• Published 28th Feb 2018
  • 9,744 Views, 5 Comments

Aria's Gassy Punishment - The Dark Wolf



Aria Blaze pranks Rarity and Sunset with fart powder, but it backfires on her horribly.

  • ...
29
 5
 9,744

Rarity and Sunset Fart

Author's Note:

If you want to know what they're wearing to help visualize it: Rarity is wearing her usual outfit, and Sunset is wearing a frilly blue shirt with jeans.

Aria walked over to Rarity's house, still farting every few seconds, but when she was over halfway there, her farting had subsided. She was thankful for this, because she didn't want her gassiness to give her away. In one hand, she carried the box of fart powder. In her other hand, she carried a video camera.

She peeked in through the window. Rarity was pouring two cups of tea, and Sunset Shimmer stood beside her.

Aria couldn't believe her luck. Using the fart powder on Rarity would have been revenge enough for her part in her defeat, but Sunset was the most directly responsible for the sirens losing their power. To make both of them fart and humiliate themselves in front of each other would be even sweeter! She only hoped Sunset was the kind of girl who was embarrassed about farting.

Rarity set the two teacups down on the table. Aria would have to think of a sneaky distraction to get them to leave the table long enough for her to spike their tea unseen.

But, she didn't have to.

"Would you like to look at the dresses I made for my fashion show?" said Rarity.

"That would be nice," said Sunset. "We need something to do while the tea is cooling down."

Rarity and Sunset walked out of the dining room. Aria wasted no time. She climbed in through the window, tiptoed to the table as fast and as silently as she could, and sprinkled fart powder in each teacup for about three seconds.

She could hear Sunset complimenting Rarity's dresses, and knew she still had time to find a hiding place with a good view. She considered planting the fart powder on Sunset to frame her and ruin her friendship with Rarity, but she couldn't think of how to do it. Besides, her primary goal was to record Rarity and Sunset farting and then humiliate them by sending the video to all the students at Canterlot High. Even though it was the last month of the school year before they graduated, they'd still be the laughingstock of the school.

Aria tiptoed to a nearby wardrobe containing some of Rarity's costumes, and climbed into it. She left the door open, hid behind the costumes, and set the camera between two of them to get a clear shot of Rarity and Sunset.

She waited for a few more minutes before Rarity and Sunset returned to the dining room. They sat down and drank their tea. Aria could barely contain her excitement. These girls were going to get very gassy soon.

It wasn't long before Rarity stood up. Aria quickly pressed the record button on her camera.

"Sunset... I need to use the-"

FFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRT!

Rarity blushed beet red at the sound that had come out of her.

"Excuse me... That wasn't very ladylike..."

"I'm not feeling too good myself," said Sunset.

PPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFT!

Sunset let out an equally long but deeper-pitched fart. She blushed almost as profusely as Rarity, much to Aria's delight.

"Phew, what did you eat?" said Rarity, for Sunset's fart smelled worse than her own.

"I'm so sorry... I know you don't like that..." Sunset felt very ashamed.

Rarity farted loudly again. "I think I can let it slide," she said, fanning the smell away with her hand. "Something we ate today didn't seem to agree with us."

"But we didn't eat anything together today. Just this tea..." BBBRRRRRRT!

"Yes, I had my breakfast here and you had yours at your house." PPPPPRRRRRRT! "What did you have for breakfast today?"

"I had a slice of apple pie. You?"

"Toast with butter."

"Then there must be something wrong with this tea..."

"Or, maybe it was our dinner last night..."

As Rarity and Sunset continued to fart and speculate on what caused their gassiness, Aria leaned closer.

Rarity stood up. "I will finish... this most unladylike bodily function... in the bathroom. You may do it wherever you want, but I'd suggest the bathroom downst-"

PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFRRRRT!

Rarity's next fart blew her purple skirt back so that Aria could see her black panties. Aria let out a gasp of excitement and leaned a little forward to get a clear shot of it before Rarity was done farting. Unfortunately for her, her own gas wasn't quite gone. She accidentally farted one more time, startling her into falling forward out of the wardrobe, landing on her face with her butt in the air.

Rarity and Sunset turned in her direction. At first they were embarrassed at the realization that Aria had seen them fart as loud as they did. Then, they looked at the items that had fallen out of her hands: A box of fart powder and a camera with its red light still on.

"I think we know how we got so gassy," said Sunset.

Rarity took the tape out of the camera. "What were you going to do with this?"

"Show it to the whole school to humiliate you," said Aria.

"Looks like Sonata's the only one who's changed," said Sunset.

Rarity handed the tape to Sunset, and Sunset stomped on it.

"Just wait," said Aria as she got to her feet. "Before this school year's over I'll think of something even worse."

"I think not," said Rarity, and she stood next to Aria and activated her barrier. Aria fell on her butt, dazed.

Rarity quickly grabbed some ribbons she used for dressmaking and tied Aria's hands behind her back. "Sunset, be a dear and tie her feet."

Sunset grabbed another ribbon and tied Aria's feet together. Both girls tied very tight, and finished with a knot that they were sure could not be undone easily. They'd need scissors to untie Aria when they were done with her.

"What are you doing?" Aria struggled against the ribbons, but they were made of a material that would not tear.

"Punishing you for making us break wind so loudly, and for trying to show it to everyone else," said Rarity.

"And making sure you don't try anything like that again," said Sunset. "Because if you do, we'll do this to you again. What are we doing to her exactly?"

"You'll see," said Rarity with a devious grin on her face. "Take her into the bathroom downstairs. I'll change into something better for the occasion."

Sunset grabbed Aria's feet and dragged her down the stairs. Aria's butt hit each step on the way down, causing her to wince a little, although it didn't really hurt that bad.

As Sunset dragged Aria into the basement bathroom, which was fairly small, Rarity walked to her room. She removed her purple skirt and put on a dirty pair of skintight shorts she had worn yesterday, which smelled a little from how much she had sweated in the heat. They were perfect for what she was about to do. She hoped she could hold it until she got downstairs.

Rarity made it downstairs without farting, and entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her.