• Published 25th Jul 2012
  • 9,332 Views, 104 Comments

A Sweetie Lesson In Friendship - Secret_Shadows



Scootaloo and Apple Bloom read Sweetie's diary, what could possibly go wrong?

  • ...
5
 104
 9,332

Epilogue

A Sweetie Lesson In Friendship

Epilogue

It was a beautiful Saturday morning, the Saturday after the events of the week had transpired. The room was lit up by Celestia's sun shining into it. The only dark area's in the room were the shadows of the three Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Over the past few days we learned that its never good to read somepony's diary. It can lead to a fight that breaks apart three good friends. Its an invasion of their privacy and you should never invade someones privacy. Even if it is totally funny.

"Scootaloo!" Both Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom said at the same time.

"What? I...Oh." Scootaloo said.

[strike]Even if it is totally funny.[/strike] And its never good to spread those secrets around either, because it just might end up hurtin' the pony thats your best friend, even if it is unintentional.

-Your Loyal Subjects,

The Cutie Mark Crusaders

"Ok, is that it?" Spike said

"Yes, its perfect" The three said in unison.

"I can't wait for the princess to read it!" Apple Bloom said.

"Now this is a lesson, I should hear from you in person" Princess Celestia said as she walked into the room.

And with that, the three Cutie Mark Crusaders told the Princess about their experiences over the past few days and how they would never let it happen again.

And the Crusaders never did let an event like this ruin their friendship ever again.

The End

Comments ( 33 )

Ok now its Fully uploaded! And it is complete!

So it just ends, huh? :trixieshiftright: They never did that again? I want more betrayal! :flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

1025426
I'm making a Sequel, but, not that much betrayal. But there is still a hint of it in the Sequel.

Spoilers: The sequel is going to be a cute story not a Betrayal, but there will still be betrayal in it, or at least remnants of this story.

Okay why was Celestia there? That's my only question!

I don't know, it just seemed better than What I originally had there, and she does show up sometimes randomly, I thought I'd throw in some randomness, maybe I should change it to and Pinkie pie blasted through a door and pulled Celestia out of a closet or something, :rainbowlaugh:

1025611 WHY WHY WHY SCOOTALOO COULD HAVE BLOWN THEM OFF:raritycry:

1025698

Language my dear sir, this story is rated everyone you know.

Anyway, Because I wanted a happy ending. Yes, Scootaloo could have easily ran off and joined ponies like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, but, that seemed a bit extreme and would have dragged the story on longer than it really needed to be, what I have was sufficient enough to give a strong ending to a short story. If I had made her blow them off, the story would have gotten to an extremely long length, and it would screw over my plans for a Sequel which I had already started to write. Answer your question?

(Maybe, if enough people want it, I can do an alternate ending chapter, Just for fun were she does blow them off, but...that seems a bit mean on Scootaloo's end.)

1025712 well not really you could have just said scootaloo never wanted to see sweetie agian for what she did and they never spoke to eachother agian like that (Insert finger snap here):trollestia:

1025733
Point being, Regardless if she runs off or not, its going to have a happy ending, making her blow them off makes it extremely hard to get that happy ending.

Exactly my point not every thing can have one happy ending some times a sad or bad ending can be just as forfilling as a happy one

1025757

That would be one of the next stories I do, this one from the begging was intended to end happy. But, Spoiler alert, I am going to be writing a sad story sooner or later.

And, Its POSSIBLE, keyword possible, that I will be writing a story that's a Physiological game being forced on Rainbow that has a less than desirable end. However that story was intended to be a nice happy story, then I wrote part II, and now its just plain dark. This story you cannot see, it is up, its just not published yet :rainbowwild: Not published for the fact that there are multiple ways I can take said story, and I am exploring them all before I settle on one direction.

Okay, my only complaint is 80% of the times the ponies were saying things, there was no comma at the end. And it just ends?? Cool story, when I looked at my unread story updates, I saw this. I looked at it, and I saw 3. NEW. UPDATES. IN. ALL. :pinkiegasp:

1027044

3 new updates is a good thing right?

Also, sorry about the comma thing, Like I said I'm a novice writer, though between my mother and my editor, someone should have caught that.

Yes, its been awhile that ive read a sweet (if a bit cliche) happy ending story, and with the CMC no less

plus, random trollestia FTW

well Sweetie Belle is a dictonary.:unsuresweetie:

1030924

I thought Sweetie Belle was a marshmallow? or is that Rarity? Someone really needs to make a chart for this, because I know fluttershy is a Tree but nothing else!.........I am literally told a different thing by every person....someone needs to make a chart...I challenge someone to do that.

Scootaloo=chicken
Rarity=marshmallow
Applebloom=dictonary
Sweetie Belle=dictonary
Fluttershy=tree

I thought Twilight Sparkle was the dictionary?

1095558
Thank you for the comment, I try to make the stories good, but its really my editor(s) that makes it readable, without my editor(s), it wouldn't have turned out as good, so credit them not me, I may have wrote it, but they are the ones that made it readable without the reader turning into :pinkiecrazy:

1602694

Maybe, but, what fun is the story if she didn't involve herself? Besides, I feel rarity is nosy and would probably but into anyway.

And wow I didn't even know anyone still read this story, or even knew it existed, lol.....

2315972 I know that now, that was a old comment. :unsuresweetie:

2315900

Hmm, Rarity had probably read it, I remember I had a reason for why it was open when I wrote it, but that was over... or just about a year ago, give or take a month... lol I don't remember why.

3862021 Wow I didn't know anyone was even reading this story anymore.

Thank you for reading it :twilightsmile:

Still reading :twilightsmile:

I feel likenthenepilogue was way too abrupt.:ajsleepy:

5947558

Well that was actually the moral I was trying to go for but at the time I was a horrible writer and wasn't really able to convey it the right way. In the future I would like to do a re-write of this so that the CMC are more in character and that Sweetie Belle does get closed off like that. But for now I have to leave you with what now by my standards a sub-par story. Don't worry though, in the future I will be re-writing this so the message is more clear and it's more realistic and believable.

This is stupid...very very stupid ending.

8975511
It a sappy sappy sappy OH HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY ending.
Ok what they did was terrible and they caused her a lot of pain, while i think forgiveness can happen, it was too easy.
They make up in a split second, no really earning it or ending where they do become friends but take time type ending.


the rest of the story was good but the sappy everything is perfect ending ruined it.

8975514
Well considering I wrote the story. . . six years ago now? You're a bit late to the party :P

8975540
I just being honest, don't expect you to change anything. The story while short was very good, asn kids can do stupid stuff like that and can break friendships and mess up kids as well.
i did enjoy the read, but the ending kinda ruined it for me, and just being honest as I said.
If things had been less harsh for sweetie bell if Scoota hadn't be such a ... for what she did because she got grounded. Then the ending would be more...believable

8975546
Well, I did write a sequel, but lord knows I was only like. . . idek somewhere between 14-16 when I wrote these stories XD (Date of actual writing of the story was before I posted it, so I can't be sure how old I was) I.e. I was still very much a teenager, so the story is sort of expected to have something that doesn't fit right at some point.

Login or register to comment