• Published 15th Dec 2018
  • 980 Views, 8 Comments

Orc’s Breath - Chemtest

  • ...
1
 8
 980

Spectators

—(Discord POV)—

I flick on the T.V and lean back with some popcorn, ready to watch the boring ponies go about their boring mortal lives. Seems like nothing good is on anymore, ponies somehow make war boring. So imagine my shock when a familiar looking creature is marching to a village.

I summon up a phone, and put in a number, “Sheo, is this your doing?”

Said Prince of Madness pulls himself into my personal void, “What are you talking about, Dissy?”

I point at the huge screen projecting the creature on it, “Is that not the guy you said you gave the Wabbajack to?”

He looks over at the screen, “Oh! That would explain the cut in the world into the void. He must have cut open the very fabric of the world’s in order to get here! I knew he deserved the Wabbajack!”

I nod, and pop another bag of popcorn into existence, “Wanna watch?”

He takes it, before looking at the screen again, “Wait, didn’t he have other artifacts? He did! The other Princes should watch this!”

He then takes out a block of cheese shaped like a flip phone, and starts talking into it, “Hey Malt Chocolate! We found one of your Orcs where he’s not supposed to be!”

Another hole in the void is created as another Prince claws his way in, “What was that you said, Shin Gap?”

Sheo smiles at the Orc, “It’s that Orc! The one with Volendrung!”

He looks at the screen, “Well. That’s interesting. I suppose I should watch over my artifact.”

I hand him another bag of popcorn, “Welcome to the group!”

He looks at me, “Another creature of Chaos like him?”

I smile, “Well, if he was Madness, I would be Chaos. Take it.”

He takes it, and takes a seat, “Sure.”

A small, imp like creature tears himself in, “Excuse me, is this the Orc I hear you talking about?”

Sheo smiles once more, “Ah, Clavy! I was just about to call you, take a seat next to Malacath!”

Then, a woman follows after, “Do I hear this right? This Orc has got my artifact stuck in another world?”

Sheo nods, “That would be correct, Merida! Better watch over it here with us!”

The next comes through, although the void seems to bow before him rather than be forced open, “My Mace is stuck here!?”

Sheo loses his smile at the next one, “Oh, Molag, wonderful. Hey, he might use it, might as well sit and watch with the rest of us!”

Right after that comes another, “He got my Mail stuck over here? How incompetent is he.”

Sheo smiles once more, “Very incompetent! We all know how mortals are. Have a seat!”

Then another, “My Razor is beyond my reach! I shall kill that mortal for this transgression!”

Clavicus scoffs, “Good riddance to that thing I say. I’m quite thankful he got rid of it.”

Malacath speaks up as well, “You want to kill one of my kin, you gotta get through me first.”

Sheo pushes him into a seat, “Just sit down, Mehrunes, enjoy the change he will cause to this timeline.”

Then, a final light appears, and Akatosh appears, “Did one of you mention my Dovahkin?”

I nod, “Yep, come and watch with us!”

Sheo waits for a minute more for any more, “What about Nocturnal or Petryte?”

I shrug, “Probably don’t care about their artifact. Now, let’s begin the program!”

With a snap, the display resumes, showing the Orc charge into the village.

Comments ( 1 )

Ah chaos and order Sheo's Nickname for malacath love it

Login or register to comment