• Published 28th Feb 2018
  • 9,744 Views, 5 Comments

Aria's Gassy Punishment - The Dark Wolf



Aria Blaze pranks Rarity and Sunset with fart powder, but it backfires on her horribly.

  • ...
29
 5
 9,744

Farting on Aria

"What are you doing to do to me?" said Aria. "Drown me in the toilet?"

"Oh, nothing so barbaric," said Rarity.

"Give me a swirlie? PLEASE make sure the toilet's clean before you do."

"No... this!" Rarity stuck her rear end right in Aria's face.

FFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!

Rarity let out a long, loud fart, sighing of relief before it was done.

Aria could feel the foul wind against her face. She sniffed and immediately struggled against her bonds. "Ugh! That's disgusting!"

Sunset grinned mischievously and positioned her butt next to Aria's head.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAP!

Sunset's fart was a little shorter than Rarity's, but was louder and stinkier.

"Ugh!" Aria fidgeted harder. "That's nasty! I don't... Ugh, what did you eat?"

"Ooh, I just had an idea," said Rarity. "Let's cook something for lunch that will make it smell even worse!"

"I like where this is going," said Sunset.

As Rarity and Sunset took turns farting in Aria's face, they both took an unusual pleasure in it. They'd usually enjoy the relief of farting when no one was around, but would be embarrassed to fart in front of anyone else. But now they felt no shame about farting in front of each other, and loved not only the relief, but using Aria's own prank against her. And they both farted as loud and unladylike as possible, sometimes sighing or even laughing a little.

They farted on her until their gas was gone. Aria was feeling nauseous from the intense smell of Rarity and Sunset's flatulence, but she was relieved that it was done. Until she remembered what Rarity had said, and felt very nervous that her punishment was far from over.

Rarity and Sunset walked upstairs, leaving Aria in the smelly bathroom with the door closed.

Rarity started to cook some broccoli. "Sunset, if you don't mind, could you give Aria some food and water? We don't want her to starve."

Sunset did as she was told, pouring a glass of water with a straw in it, slicing an apple into chunks and putting it on a plate with three slices of bread, and took them down to Aria.

"No thanks, I've lost my appetite," said Aria.

"I'll leave it here for you in case you change your mind." Sunset set the plate down on the floor a bit out of her way. Though Aria couldn't use her hands or even stand up, she would surely be able to move around and eat her food if she got hungry enough.

When Rarity finished cooking the broccoli, she and Sunset each ate half of it. Then Rarity poured two glasses of apple juice and sprinkled half of the remaining fart powder in each cup. Sunset giggled a bit when she saw Rarity do this. They drank their juice as fast as they could, and then returned to the basement bathroom.

"You are SO going to get it!" said Aria.

"I think you'll reconsider, unless you want this to happen again," said Rarity. "And while we're waiting..." She sat on the toilet. For a wild moment, Aria thought she was going to pee through her shorts. But instead she said "Sunset, put her over my lap."

Aria cringed as Sunset picked her up, knowing what was to come. As soon as she was over Rarity's lap, Rarity raised her hand and slapped her bottom as hard as she could.

Aria let out a yelp of pain, for Rarity could slap a lot harder than she thought she could. But as Rarity slapped Aria's butt again, Aria tried to keep quiet, so as to not look vulnerable or give Rarity the satisfaction. After the fifteenth swat, though, Aria couldn't hold it in and whined in pain as Rarity continued to spank her. Now she knew how Sonata felt when Aria did this to her.

"Would you like to have a turn?" Rarity said to Sunset after swatting Aria's rear 30 times.

Sunset, who was wearing her geode, touched Aria's arm. "No thanks. I think she's in enough pain. But she's still not sorry for what she did and is planning to get us back even worse." Sunset patted Aria's butt lightly, causing Aria to grunt in pain.

"Then set her down back on the ground."

Sunset laid Aria down on her side, though Aria's butt still hurt.

Just then, Rarity and Sunset both felt an intense pressure in their bowels. They were gassier than they had ever been in their lives, and could barely hold it in.

"Me first," said Rarity, and she set her butt next to Aria's head.

PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT!

A very long and loud fart made its way out of Rarity's butt. And the broccoli she had eaten made it smell as bad as Sunset's farts.

Aria took one whiff and fidgeted harder, coughing and desperately trying to undo her bonds, but to no avail.

Rarity stepped aside and let Sunset position her massive butt beside Aria's face.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRT!

Sunset released a booming fart that, again, was slightly shorter than Rarity's, but a bit louder, and it smelled even worse.

Aria screamed and thrashed wildly, her eyes watering from the stench.

"My farts smell really bad because I'm a pony," Sunset explained.

"How about we fart on her together?" said Rarity.

"Good idea."

"No... don't..." Aria was breathing in through her mouth but still feeling like she was about to vomit.

Sunset and Rarity stood on either side of Aria. Both girls squatted down so their butts were right next to Aria's head. Aria closed her eyes and braced herself.

PPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFT!

Rarity and Sunset farted at the same time. Their farts were equal in volume and length, and the odor was so intense that Aria wet her pants.

Only a few seconds later, a series of boisterous and sometimes wet farts erupted out of Rarity and Sunset's equally sexy behinds, varying widely in length and pitch. The small bathroom was really starting to stink, but Rarity and Sunset didn't mind the smell of their own farts. Rarity could still smell Sunset's farts, but she could handle them mixed with her own. For Aria, however, it was pure torture.

After almost a half hour of non-stop farting, followed by two simultaneous 15-second farts, Aria reached her limit and passed out.

She awoke to the cold and wet feeling of a bucket of water being thrown on her face. She turned on her back and realized she was still tied up, and the room she was in still smelled horrible. Rarity was holding the now-empty bucket in her hand, and set it beside Aria's food which she still hadn't touched.

"Let me out!" said Aria. "I promise I won't do anything like that to you again!"

Sunset put her hand on Aria's head, and instantly felt the vengeful thoughts. "She's lying."

"In that case..." Rarity sat on Aria's head. Muffled screams came from under Rarity's tush as Aria continued to struggle. Aria could still breathe, but Rarity's shorts smelled like farts from all her flatulence today. Then Rarity let out a loud, sloppy, wet fart, and Aria squirmed more vigorously.

Then Rarity stood up, putting her hands on her butt and breathing a sigh of relief that she hadn't soiled herself. Aria barely had time to take a deep breath when Sunset sat on her head. Aria might have liked the feeling of her butt if she didn't know what was coming. Already Sunset's jeans smelled bad, and she knew it was going to get worse any second. She was terrified of how unpleasant this was going to be.

Sunset farted louder than Rarity, and Aria let out a muffled shriek, thrashed about, and then was motionless. Sunset stood up and examined Aria closely. Her chest was moving and her leg was twitching. "She's alive. She just fainted again. But let's maybe not sit on her head again, just in case."

Rarity filled another bucket with water and threw it on Aria's head. Aria awoke, coughing and spluttering, and gagged from the overpowering stench in the room. Her hair and the top of her shirt were soaked now.

This time, Rarity set Aria facedown and sat on her butt. Rarity's butt was soft enough to not be painful for Aria after her spanking, but she still didn't like it. Sunset positioned her rear next to Aria's face, and she and Rarity let loose with another unrelenting barrage of farts. They weren't even taking turns anymore, but farting repeatedly with breaks in-between no longer than three seconds.

Aria could feel the vibrations of Rarity's explosive farts against her butt, while Sunset's more foul-smelling farts blasted her face, blowing her hair slightly. She couldn't stand the smell. At first she squirmed and struggled against her bonds, but eventually she no longer had the energy to, feeling too nauseated and trying hard not to puke.

They farted on her for over an hour straight before she passed out again. By this time their gas was mostly gone.

"We'll let her out when she really decides to stop going after us," said Rarity, knowing Sunset would be able to tell.

"If she's not feeling that way by dinner, let's open the door and turn on the fan to air the room out so she'll be able to eat."

"Good idea. But I think we'll need lots of air freshener."

They took a bubble bath together in their smelly shorts and jeans in order to wash the stink off themselves. They released the last of their farts under the water, giggling at the bubbles in the tub.

...

Aria ate her food and drank her water as soon as the pungent odor of Rarity and Sunset's farts was out of the room. But she was so stubborn that Rarity and Sunset did not untie her until next morning. Her pants were wet and she smelled of farts, and she didn't want to repeat any of what had happened. It was three days before she could sit again, and a whole week before the fart smell went away.

Comments ( 3 )

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:nice work.:twilightsmile:

8766013

8766147

8766171

You are like a broken record player:ajbemused:

I was thinking of doing a similar story where Celestia has Discord make her ridiculously gassy and she farts on Neighsay until he faints as punishment for almost starting a war (having Discord remove his horn before facesitting him), but I couldn't make it work. (Besides, so soon after the premier it might attract too much unwanted attention from people who find it disgusting or offensive)

Login or register to comment