• Published 5th Feb 2020
  • 302 Views, 5 Comments

Voidic's World Adventures - lightningman



Voidic travels around the world fixing troubles in various shows, movies, and games.

  • ...
 5
 302

Chapter 2 - My Hero Academia

Ahhh..... I sighed as I sat in my chair. I didn't have anything to do except wait for the next adventure and there was nothing else to do except watch some youtube. Until.... Well, I bet you can guess that I never get a moment off. As suddenly a portal opened up under my chair

Oh are you ****ing kidding me? Seriously! I yelled as I feel through the portal onto some kinda beach.

ow.... I groaned as I toppled onto the beach and almost got my hand cut by some stray glass. I groaned and looked around. The first thing I noticed was some old wilting man and a kid with green hair. They were looking at me in shock as I got up and looked around still.

And right there. In Japanese was a sign. So I reached up and adjusted my translation matrix to japanese and the sign slowly changed to english.

WELCOME TO TAKOBA MUNICIPAL BEACH PARK. That name seemed extremely familiar.

"Um, sir?" I heard from behind me as i looked at the green haired kid.

" Yes? what do you want?" I asked as the kid flinched slightly at the demonic village voice that came through my mask.

"Um... Are you some new hero by chance? There's no other way for you to get those support items any other way unless you made them yourself."

"Support items? What are you talking about? I just have my mask and armour and weapons like usual?" The kid stepped back from me when he heard I had weapons and the man came and out his arm in front of the kid.

"So your a new villian?" The man asked.

"Villian? Not a chance in hell. Sure I take some rather... Controversial measures to make sure justice is made, but I've never killed and I sure as hell don't consider myself a villian. Anyway, can one of you two tell me where I am? And... when I am? it's tough to tell. I know I'm in japan somewhere and that make seems vaguely familiar. But I don't know where.

"Oh. Your in musutafu, japan. my name is Midoriya Izuku and this is Toshinori Yagi." My eyes widened as I finally realized.

"Oh for **** sake. Of course I get sent to the BNHA universe and immediately meet Deku and All Might." I groan into my hands as they both straightened up and looked at me in shock. "Oh don't give me that. I just traveled across dimensions, and your surprised I know about you guys? Anyway, while I'm here might as well enter into U.A. When does the entrance exam begin?"

"I... Uh... Tommorrow." All Might told me.

"Right. Now if you'll excuse me. I need to figure out where I'm going to live. And how I'm gonna afford food.... And basically everything else... See ya! " I walk away.

-------------------------------------------The Next Day-------------------------------

I groaned as I woke up to someone shaking me outside U.A's Gate.

"Ugh.... What? What? I'm trying to sleep." I groan as I grab for my mask and put it on.

"Uh.. We met yesterday.. I'm Midoriya?"

"Oh right. Hey Izu. Whats up?" I say as I get off my chair I took from the beach and brought it here.

"Uh... Nothing. why were you sleeping outside the gate?"

"I told you didn't i? Because I traveled through dimensions, I'm homeless now. Anyway, let's go." Heads inside leaving izuku to meet octave Uraraka.

--------------------------------------------------Soon---------------------------------------

"WELCOME UA APPLICANTS, LET'S HOP RIGHT INTO THIS SHALL WE? LIKE YOUR APPLICATIONS SAID YOU ROCKIN BOYS AND GIRLS WILL BE CONDUCTING 10 MINUTE MOCK BATTLES IN SUPER HIP URBAN AREAS! OK, OK, LET'S CHECK OUT YOUR TARGETS! THERE ARE THREE TYPES OF FAUX VILLIANS IN EVERY BATTLE CENTER. YOU'LL EARN POINTS BASED ON THEIR LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY! SO BETTER CHOOSE WISELY! YOUR GOAL IN THIS TRIAL IS TO USE YOUR QUIRK TO DEFEAT ENEMIES TO RAISE YOUR SCORE! AND YOU'LL SEE WHICH SETTING YOUR GOING TO ON YOUR APPLICATION CARD!"

I Sighed as I looked at my card and saw E written on it. so if none of my classmates or the b's are at e, then I'll be able to show off easily. I smiled as I grab some rocks that had been tracked in. I was sat next to Midoriya and bakugo was two seats away from me. I watched as iida stood up and a died about the zero pointer. And as iida was about to berate midoriya, I stood up and iida looked at me.

"Iida. You asked your question. Please be polite and do not berate anyone. I then flicked the rocks and they gently hit iida on the forehead. He glowered at me before sitting down.

"WHOO! THINGS ARE HEATING UP! BUT APPLICANT 536. PLEASE DO NOT THROW ROCKS AT OTHER APPLICANTS." I looked up at present Mic and I could've sworn he trembled just the tiniest bit.

"Fine." walks out of the meeting hall and goes to my BATTLE center. But in the way there I was stopped by a cheerful voice.

"Ah! Excuse me, mr.... What's your name?"

I looked and saw Nezu standing there.

"my name is voidic. One of your new students of class 1-A. Nice to meet you nezu.

" You as well voidic. But might I ask, what's your quirk? I've tried to look for you as much as I could and I couldn't find even a mention of you anywhere. " I smirked as I realized he never looked into the pre-quirk era.

"uh, uh, uh. That's a secret. You'll have to figure that out yourself with High-spec. In fact. That's a challenge. If you don't figure it out by the first time I encounter villains. Then you have to pay for my food and shelter. Got i? If I lose, then I have to explain all of the assets of my powers. Got it?"

suddenly a competitive glare showed up inside of nezu s eyes. "you've got a bet." We shook hands and I turned around and apparated loudly to the battle center.

------------------------------------------------Soon-----------------------------------

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE!" Present Mic shouted as I clenched my fist and my hand flowed with power. I was lucky as no a or b class members were with me in this battle center. "GO GO GO!!!!"

I IMMEDIATELY shot off my time power and paused time. I ran off with my enhanced speed and found where the bots were coming from. I smiled and punched the bot hard then backed up and unpaused time for a millisecond before repausing and continuing this until all the bots were destroyed. As I punched the last bit in the entire battle center. I unpaused time and watched as they all exploded. I smiled and radiated my void magic to seem more intimidating as I turn to the camera. I slowly walked up to it and looked directly into it.


"How was that nezu? Figure out one of my powers yet? Well, I think you'll find that I have many more facets to them. I'll see you in Class 1-A" I made my eyes glow brightly before punching the lens of the camera and destroying it.

....ok, so I might have been a bit too dramatic, but I bet they're eating it all up in confusion. I walked out of the battle center as I watched all of the others stare at me in shock. I made a finger gun and shot one of the guys.
"better luck next time you guys. you were just unlucky that you got set on the same stage as I did. Sorry" I walked away.

----------------------------------------a month later--------------------------

I was snoring away outside the gate of UA. I had managed to create a cardboard fort. See, there wasn't much I could do in terms of shelter, and I was actually pretty hungry. I was dreaming of my girlfriend pinkie pie and wondering why she hadn't visited yet. I sure as hell didn't know how to cross dimensions yet, but pinkie might've and she should be able to visit.

"Uh... Hello?" I heard a voice say outside of my fort. I groaned and got out of my chair and walked out to see aizawa with a letter in hand.

"ugh... AIzawa, isn't it 6 in the morning?" I say as I stretched.

"Have you been living here?" Aizawa asked in a bored yet concerned voice.

" yeah, don't worry about it. I used to live under a doghouse. And I don't mean in a doghouse. UNDER a doghouse. I literally dug out under it and lived there."

"Hmm. Ok. Here" Aizawa handed me my letter and I watched it.

"Hello voidic!" Shouted the letter and principal nezu and All Might waved. "We have to say. You have quite the showmanship. And it isn't unjustified either." All Might cried. " That's right! You singlehandedly destroyed every single record in the application book. Including all mights score. You aced the written exam. And you not only beat all mights score of 100. You left it in the dust in an instant. You scored a perfect score of 500 points. And you destroyed the zero pointer and saved everyone from having to face it. So we decided to add a point for every other applicant in your battle center. For a grand total of 884 points! You passed! Also, for our little bet. I have a few ideas. But none of them make sense. I shall talk to you after you come to our school. "

"WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!!!" They both yelled as it shut off. I nodded and handed back to aizawa.

"Here, for you to put in the hall of fame."

"We don't have a hall of fame." Aizawa frowned.

"Well you better get started on making one for our class. Because we're going to outshine you like the sun to a candle." My eyes flashed bright.


---------------------------------------------the next day------------------------------

I groaned as I was shook awake by someone. "ugh... what do you want?" i said as I looked up to see green hair. "Oh.. Hey izu. School time?" I asked as I gently rubbed my face under my mask.

" Yeah... Uh. What's your name? "

"call me Xayvier." I say as I got up and changed from my armour into my school uniform

"Hey hey hey! why are you changing here?"

" what do you mean? " I asked as I look at midoriya and he flinched from my face. I pulled the hood I sewed into my uniform over my head and my face mask over my face. "I don't exactly have a place to live. So this is where I've been living." I walked out of my fort. " You go on ahead. I have an entrance to prepare for. "Midoriya nodded and ran ahead. I smiled as I walked to my class. As I neared I heard it silent and pushed out my void magic and had it seep in through the Windows and door of the classroom. I grabbed a hold of the door and slammed it open. I looked up and everyone was looking at me trembling. I forced my eyes to glow brightly and smiled, sending chills down their spine.

"So...What's first?"