• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 2,135 Views, 5 Comments

One Minute Of Bravery - Michael Hudson



Rainbow Dash has a fear of roller coasters, but maybe if she tackles it, she can beat something else thats been on her mind.

  • ...
6
 5
 2,135

Alt. Mushy Ending

Green was silent, watching the blush on her face slowly grow as they stayed like this, before his arms began to wrap around her and he whispered, “I love you.”

Rainbow squeezed him tighter as she buried her face into his neck. Her body was shaking in his arms, but she didn’t stop him from holding her. Anything but in fact as her shaking grew stronger and stronger, making him worried that she might collapse in his arms.

Instead though, she looked up with tears coming down her cheeks as she whispered, “I… I love you too, and you cannot imagine how long I’ve wanted to say that.”

Green smiled back at her, squeezing her tight as he whispered back, “I think I have an idea.” He then leaned down, his lips soon embracing hers. After all, she had shown him just how deep her love ran on the roller coaster, and it was his turn to return the favor. He didn’t even mind if he lost a few hours in that corner with her, just as he had never minded all the nights lost to her before now too.

Comments ( 3 )

Thank you. I love it.

Glad to see this ending, too. :)

Login or register to comment