• Published 20th Jul 2018
  • 515 Views, 19 Comments

The Eagle And The Ponies - Epsilon_Eleven



Rudolf Von Schreiner, a Non-Commisioned Officer is stranded in Equestria after volunteering himself for the new prototype, developed by the Third Reich to aid the war effort. Can he adjust to the new life he never thought exist?

  • ...
33
 19
 515

Chapter 3 : Adjusting

Twilight led the German Soldier to her 'book house', where he can stay for awhile. She doesn't mind taking a visitor, besides there was a spare room on her. She and Rarity doesn't like the idea the new human are going to live on a Barn, there was a little fight now and there, mostly are being where Rudolf will stay. Twilight finally steps in and broke off the little arguement, she offered herself to take him to her place, the library of Ponyville. Giving Rudolf a temporary house in Ponyville, if he decide to stay here in Equestria.

Twilight, being curious as she usually is. Hold her question of why Rudolf had a symbol of an Eagle on above his left pocket and other variety of decorations on his uniform that she couldn't understand. But to break the silence she must ask him something.

"Soo, how do you think of this place so far, Rudolf?" Twilight asked.

"It is pretty lively here, unlike my world. Where everything is hell," Rudolf calmly replied.

"What happen to your world?" Twilight asked again.

Rudolf sighed and told her a single word that left her jaw made a wide 'O' and temporarily stunned by his word. "War."

There was a long silence as both of them walk to a some sort of a tree house, no. It's a literal tree where the inside were furnished with books and other furniture that decorates the house commonly. Rudolf whistle at the sight, unbelieving what he saw in front of him. It did make him frowned for a moment when he saw the tree for the first time, and actually asked Twilight if she actually living in a tree. This was debunked as Twilight showed him the inside.

Twilight let Rudolf inside first before trotting inside. Rudolf dropped his heavy backpack on the couch, taking off his helmet and putting it on top of the backpack, then he took a sit beside it. he still doesn't understand what is actually going on. There was a male voice coming what it seems to be a kitchen, sounded like a boy voice actually. Then a baby dragon walked out of the kitchen.

"Twilight, you're home? Finally, I've been-" the baby dragon didn't finish as he saw a tall hairless-monkey-like creature sitting on the couch.

Rudolf stared at the baby dragon that comes out of the kitchen, the dragon also stared back, making an awkward silence between the two. Realization approach Rudolf and the dragon as he yelled in fright, where it was answered a second later with a same frightened yell by the baby dragon.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU!?" both screamed at the same time while pointing at each other.

Twilight broke off the two by introducing and explained to each of them what they are. Spike being a baby dragon while Rudolf being a human. "Now, will you two stop yelling?"

"Alright, we can do that," said the two male. Again, saying almost at the exact same time, only seconds longer.

Twilight turned to Rudolf who was now sitting back in the couch, followed by the baby dragon shortly after.

"Rudolf, do you need anything, water perhaps?" Twilight asked but it was followed with a shook of his head. Saying he doesn't need anything at the moment. "Well then, I will leave you two."

Twilight trotted upstairs to enter her room, but before then, she turned to Rudolf who was still sitting close to Spike. Both was silent, unable to start a conversation. Faint smile appeared on her face before entering her room, slowly closing the door behind her. Rudolf on the other-hoof still tried to process what actually happened to him.

He knew in certain where he is right now, the only thing that concerned him was:
How will I return?

Author's Note:

Short Chapter and it is unfinished.
This will be the last.
But it is not the end.
And it will stay like one.

Comments ( 3 )

To all haters fuck you I like this it may have some errors but it has good vision so sorry you have no taste.

9057582
As a jew I'm offended by this story and comment..... JK, I'm joking.... don't lose your shit.

Not saying Nazis are good... Fuck them. But I know some of my fellow Jews, when they see Nazi stuff they go ape shit. Buy at the end of the day, who cares, there are far more important things to worry about... In short, the world is not so black and white.... Its grey.

Login or register to comment