• Published 9th Aug 2018
  • 5,053 Views, 13 Comments

Dear Princess Celestia - Griz T Orc



The CMC explain to Celestia how Big Mac popped all their cherries on the same day.

  • ...
12
 13
 5,053
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 4 )

They both look so cute when they’re horny~!

I bet they are...:ajsmug:.

Like...Big Mac is a really nice guy. The other Cutie Mark Crusaders are incredible, the best friends I could ever ask for. But being together with all three of them, losing our minds to the wild sex, just being wild animals rutting each other...it was the kind of thing that we could just do together. It was its own special experience and I wouldn’t have traded it for anything.

CMC FOREVER:yay::rainbowdetermined2::scootangel::heart:!!!

This weekend, we’re going on a double date with Rainbow Dash and Big Mac and I’m soooo excited! It’s going to be the awesomest!

Looking forward to reading it!

It would be funny if Celestia forwarded the sexual letters that she gets to Twilight just to watch her reactions.

Hello somnophile
Is it foreseen when the next chapter will be published here?

Login or register to comment