• Published 8th Apr 2019
  • 941 Views, 2 Comments

Cosmos's Servant - Flameboy

  • ...
17
 2
 941

Alternate Chapter

Cadence thought the star tiara would give her hope of finding Twilight, but whoopie doo, she too now falls under the control of Cosmos.
Then, when all the possessed ponies and zebra reunited, Cosmos has finally completed her spell, and now, she fused Twilight, Celestia, Luna, Zecora, Big Macintosh, and Cadence into one, HUGE body mixed with all she possessed. Now let's get to the story.

"Cosmos! Hey! You're looking good!" Discord said sheepishly. But, then he looked at her body. It was mixed with Twilight's horn, along with Celestia's, Luna's, and Cadence's. The ends f her legs and arms were colored red with Big Macintosh's fur color. And she was wearing two golden earrings that belonged to Zecora.


"Wait, you said that you needed 6 ponies to complete your spell to bring your body back. But why does it look like-" Discord was to finish until Spike spoke up.

"She fused Twilight, Celestia, Luna, Zecora, Big Macintosh, and Cadence into one super huge creature!" He said out loud as he pointed his left finger to the giant creature that now holds his sister's, along with everyone else's features. Everyone started to gasp.

"And I never would have done it, if it weren't for the Element of Generosity, Rarity," Cosmos chuckled. Everyone stared at Rarity confused and she looked very confused as well as she saw all eyes staring at her. Then, using Twilight's teleportation, she teleported in front of Rarity and extended her neck and coiled around her entire body. "You should've chose to be greedy, but no, you chose to be generous and give the first key to your dear friend, Twilight Sparkle, who, is now stuck in my mind along with "Sun Butt" and "Moon Butt" and Zecora, Big Mac, and now Cadence, for as long as I want! Haha! But alas, I made a deal with some "friends" while I was stuck in that prison that was separated through time and space!" she finished by laughing maniacally. Then, she uncoiled from Rarity and appeared in front of the group.

"You told me that you needed 6 "keys" to complete your spell to bring your body back!" Discord snapped.

"Oh, I guess I left "one" side effect out from my plans," she said as she raised her right finger up.

"And what was that?" Discord said angrily.

"Well, you see, with all the ponies possessed, thanks to Rarity, of course," she said while pointing her right palm at said pony, "not only did I need 6 keys to cast a spell to bring my body back, which you can plainly see that only my head is free from the spell," she said while pointing at her head with two fingers.

"Wait, if you're able to complete the spell using Twilight and the other's mind and bodies, why haven't you let them go?" Spike questioned with the palm of his paws showing.

"Why haven't I let them go?" Did you not just heard a word I just said?" Cosmos pointed at the dragon in anger. "In fact, your sister, and everyone else that now resides in mind, are GONE, FOREVER!" She said as she inched closer to the dragon until she touched his forehead.

Spike started to shed tears as he heard what Cosmos just said, and it broke his heart knowing that his big sister, and his big sister-in-law, are now lost within the mind of the evil draconequs. Shining Armor who was standing on Spike's right while holding Flurry Heart in his left hoof, started to shed tears as he lost his L.S.B.F.F. (Little Sister Best Friend Forever) and his wife forever to an evil monster such as Cosmos. Flurry Heart started to shed tears as she lost her mother and "Best Aunt Ever." The three of them started to huddle together, then Applejack went over, shedding tears of her own, and huddled next to Flurry and Shining, and she was hugged by the right back leg by AppleBloom, who was shedding tears as well. For those two have just lost their big brother. Then, all at once, the dragon, unicorn stallion, the baby alicorn, and the two Earth ponies, started to cry as they all lost Twilight, Cadence, and Big Mac forever to that Monster.

Cosmos, feeling guilty, trying to hide it until she felt three painful heartbeats. Knowing that she doesn't like the sentimental stuff, she realizes that the purple and pink princesses along with the red stallion could be alive. Then, she turned her eyes inward and looked inside her mind to see her suspicions were true. She saw Big Mac in the middle of a hug, while Twilight was hugging Big Mac's right side while Cadence hugged his left side. They kept wailing, until Cosmos got tired and turned her eyes outward.

To Be Continued...
In Spike Versus Cosmos...

Author's Note:

This chapter is based on MLP Comic Issue #77, and then #78, where Cosmos has fused with Twilight, Celestia, Luna, Zecora, Big Macintosh, and Cadence to make a new body. I will be making a story that will follow after this alternate scene.

But, like it says at the bottom of the chapter, this first part of this story will be continued to the next story called "Spike Versus Cosmos."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment