• Published 21st Jul 2018
  • 2,890 Views, 148 Comments

A weapon for hire. - un106ble



A gunpla and mecha as a whole fan go to a convention wearing her gunpla cosplay, she meet the merchant but instead of being trapped make a deal. she get to go to another world free but without safety net. (Displaced without multiverse travel or token

Comments ( 17 )

It has returned nice also great chapter good to see twilight in existence is ridiculous

haha this was yet another good chapter also now all those out ther have confermation that this storry is STILL alive.. wich is a good thing




also when is the next chapter skejuald? (...dangit i spelled that rong) also i know its not spelled like that but i dont know exactly wich letters go wher so i just sound it out

...ETA on the next chapter?

10828385
working on the side story, those chapters will be used as "filler" and following those like the crusader and other characters living through the war without being on the frontline, don't know when it will be out since its uncharted territory for me, but it will help with character development by showing kshatriya hidden interaction with the the mane six, the princesses and the equestrians in general.

its a different forma where i can't make anything decisive only build on what i have already written so yep new for me i wasn't even sure to do it at first but the idea grew on me.

also because of my job i cant even read recently, a lot of story i love are back and i couldn't even read them because of the problem we have at work i won't bore you with what since its a mess but my days are mostly (wake up/go to work/come back from work/shower/eat/sleep) and repeat until weekends. on weekends i catch up with friends and family and BAM, week start again. don't know how it happened but i have like 11h00/11h30 hours a day dedicated to work (1h30 to and back and 30min to eat), so yeah i still have shitload of idea for this story, i have like the general idea for an arc for almost all mane six (pinkie rarity rainbow/shy twilight.) i have two major arc roughly figured out but i just ain't got the time to flesh it out without cutting off all my others interest and/or damaging my work schedule.

so I'm really sorry about that truly:fluttershyouch:, I'm still working on it but its gonna be slow until i get a window to work on it. summer is coming up and if my boss don't ambush us like last year (by telling us at the last minute when our vacation where) I should have enough time to write.

until then i can only write bit by bit without time to "get in the zone."

10828534
aw.... but ok

i was curius and i wont put any presure on you... and to me being a manager of a guild of over 100 peaple in a game is hard enuff so i dont want to know what a thing like a desk job or a store job wuld be like...

also all i ask is for update's for like... every 10% or so of the new side story/chapter for this story...

............its nice to know how close something is so you know whats coming and can make an eta based off that in your own mind...also you culd set up a patrion...anyways ima go find an rwby story to settle my reading lode for now...

o also good luck dude...and whatever gods out there bless you

so when will the next chapter come out? I won't wait forever:ajbemused:

...you still alive and making something or is this story dead now?

...ok...it has bin more than a year since the last chapter....

ARE we getting more chapters or not????

"I am captain iron bloom of the griffin empire royal security forces. I surrender along with the princess units."

yeah, totally won't try anything when captured, even if they have broken arms.
- Victory for the Equestrians, but does the story continue?

11295052
ye..sadly..i duno if this story is fully dead now or not...bin a LONG LONG while since the last chapter

update it this is a good story i don't want it too die:heart:

Is this gonna get an update?

Hasn't updated in almost three years
Me:

Login or register to comment