• Published 28th Feb 2018
  • 9,744 Views, 5 Comments

Aria's Gassy Punishment - The Dark Wolf



Aria Blaze pranks Rarity and Sunset with fart powder, but it backfires on her horribly.

  • ...
29
 5
 9,744

Sonata's Fart Powder

Aria Blaze woke up one Saturday morning in June. She sat up, stretched her arms, and yawned, and then looked out the window. It was sunny out, and from the temperature in the house and lack of sweat on her pajamas, it was a lot milder than yesterday, which had been very hot.

Aria immediately changed into her white shirt, green vest, and purple jeans, and then walked straight downstairs.

Sonata Dusk was already up, and was scrambling eggs. Adagio Dazzle was just eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes with milk.

"Half of those are mine," said Aria, hoping Sonata wouldn't hog it all from her like last time.

"Don't worry, I'd be happy to share!" said Sonata.

Sonata seemed a little too friendly with her today. Probably because she finally learned not to mess with her after the spanking Aria had given her last time, which had rendered her unable to sit for a week.

Sonata split the eggs evenly between her and Aria, and they began to eat. Sonata ate like a pig.

"Why did you seem so intent on cooking breakfast this morning?" said Adagio suspiciously.

"What do you mean?" said Sonata, her mouth full.

"You really wanted to scramble those eggs, even though I felt more like cereal."

As Aria finished her breakfast, she noticed a glass of orange juice at her spot at the table. "And why did you set my juice in my spot? You never do anything like that."

"I just felt like doing you a big favor," said Sonata, though she looked like she was having a hard time not laughing. "To make up for being a real pain in the butt."

Aria guzzled her juice in one gulp. Sonata giggled and drank her own glass of juice.

"What's so funny?" said Aria. It suddenly hit her. "You didn't... put anything in my breakfast, did you?"

"There's nothing in your eggs OR juice that wasn't in mine!" said Sonata. "Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!"

"What?"

"That's something Pinkie Pie says to let you know she's being completely honest. She's so fun to hang out with. She's really funny too. She's the one who gave me my f... I mean, we have so much in common!"

"You traitor! Pinkie Pie's the enemy! She's one of the girls who took away our power! She's one of the seven reasons we can no longer put people under our spell!" She suddenly felt a gurgling in her stomach. "Are you SURE you didn't put anything in there?"

"I never said I didn't! I said I didn't put anything in yours that I didn't put in mine! And, you must be feeling it already, cause I am!"

"Please tell me you didn't..."

FFFFFFFRRRRRRRT!

Aria accidentally farted loudly. She blushed a little as Sonata giggled, lifted her leg, and let out a loud fart of her own.

"Ugh," Adagio wrinkled her nose. "If you're going to break wind at the table, I'm finishing my cereal somewhere else." She stood up, picked up her cereal bowl, and walked upstairs to her bedroom.

Another wet fart made its way out of Aria's butt. Sonata laughed harder, accidentally farting a few times, and laughing even harder with each one.

"It's not funny!" said Aria.

"Yes it is! Ooh, a real big one's coming!" Sonata stood up, turned around so she was facing Aria, and stuck her behind out a little.

PPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRT!

This fart blew Sonata's pink skirt back so her white panties were visible. Sonata burst into another fit of laughter while Aria continued to look annoyed, an equally loud fart bursting out of her.

"Where's your fart powder?" Aria said, standing up.

Sonata only farted again and giggled.

Aria grabbed Sonata by the shirt. "Tell me where it is or I'll sit on your head until I run out of gas."

Sonata gulped, led Aria to her bedroom, and opened her underwear drawer, where she kept a box of fart powder. Aria picked it up. It was about three quarters full.

"I'll be taking this, and if your Rainboom friend ever gets any more, don't use it on me ever again, or else I WILL fart while facesitting you. And, just as a little reminder not to..."

Aria put Sonata over her lap, lifted up her skirt so that her panties were visible again, and spanked her ten times. Aria couldn't help but fart loudly after the fourth swat, and Sonata giggled despite her situation. Once the spanking was done, Aria threw Sonata on her butt. Sonata felt an intense pain in her rear as she hit the floor, and immediately got on her knees and rubbed her butt. She let out a few noisy farts and giggled in spite of the pain.

Aria rolled her eyes and walked out of Sonata's room, the container of fart powder still in her hand. Her first instinct was to throw it in the trash, but knowing Sonata, she'd just take it from the garbage can. Her next thought was to burn it, or throw it into the nearest body of water. Or, she could just flush the powder down the toilet. Maybe she'd fill the empty box with laxatives so Sonata would soil herself. But, this would be risky, because Sonata might still use it on her.

Then, it came to her. She knew exactly what she was going to do with this fart powder.