• Published 24th Mar 2019
  • 2,792 Views, 228 Comments

The Grimdark 6 Vol One: Lost Loyalty - SuperSaiyanDiclonius



Khorne exiles the last loyalist of the 12th legion to a xenos world to kill it's inhabitants, now he must choose between suffering the alien to live, or spilling blood for the blood god.

Comments ( 31 )

A soul so broken no demon would bother with it? So I wonder is it a fallen eternal solder who met his apparent final end at the hands of Horus and the chaos gods, a dead primarch who's soul should be by all rights destroyed by the emperor, a ancient dreadnaught who sought a final revenge on his traitor primarch failing but giving him a wound said demon primarch that continues to linger without healing or someone else completely?

Finding out should be quite interesting once the story does advance.

Congrats on finishing (the first part of) this and i look forward to the continuation. :twilightsmile:

I considered having Garble and the other Khornate dragons taking Torch's place against the feral Orks while Torch became Dragon Lord again, but there is no way they could stand against the Green Tide.

*Facedesk* somehow i missed that the "shroom apes" where orks when i was reading the chapter, seems so obvious in hindsight. :twilightblush:

This is a really good variation on trying to blend various styles.

Valid options? Starlight using the short trip time travel to grab Ember below the cliff, sticking her in a stasis field, then duplicating her body for Torch, while leaving till after the battle to recover and heal her? Or several variations?

As for most opponants, especially Power Armor, what if Pinkie uses Super Bond Total Glue in her Party Cannon instead of batter, which is a lesser glue anyway? Proper glues are as strong as multilayer armor, because they are used to glue the layers together. The difference being, use it to bond the joints, and you end up in tin cans. Glued fibres are used to choke weapons, equipment etc as well.

As for Starlights beam blast against Discord, I still beleive that was a nod to the fandoms Vinyl Scratchs B.Ass Cannon. :pinkiehappy:

And a good reason Chaos hates Harmony, is like the so called reformation of Discord, Harmony can cooperate with Chaos to make a resultant thats stronger than not just either, but both. :pinkiecrazy:

9860932
Aries: *picks up his sword Warp Eater* Bring it on mutants. I could use a workout.

Here's my question. Very important one too. How the hay did you get Nemris to do the cover art for this and the sequel?

I can barely get him to respond to a comment. Let alone ask about art. I got away free with the first one I asked of him. And I just had to have one of his characters be shown or mentioned in the second.

9911413
?
He told me they were free as long as they were simple. (And he doesn't do pony stuff... I'm still looking for an mlp fan artist)

9911625
You got lucky then. Or maybe getting two from him was all he's willing to give.

9911413
Although I do wait around two days for a reply to any requests, and again for any further details if it's more than a one-comment conversation.

9911627
No, he gave me a reboot of Aries with his War Hound appearance. (But simple is definitely the word that describes it.)

9966244
Jaeger from R6S. The "They said it could not be done." Is part of one of his statements in regards to a gadget of his. As for why it's famous....this should clear it up somewhat:
https://youtu.be/_LP7h0ZgvlE

9967004
Ak, okay. I hope you enjoyed this fic and will do so for it's sequel as well.

And now i am loving this more also why do i wanna have my guy spar Aries

10695898
Anthro Pegasus bound to four elemental demons who took part in a 100 year war to eradicate a species that are god and reality killers

10695952
Also near immortal like he can die and comeback but A weakens him significantly B cannot be done again for ages so is Aries up to spar

10695954
Go for it. Be advised, as of two chapters ago in the 2nd Volume, he now has a firearm with enchanted bullets. Currently the only enchantment I've shown is the one that lets a bullet phase through armor.

The gun's type is the Equestrian Defender mk1. Its appearance is based off an ar15 chambered in 50 Beowulf, except it doesn't have a stock. Aries named the gun Defiance.

10695973
Il pm ya when ready though you know way more of warhammer then me do you think my guy would fit in there world

10695979
Swap the four elemental gods with the four Chaos Gods and hell yeah. Daemon Prince of Undivided.

10696004
Oh trust the elementals are a match for a chaos and red fights dirty like nurotoxin claws blads that change shape skin hard enough to block a magic powerblade turning into shadows having a clone fight killing from a single wound being able to make his blades briefly intangible to embed his ice blade before spearing the embeded shards through vitals (Yes he can control it)

10712995
Well there killable so more second chance but zombie

10713050
The Astartes are vulnerable to bio weapons and nurgles minions are walking bio weapons that overwhelm the immune systems both with contact and airborne

10713050
Yeah, I wasn't quite attuned to the differences of 30k and 40k at the time I wrote this. Sorry.

11681877
Discord is explained in Volume 2.

11685159
Hey Saiyan and hear me out this is a crazy idea do you think it's possible for harmony to make saints like the emperor Saint Ember perhaps

11685463
Well, an Alicorn is technically a Daemon Prince, but if you're asking if I plan to bring back to life...no.

Login or register to comment