• Published 3rd Jun 2018
  • 448 Views, 33 Comments

Paranormal Equestria - FandomPlays1234



A mare with Psychic Powers, a stallion practicing Necromancy, a unicorn with dark magic, and a Ouija Board does not make a good matchup

  • ...
 33
 448

Day 5: Are you glad you didn't turn on the lights?

Later that day back at Celestia's castle, Twilight had received an invitation to the Gala from Pinkie. She had hoped to lighten Twilight's mood after all the terrible things going on in Equestria and decided that if her old jokes didn't do the trick, then maybe the Gala would.

"Sorry Pinkie but I have work to do, Specs really wants these cases solved as soon as possible, but you go on and have fun at the Gala," said Twilight.

"Oh ok, I guess if it's for work then maybe it can't be helped, but is it alright if I stayed here for the night?" asked Pinkie.

"Sure I'm sure Princess Celestia won't mind having you over," answered Twilight.

"Thanks Twilight!" cheered Pinkie jumping up and down. Specs and the gang later returned that evening obviously tired.

"Welcome back," said Twilight greeting them.

"Sweet Celestia I don't know how much more of this I can take," groaned Specs.

"We have had at least four cases in a row," said Mind.

"Hey the great galloping gala is actually tonight, why not take a break and go enjoy yourself?" asked Twilight.

"I'm so tired, there's no way I can refuse that offer," said Specs.

"Great, you go have fun and leave the cases to me," said Twilight. Later that evening, Specs and the gang left for the Gala while Twilight stayed behind to deal with the cases. At around 10, Twilight checked the clock. "Wow it's this time already, I guess I should take a break for now, I mean I would like to keep working but I'm pretty sure Specs wouldn't want me to stay up this late," She blew out her candle and walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth. Meanwhile she didn't notice the stallion sneaking into her room. After she spit out the last bit of paste she walked back to her bed and hopped in. Yawning she was about to drift off to sleep when she heard the closet door creek. "Is somepony there?" Twilight asked. When nobody responded, Twilight shook it off and closed her eyes. Slowly and carefully the stallion walked out and approached the bed and loomed over the bed. Twilight slowly opened her eyes to find the stallion smiling demonically at her. When she tried to scream the stallion put his hooves over her mouth and whispered

"Shh, go to sleep,"


The Gala finally ended at around midnight and Pinkie was just heading back to Twilight's room. When she arrived, she found the lights off and Twilight in her bed asleep. Smiling she quietly walked over to her bed careful not to wake her friend and jumped into her own bed and fell asleep.


After all the things that's happened in Equestria, Specs was ready for a vacation and he finally got what he wanted last night. It wasn't a common thing for him to enjoy dancing with a complete stranger. But now that experience was over he had to get back to work. But that morning, he began to worry when Twilight didn't show up on time for breakfast.

"Hey does anypony know where Twilight is?" asked Specs.

"No," answered Luna.

"She's probably still asleep," suggested Mind.

"Guess she stayed up late then huh?" chuckled Grave. But the humor in his joke was destroyed when Pinkie's scream rang out throughout the castle.

"What the fuck!?" yelped Black Magic. Specs wasted no time in jumping out of his seat and ran towards Twilight's room. The others worried followed after him.

"Pinkie is everything alright?" Specs asked bursting into Twilight's room. He found her on the floor trembling in fear as if she saw a ghost. Specs looked up and stepped back.

"What happened?" asked Mind catching up to him.

"Shit guys," said Specs.

"What?" asked Luna. Specs pointed towards the bed not moving his eyes from the horror. The four looked towards the bed and gasped.

"No," whimpered Luna.


"So you found her dead by the time you got to her room?" asked the officer. Specs nodded. Cadence held Shining Armor and sobbed as officers walked around the bed taking pictures of Twilight's limp body.

"You find anything?" asked the officer.

"Sorry chief there really isn't anything much that can help," said the second officer.

"Except the writing on the wall," added Black Magic.

"Please Chief Hopper, you can't just let this killer run loose," pleaded Cadence.

"Your majesty, we're trying our best and you know that," said Hopper. While Cadence argued with Hopper, Specs walked over and inspected Twilight's corpse.

"It's too big isn't it Grave?" asked Specs.

"No, but it will take some time to revive her fully," answered Grave.

"Please, just try everything you can," begged Specs.

"I'll see what I can do," said Grave. Specs moved away and looked up to the wall. Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the lights? Seriously, who's sick joke was this. Well whoever it was, Specs was going to make sure that this killer was going to be stopped.

"Your majesty it's far too dangerous!" Hopper exclaimed.

"What, she's a psychic so technically she shouldn't have too much trouble dealing with the culprit right?" asked Cadence.

"Your majesty that's not the point, El she may have those powers, but stopping a killer isn't something I can accept!" said Hopper.

"Then who's going to stop them huh?" Cadence asked furiously.

"I will," answered Specs.

"What!?" everypony turned towards him with a shocked look.

"She was my responsibility, and I failed to protect her, I was foolish enough to think that I could leave her alone while I was at the Gala, and that's why when I find the killer, I'll send them to hell where they belong," said Specs storming out the door.

"Specs wait!" Mind called out to him. But he was already halfway down the hall by the time she looked out the door. So many innocent ponies had already lost their lives. First it was the ponies that watched the cursed tape, next was Winona, then Lemon Drop, and now Twilight. It was time that Specs put an end to these murders, and send the killers back to hell. Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light, he would remember those words when he avenges Twilight's death.

Author's Note:

Day 5 complete. Uh oh only two days remaining. And the incidents only keeps getting worse. This time the legend is about two college roommates. One of the girls stays in her room to cram for an exam while the other goes off to a party. When the party girl returns she silently sneaks into bed. When she wakes up next morning, she finds her friend dead with a message written in her blood. Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the lights? Pretty creepy stuff if you ask me. In this chapter we are also introduced to another creepypasta character we all know as Jeff the Killer, as well as one of the characters from my favorite horror science fiction show Stranger Things