• Published 16th Sep 2018
  • 7,275 Views, 57 Comments

A Life of Love and Adventure - Israel Yabuki

  • ...
15
 57
 7,275
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Judy when you were about to ask if she was okay, that fiery mood of hers returned. Without warning, you were pushed to the grass once again and felt her bounce atop your lap with a lot more energy than you expected. A devious smirk slowly worked its way on her face.

I believe that’s meant to be Just.

great job who next ? for princess skystar i'm thinking a soldier from 82nd 101st or a harlem hellfighter for skystar and when you end the story with the song dream a little dream of me by margot bingham.

Once again amazing job Israel looking forward to Gilda :twilightsmile::heart:

That was a good story they agree going to have fun raising a kid

Once again well done my friend. SO who will you do next?

It was one thing that the ponies of this universe look humanoid, but you honestly never thought they would be able to cross breed with each other.

Well they already did, Children are cross breed (Like my daughter Graceful Charity for example; she Has Fleur's Mane and She has my Features And eye Color)

I'm sorry for nit-picking. I really do like your stories but maybe the sex scenes can us less talking and more body language. Passionate instincts have a way with communicating with your partner.

9369757
No need to worry. To tell you the truth, I was hoping someone would mention that.

10081440
Ah, I remember that.

Loved that movie....

I'm actually gonna read this now.

Yippy kiyay, motherfu-

Login or register to comment