• Published 15th Jul 2018
  • 2,855 Views, 20 Comments

Dawny Soft's Tentilating Adventure - LilSlipsy



What would Dawny Soft find in some caves in the Everfree? Glory and riches, or something else entirely?

Comments ( 4 )

The story was.... Horrible. I'll just say it. Horrible.

It was like if you added up wrong gears into a machinery and it started creaking along the way.

Some of the parts of the plot just didn't fit there, many things were just over the top. What I surely noticed is that the characters were overreacting and I think that filly was way too smart and manipulative. And the ship wasn't exactly genuine, you would have achieved better results if you just shipped Dawny with her mother.

The clop though? Excellent. Long, described and imaginative. Everything that a good clopfic should have. Shame there were just few scenes in the entire story, but I think the character of Carrous could be always used in different side stories or even prequels.

All for all, great clopstory with terrible plot.

If my rating would mean anything, I would give this story a:

B-

More Carrous please. Maybe a sequel ?

There is some stuff here that is a bit weird for me (mostly the whole lie stuff), but overall I found this most excellent. It's more than just porn.

X 865 #4 · Sep 19th, 2018 · · 1 ·

That was an adorable ending scene. Keep up the good work!!!

Login or register to comment