• Published 17th Nov 2019
  • 371 Views, 1 Comments

Starlight and The Second Sion - Vansho-Lakon



A Guild Wars 2 crossover: Starlight must fight alongside the hero's of Tyra to save both worlds

  • ...
 1
 371

The Elder Dragon invades

The Mist an ancient place that has existed before the dawn of life itself.A place from each and from this place this story begins as a battle to save it from destruction.

"Great machines. It's a full-on war between Glint's army and the Branded!" Blish gasped in awe As the spirits of the mist clash fiercely with the corrupted crystallized minions.

"It's a distraction. Glint is buying us time" The Commander observed.

Then let's use it to our advantage. We'll have to set the bait further inside, away from the fighting," Blish

I think I can see a shelter up ahead." The commander called out spotting a stone formation away from the fight.

"For some reason, the bait isn't working," said the commander "Why isn't Kralkatorrik coming?"

"This is unreal where is it coming from?" Blish asked his sensors picking up on something.

"What is it?" The commander asked.

I'm detecting an enormous magic reading it must be what's drawing his attention," Blish answered.

"From where?"

(meanwhile in Equestria)

Trapped inside an orb containing the entire world's magic as I know it, along with and myself were descending into a dark swirling abyss beneath us. Powerless to do anything to stop what was about to happen. I look down below into the swirling void only to see something was approaching, something enormous. it looked like a dragon but no dragon was that big
"What is that! I screamed in terror squirming her body as much as possible to get free from the orb she was trapped in.

" What's that Starlight? You trying to say goodbye?" The Pegasus filly mockingly asked before look she noticed an ominous purple glow from the hole in reality, as a colossal beast unlike anything she had ever seen or myself for that matter, came towards us its maw wide open full of purple fang-like crystals in its mouth ready to devour anything in its path.


"Oh golly! that wasn't part of the plan!" Cozy glow shouted in panic. "Tirek never told me about anything like this!" as the colossal beast burst through ready to devour whatever is in his path I close my eyes and Bracing for what may come but suddenly I feel something grabbing hold of me pulling me away. I don't know what it was as I Slowly begin to pass out unable to stay awake as I faint.

******

"What in the world!" Celestia gasped, as she and her sister alongside Nighsay and the royal guard stood in total shock and terror. as the sky became covered with purple and black clouds with bright purple lightning flashing and striking the earth violently.

"There's something in the clouds!" shouted one of the guards spotting the form of in enormous dragon soaring through the sky above the storm.

(in Tartarus)

You're doing it Twilight!" Rainbow Dash cheered on as the young alicorn channels the borrowed magic of the mythical creatures and Tirek to open the door.
"Let's move everypony!" Applejack called out as she, spike, and the others rushed towards the exit, but their hope to escape where soon squandered at the sight of a large purple crystal covering the way out.

"That wasn't there before," Pinke Pie said as she poked at the wall of crystal.

"No, it wasn't " Twilight replied.

******

"I regain consciousness and slowly open my eyes to find myself no longer in the basement of the friendship academy but in a cave not only that I was human again like the time I visited the mirror world that Sunset Shimmer lived in. I examine my body I find myself also in clothes different from that time as well. wearing a leather corset over a teal-colored tunic with pale lavender pants and knee-high boots.

"Looks like our guest is awake spoke a childlike voice I turn to see what looked like a small girl only unusually large head and big floppy ears.

"Who are you? And where am I?" I asked, I also wanted to know what she was but didn't want to come off as rude.

"I'm Tami and you are at Sun's refuge" she answered.

"But how am I here?" I asked "The last thing I remember I was trapped and was about to be eaten by that giant monster,"

"Sounds like Aurene saved you in the nick of time," Tami commented.

"Whos Aurene?"

"She right behind you," she casually answered. I turn myself around to see a blue scaled dragon resting beside me that reminded a bit of Ember but this dragon definitely wasn't her. This dragon was much bigger than her with blue crystals across it's back. Aurene opened her eyes and looked into my own.

"Are you the one that saved me?" I asked, to which the dragon nodded.

Hello there," greeted a voice, as an armored man approached me and Aurene alongside him a large cat-like creature with horns in fearsome-looking armor and another small floppy eared being like Tami only this one appeared to be male with a mechanical being around his hight wearing coat beside him.

"People around here call me The commander, The man introduced."These are my friends Rytlock, Gorrik and his brother Blish

"His brother?" I asked not seeing the resemblance between them.

"We can explain that latter" the mechanical being known as Blish answered " we would like to ask you a questions

"Alright, but first what was that gigantic monster I saw?" I asked as I told them about the creature that nearly ate me.

"Sounds like you had a close encounter with Kralkatorrik" The Commander answered, as I explained to the commander and his allies what occurred with me before I ended up here.
as they in turned told me more about the Elder dragons the war they were waging against them.

"This cozy glow sounds like a complete idiot, Tami commented "even if she succeeded the planet would have ended up dying in a few weeks without any magic to sustain it,"

"An entire planet worth of magic no wonder our plan didn't work, Gorrick gasped

"Great, Krakkatork is now even more powerful than before and we still don't have a way of tracking him," Rytlock cursed.

" Maybe I can help with that,"

"How?"The Commander asked, interested in a possible solution to their predicament.

"I might be able to sense Kralkatorrik now that he has Equestrian inside of him" I explained.

Author's Note:

Here it is my first Guildwars2 / MLP crossover. I hope you enjoyed the opening chapter.
Don't worry my other works are still alive and will be continuing as soon as they can. Life has been hard for me as of late. but I have returned at last and I wanted to get something out for you all to read and enjoy.

PS. Sorry about any grammar hiccups I overlooked send me a Private Message about it so I can fix it.

Comments ( 1 )

Looks like a prologue

Login or register to comment