• Published 1st Feb 2018
  • 1,522 Views, 41 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh Equestria Duelist - FireFlash15



A young pony find a Millennium Item and has to save equestria by playing Duel Monsters

  • ...
6
 41
 1,522

Forgive Me.

Forgive Me

I do Apologize for saying this but I am starting to lose interest in this book. I have been thinking of writing a new book similar to this but I'm not too sure yet. I'm Sorry to everypony that was excited for the next chapter but I'm not sure if that's going to happen. Good news I did get a new computer but I need some time to think if I'm really gonna continue this or not. If you guys are mad at me, I completely understand. You guys waited so long for a new chapter and now I'm losing interest in it. I thank everyone for the nice compliments and advice given to this book. See you guys in the next book.

Author's Note:

Next Book will most likely be a reboot but with better decks and story telling.

Comments ( 5 )

Oh good dont worry dude take your time, but if can i make a sugestion? give more importance to spike, there is another yugioh cross mlp fic where Spike is a good character but it is the only story where if he is well managed, hopefully you can give more relevance to that dragon in the future

10554073

Actually are 4 fics but there are from the same writter

Yugioh EQG, Yugioh EQG Shadow Gates, Yugioh EQG XX and Yugioh EQG Omega Zenith (but in this one Spike doesnt have much participation)

10554581
Oh, those.
Eh.. from what i read from the tropes, it felt like it followed the issues on how Spike is handled usually in YGO crossover fics..
Like how Spike is ultimately in the shadows of others and ultimately lose and such.
Heck, his first appearance is he loses to Garble(FREAKING GARBLE) and loses his deck to him and needs Flash to get it back. That really left a dark mark on Spike's image that.
I know he has some moments but sadly according to what I saw so far, its like he's ultimately in the shadows of others and taken out.
And hurts that apparently he's not much in the 4th(most likely final) fic, meaning he's ultimately left out/in the others' shadows.

It hurts that there's not much fics where Spike gets to duel(especially in EGQ ones where its due to he's stuck as a damn dog) and sadly in the one that do, he is either ultimately taken out/loses(I mean like in serious stuff and needs someone to rescue him) and ends up in the shadows of others due to he's not a "chosen one" or the fics that do have him duel and not be in others' shadows ends up unfinished(3 so far and all of them actually have him be the main protag there).

I wonder if this story will continue

Login or register to comment