• ...
9
 25
 1,995

MORE PLOT DEVELOPMENT!

Snake was having a hard time thinking about what he would say to these 'princesses'. Apparently there are TWO of them. Snake continued pacing...until a voice broke him out of his trance.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? GIVING PINKIE A WEAPON LIKE THAT! I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!' Yelled an Irate Rainbow Dash. She was floating near Snake, with tears in her eyes and a disheveled (Lol I can't spell it.) Mane. Snake looked at her with angry eyes. 'she thinks I GAVE HER THE WEAPON! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"SHE. TRIED. TO. TAKE. THE. WEAPON. FROM. ME! I DID NOT GIVE IT TO HER!" Yelled Snake. He was pissed because...

1) He is stuck in a motherfucking Land of talking horses.

2) This whiny bitch is accusing him of giving a PONY! A Loaded Weapon.

"NOW LISTEN HERE, I SAW WHAT HAPPENED AND YO-" Dash was cut off by Pinkie Pie limping into the room.

"P..please stop. I tried to take the weapon from him. it's my fault I ju-" Pinkie was cut off by her friends pulling her into a hug.

"Uh..sorry. Snake. I was worried...and stuff." Said an ashamed Rainbow Dash.

"No Problem. Uh..is that a chariot?" Said Snake Looking at a golden chariot pulling up outside

Comments ( 2 )

You know, that you will have to tell the story about The Boss to the Mane 6.

Hey MGS fans check this out:

Login or register to comment