• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 2,955 Views, 77 Comments

Getting Out of Bed Was the Easiest Part - Paper Mache Man



Everybody's favorite mass-murderer, and certified badass in the land of peaceful equines.

Comments ( 6 )

At least you are back. There are many people that leaves their storys on hiatus and just leave it like that. Newer coming back. I'm glad that at least you returned.

9611085
I hadn't forgotten about it, just hadn't had the drive to write and had been busy.

Well I just found this, got me interested, hope to see more soon, and don't mind if it take long.

Edit: It's dead isn't...

9819287
Sorry for this (almost a year) late reply, but... kind of.

I'm not really satisfied with the story, nor am I happy with it. I'm not going make up any sort of lame excuse as to why I'm not doing anything with it, or try to sugar coat it.

Truth is, I just don't really have the motivation or energy to write, and I don't really enjoy the process as a whole. This story was more of a test to see if I could do semi-long things, and judging by the big 'HIATUS' tag, I clearly failed. The concept as a whole is also something that's been done to death, to the point where its corpse skeletonized in 2014 and was finally taken back by nature in 2016. I want to do something original - or at least try.
Apologies to anyone who enjoyed the story (if that means anything), and I may do a few one-shots in the future, but... I don't know. We'll see.

10402000
That's ok, it was fun to read until you stopped but fun nonetheless, hope you have a good day/night, and be careful with everything.

Edit: tbh I forgot about this so...

10402079
That's fine, I assumed most did forget about it anyway... not like I'm losing sleep over it.
You have a good day/night, too.

Login or register to comment