• Published 16th May 2018
  • 569 Views, 5 Comments

Teacher's Assistance - Zexoguy



Goldenrod struggles to help one of her best students when she starts acting out.

  • ...
 5
 569

Perks and Drawbacks

Lunch time in the cafeteria. One of the few times during the school day that kids and teachers alike had to relax and socialize for a little while. Once Goldie's whole class was at their tables, she started heading towards the other end of the room to sit down with the other teachers.

As she walked around the rows of tables to get to the teachers' table, she received a lot of friendly greetings from kids in other grades. A lot of fifth grade colts were looking at her especially hard.

"Hi, Miss Goldenrod," they said.

"Hello!" she greeted back with a smile. She knew the reason they were looking at her like that and being so friendly and, honestly, she thought it was kind of cute. It was just a natural part of children growing up. She suppressed a giggle as she thought about it.

She remembered her own first crush when she was that age. She and most of the other fillies in her school had been attracted to the janitor. It was always so tantalizing watching him mop up the floors with his big strong arms. And whenever he smiled at them with his rugged chiseled face, she would completely lose all feeling in her legs. Of course, she had totally outgrown those old feelings years ago, especially now that she had Spike. It was pretty flattering knowing that she was now the gorgeous teacher that everyone had a crush on.

Although, she did make it a point not to indulge them too much. Even though, as a teacher, she tried her best to treat each student with kindness and understanding, she knew that there had to be certain limits, especially knowing full well the effect she had on the older kids. That was partly why Goldenrod was happy to teach first graders. They were so young that she never seemed to have that particular problem with any of her own students.

Goldie made it to her table and took a seat with three other teachers who were already there. "Well, you sure are popular, aren't you?" one of them observed. She was a pink unicorn mare in a red blouse.

"Can I help it if I'm such an amazing teacher?" Goldie responded with a chuckle as she pulled her lunch out of her bag. The unicorn, Raspberry Drizzle, looked at the other two teachers with a rather judgmental expression.

"Uh-huh," she said sarcastically. "Say, Goldie, have you ever thought about maybe getting... you know... reduction surgery?" Ms. Drizzle pointed to Goldie's chest.

"Ha! Are you kidding? And get rid of my babies? Not a chance."

One of the other teachers, a green unicorn stallion named Emerald Isle, spoke up. "It's just that, well, it's clearly very distracting to some of the older students." He gestured behind Goldie, who turned around and caught several older kids staring at her just before they turned away and buried their heads in their tables. Goldie still wasn't convinced and was now starting to take offense at what her colleagues were saying.

"Well, they're not my students, are they?" she challenged.

"Well, no, but-"

"Maybe instead of telling me to change my natural body shape, you should be teaching your students about things like self-discipline and a little something that you guys obviously lack called sensitivity."

"Goldie calm down!" Ms. Drizzle said before she hung her head and sighed. "You're right. That was... that was a stupid thing to say and I'm sorry. It's not your fault."

"It's okay. I'm sorry I got so worked up. I just get so annoyed when ponies come down on me just because of my body. Like, I'm sorry you have such a problem with my boob size, lady, but that's your hang-up. Not mine. I mean, it's not like I'm actively flirting with kids or trying to turn them on by wearing tight clothes. You try having a figure like this and finding clothes that don't squeeze."

"Yeah. I can see how that would be frustrating," Raspberry agreed.

Now that Goldenrod was finished venting, she decided to change the subject. "Say, can I get you guys' input on something important?" she asked. "It's about one of my students." She went on to tell them about the troubling case with Coconut Cream, though she didn't use the filly's exact name. She told them about how she was struggling in class, the incident on the playground and how she had scheduled a meeting after school with the filly's parents. "It seemed like she really didn't want them getting involved, but if she won't tell me what's wrong herself, then I don't really have a choice, do I?"

The third teacher, a beige-colored earth pony stallion named Sunny Stanza, answered first. "Don't worry, Goldie. I think you did the right thing."

"Really?" she said.

"Sure. Sometimes helping students can be a challenge. Even if we don't know what's bothering them, odds are more likely that their parents will."

"Trust us," Emerald assured. "Sometimes children need a bit of tough love to help them resolve their issues. She may be a bit scared at first, but she'll thank you for it in the end."

"You really think so?"

"Absolutely," said Raspberry.

Goldie started to feel more at ease about her decision. If her fellow teachers really thought it was the best thing to do, then that was good enough for her. "Thanks, you guys. I feel a lot better now."

"Any time, Goldie," said Raspberry.

Comments ( 2 )

This is a very interesting story. I wonder where it will go from here since there are a number of ways it could play out. I really hope to see more of the relationship between Spike and Goldie. She seem to be really into Spike and how he see her as more than just a big pair of breast but really care for WHO she is is. I think it would be funny if all her female friends are jealous she is with Spike. I mean the average stallion can't match up to a dragon's lust without them being like a Big Mac or Shinning, the top of stallion charts lol

Great conversation she had with the other teachers.

Login or register to comment