• Published 3rd Jun 2018
  • 448 Views, 33 Comments

Paranormal Equestria - FandomPlays1234



A mare with Psychic Powers, a stallion practicing Necromancy, a unicorn with dark magic, and a Ouija Board does not make a good matchup

  • ...
 33
 448

Chapter 3: Black Skull

The Spectral Phenomenons and the two guards stared in horror as Black Skull made his entrance. After 3 minutes of complete silence, Black Skull lets out a bloodcurdling screech that shattered windows and forced the group to cover their ears.

"Sweet Celestia that's ungodly!" Black Magic yelled over the screeching.

"My head feels like it's going to split!" exclaimed Graves. Black Skull finally stopped screaming and snapped his fingers as the spirit of Rarity and Blueblood appeared in front of them. He slowly reached out and grabbed both souls and dropped them into his mouth, devouring the two spirits.

"Hey give them back, asshole!!" Black Magic yelled. Black Skull looked down at the group and hissed.

"Don't tempt him Black Magic," Specs ordered. Black Skull was about to raise his scythe when he noticed Mind Reader staring at him nervously. The blue flames in his eyes grew bigger then died down as he smirked. He pointed a bony finger at Mind Reader.

"M-Me?" Mind Reader stuttered. Just then Black Magic raised one of his arms and slammed down on top of Mind Reader.

"MIND!!!!" Luna screamed in horror. Black Skull began to curl up as he lifted his hand. Mind Reader poked her head out of his hand and looked around.

"Hey put me down!" Mind ordered. "Luna help me!!!!"

"Mind hang on!" Luna called out to her. "Give her back you fiend!!!" Luna ordered as she flew up to the Grim Reaper. But Black Skull ignored her as he disappeared into another portal that just opened. Luna desperately tried to save her student only for her face to vanish into the portal. Luna flew down and slammed her hoof down in anger. Tears began to roll down her cheek as the remaining four ran up to comfort her.

'It's alright Luna, we'll get her back somehow, trust me," said Specs.


Tempest stood before the entrance to Everfree forest with the four fillies hesitant to move.

"Ok maybe this wasn't such a good idea," said Dustin.

"Do we really have to go in there?" asked Max.

"If we want to find Will then yes," answered Mike.

"Hey Mr. Afton you hear that?" asked a voice.

"Looking for me eh?" asked another voice. The five turned around to see Jeff and Afton standing behind them.

"Who....who are you?" asked Dustin.

"Oh just a couple of loose killers, anyway we're going to have to ask you five to come with us," answered Afton.

"Yes, you would make such great sacrifices for the lord," laughed Jeff.

"Sacrifices!?" yelped Lucas.

"Sorry but I won't let you hurt these kids," said Tempest.

"Oh come now you don't want to anger the Grim Reaper now do you?" laughed Jeff.

"Grim Reaper?" asked Max.

"Ugh I was hoping this wouldn't take too long, whatever, Bendy you're up," said Afton.

"Drip, drip motherfucker," said Jeff as he threw down a jar of ink. The jar popped open as the ink began to grow and split into five puddles. The puddles of ink eventually began to take form into a demon with a sinister smile, three humanoid creatures, one with a gaping mouth, one with a fishing line for it's head, and one with an extendable punching arm, and a fifth humanoid creature with a projector for a head. The four quickly hid behind Tempest as she stared down the ink creatures.


Specs threw down the catalog in front of the group and begin to flip through the pages.

"I know that there was some information about Black Skull that I missed," said Specs. "I just need to find it,"

"It's alright Luna, I'm sure she'll be fine," said Grave handing her a handkerchief.

"I hope so," said Luna.

"Aha, here we are, let's see Black Skull is weak to light but hates fire more than anything," said Specs.

"Fire?" asked Elise.

"It would seem so," answered Specs. "It also states that Black Skull has the ability to control others at his own free will,"

"Oh great so the Grim Reaper can use others like puppets," groaned Black Magic. "As if things weren't bad enough already,"

"That's all I could find, everything else I told you about," said Specs closing the book.

"Ok so how exactly do we get to Black Skull?" asked Grave.

"I don't know, but there has to be a way, I'm sure of it," answered Specs.

"I suggest we start looking for it," said Luna. Everyone nodded their head in agreement.


The old building stood gloomily giving off a terrifying atmosphere and even so Hopper stood outside shining his flashlight on the crumbling building walls, Andre Toulon clutched his suitcase containing his puppets.

"This is the place?" asked Hopper.

"That's what she said," answered Toulon.

""Let's go," said Hopper walking towards the building. Hesitant Toulon eventually gives in to his nerves and follows him. The two entered the building walking around the darkness. "Let's split up it'll be faster that way," said Hopper. Toulon nodded and the two went their separate ways. As Hopper walked around the dark building he could see graffiti of a strange creature in a black robe holding a giant scythe hovering above a pentagram spray painted on the walls. "What the hell is this?" He shined the light next to the drawing to find the words Don't Summon written in blood. "Sweet Celestia," said Hopper.

"Aye Chief I think I found it!" Toulon called out from the inside the building. Hopper pulled out a camera and snapped a picture of the drawing with the message before running off to find Toulon. After searching for about 5 minutes Hopper found Toulon on the second floor standing in front of a small pedestal containing a small jar filled with blue liquid.

"That's it?" asked Hopper.

"Yes, the secret substance used to bring the dead back to life," answered Toulon.

"Then if we use this on the princess of friendship," said Hopper.

"Yes, it should be able bring her back to life," said Toulon.

"Hopefully, we can still make it," said Hopper.

Author's Note:

Chapter 3 complete. It seems like a lot of things are going on. Tempest, Dustin, Lucas, Mike, and Max are in trouble, The Spectral Phenomenon is on a mission to save Mind Reader, and it seems as if Hopper is trying to revive Twilight. But will they be able to make it before Black Skull? Hopefully.

Comments ( 5 )

Princess Celestia knows fire/light magic why not just go ask her for help

8987099
I would've considered that at first, but then I thought why not try and convince Daybreaker to help out as well.

8988616
But she's evil and only exists in starlight's dream :rainbowhuh:

8989079
Ah that's the catch, maybe if you keep reading you'll find out how the Spectral Phenomenons figures out a way around this problem

8990029
well then I guess I will just have to wait for the next chapter

Login or register to comment