. Why is Cocaine different? Oh right, because at the time, The US was trying to mend it's relationship with China by clamping down on opium trade. So in my full and honest opinion. Who gives a shit what you smoke or inject? Does it hurt someone else if you smoke or inject it? If yes, don't do it. If not. Do it."

"In fact. Let's make that the whole lesson for this. Are your actions going to lead to hurting someone right now or down the road? yes? DONT FUCKING DO IT. and if the answer to the previous question was no. Go ahead and do it. It's your fucking life. If you want to willingly screw it up, your free to do so! But nobody should be discriminated against, just because of something they have no control over like race or wealth. Fuck i don't even know what my point to this was anymore. So i'm just going to end this quickly."

"Your government is all lying scumbags. I want everyone to rise up and fix the issues you have today. I just saved the 4 people who the same jackass killed down there. Sabian. I sent the mercenaries away already to their own homes. They'll never reach the island in time for the purge tonight to be done. And the jackass that just killed the 4 people?" I snap my fingers and skeletor appears in front of me and i turn the camera to his face. "Say hello to all of america. let them know that you are going to be the one and only victim of this whole fucked up system of Purges. Because i swear to myself. If i catch one of you motherfuckers killing someone else during this night. I'm going to be pissed off. You were all having so much fun with the block parties. You should keep living it up for the night. Foster community and shit. So. To all of you people? I hope you have a good night. and bye bye." I say as i snap my fingers and the mist disappears around the island and skeletor begins rapidly falling from the sky, hundreds of feet down to the cold hard concrete below.

Turning the camera away. I shut off the video and take a deep breath and sigh. Hoping that the purge would end with this, Stepping back through the portal back home. I smile and sit down next to pinkie.

"So did you figure out what the problem was with that other universe xavy?" She asks as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"Just another dystopian horror. Fucked up shit as usual." Pinkie nods and smiles as she cuddles into me. I smile and pet her hair gently as we relax and slowly turn on the tv to our show.

"Next up. The Purge." The tv announced.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment