• Published 27th Jul 2018
  • 500 Views, 3 Comments

A Bark Of Chaos - Fluskie



What happens when the Lord of Chaos is given a dog to take care of?

  • ...
 3
 500

Reunited Again

"Marshmallow!"
Discord sprung up from the bed side of Marshmallow's bed. He panted, slightly grateful to see the room he once was in. He looked beside him to see Marshmallow underneath his arm sleeping. Wait, was she sleeping? Was it all a dream? WAS SHE ALIVE!? Discord shook the dog a bit until Marshmallow woke up. She gave a large yawn as she looked up at Discord and soon gave a happy smile with her tongue sticking out.

"Marshmallow! You're okay! Again!" Discord held out his arms as Marshmallow jumped up into them, licking him all over his face as he laughed and cried of happiness. She was suddenly stopped from doing so though when he suddenly picked her up and held her in the air in front of his face.

"Don't you ever do that to me again. Alright? You really scared me and its not easy to make me cry." He said, sternly looking at her. Marshmallow seem to have a look of fear suddenly. He then broke the tense air as he hugged her again laughing. "You should of seen your face! Priceless!"

"Discord!" Fluttershy said happily as she bounded into the room suddenly.

"Look who returned. Also, what are you doing here?"

"I heard the great news from the vets. They said she was suddenly just better. Although, their not feeling too well. Something about hitting their heads hard?" Fluttershy said as she sat on the bed with them.

And then suddenly the vision of him yelling at the vets and the bright flash appeared back in his mind. "Oh..I wonder why..Hehe.." He rubbed the back of his mane casually, pretending he had no idea.

"Oh well, I'm just glad she's alright." Fluttershy smiled, petting Marshmallow's head. "Well, what do you think your going to do now that she's okay now?"

"Oh..I have a few ideas in mind.."

***

Back at their home, Discord was on a beach sun tanning and wearing sunglasses as Marshmallow ran up to him with a ball.

"Oh come on Marshmallow, that's not how we play fetch."

Marshmallow suddenly lied down on her back.

"That's better." He grinned as he picked her up again as she went flying like a boomerang across the beach howling.

Author's Note:

And that's it! Woot! Another fanfic released!

Comments ( 3 )

This was a nice well written fic. My only complaint would be I wish it was longer and showed how the relationship between Discord and Marshmallow grew.:twilightsmile:

10814642
I actually did a rewrite of this one because this is a rather old fic and I kinda rushed this one. Although, I don't exactly like that one either but perhaps I'll rewrite this in better pacing and better format that I actually like this time if I ever decide to. However, thanks for reading and giving your opinion on it! :twilightsmile:

That was a pretty sweet story I cried a little, I always thought Discord could use a pet too! Well I kinda was expecting something as strange as he was like a platypus or something but a puppy is unexpected too kinda perfect!

Login or register to comment