• Published 1st Feb 2018
  • 1,521 Views, 41 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh Equestria Duelist - FireFlash15



A young pony find a Millennium Item and has to save equestria by playing Duel Monsters

  • ...
6
 41
 1,521

Chapter 4: Blaze vs Dash

Chapter 4: Blaze vs Dash

Before Blaze can continue with his story he heard snoring. Everypony looked and saw Rainbow Dash sleeping and Blaze wasn't happy. He then walked up to Rainbow Dash and breathed in and yelled, "WAKE UP!!!" That made Rainbow Dash surprise and jumped into the air.

The others hold their ears surprise how loud Blaze's voice can get. Rainbow dash flew down with a shocked look on her face. "What was that for?" Rainbow asked the little red colt. Blaze was not happy with the rainbow hared Pegasus. "I'm trying to tell you a story and you sleep? How can you easily get bored?"

Rainbow Dash was shocked how angry Blaze can get. She didn't mean to fall asleep. Now she messed up. "Sorry little dude." she said, "I guess I'm not good at listen to stories." Applejack had an idea to embarrass Rainbow dash.

"I have an idea how you can make it up Rainbow," She said to the two. Blaze and Rainbow looked at the cowpony (Cowgirl idk.) "How about you two duel. It'll be nice to see get to know each other." Rainbow thought about it for a moment and nodded, "Sure i'll duel what about you Blaze?" The red colt thought for a moment and nodded.

"Great," Twilight said, "Follow me to the dueling field." Everypony and dragon followed Twilight and went to the dueling room.

Blaze walked to the Red zone and Dash walked to the Blue zone. Blaze used his magic to grab his deck and shuffle it. Dash got her deck and shuffled as well. "How about we go to 4000 Life Points in this duel Blaze." Rainbow requested. Blaze nodded, "You better hope I don't draw my best cards first."

Spike then ran to a switch and turned on the duel system. "Let's duel!" Blaze and Rainbow said together. Apple Bloom was excited to see Blaze duel again. She saw Blaze beating diamond tiara but she wondered how he was gonna do against Dash.


Duel Time

Blazing Blitz : 4000

Rainbow Dash: 4000

Rainbow smiled, "I'll go first." she looked at her hand and grabbed a card. "I summon Sonic Warrior in attack mode."

"And I end my turn." Rainbow finished. Blaze was confused, That's weird. Why did she summon a card with only 1000 attack points? "My turn," He said as he draw a card, "I set a card face down."

"And I summon Jack Wyvern attack mode."

"And I attack your sonic warrior." Blaze said and his Wyvern attack Dash's warrior.

Rainbow Dash: 4000 - 800 = 3200

Rainbow Dash was shocked, "I'm not done yet kid. My turn." Rainbow drew her next card, "play a card face down in defense mode and end my turn." Her defense card was face down side ways. Blaze drew his card and nodded, "I play a spell card call Deck Destruction. Now we sacrifice two cards from our hand and grab two from the deck."

Rainbow dash nodded and grabbed two cards, put them into the graveyard, and grabbed two from the deck. Blaze did also. Blaze saw the two cards that made him smile, "Now I sacrifice my Jack Wyvern to summon my Summon Skull."

Rainbow was surprised about what he has. "Now Summon Skull!" Blaze called to his monster. The skull demon looked at his master. "Attack her face down with Lightning Strike!". Summon Skull nodded and gathered a lot of electrical energy from his surroundings then threw a lightning bolt at the face down destroying the card.

Rainbow Dash began to sweat, she never duel somepony like Blaze before. What confused her is how Blaze's monster looked at him. She never new cards can look at their masters before. She then drew her next card and sighed, "I set a monster face down and end my turn." (FYI in the beginning Dash isn't as good at dueling as the others, but I will make her better I Promise.)

Blaze then drew his card, "I activate "Polymerization,"

"And I fuse my Red-Eyes Black Dragon with Gaia the Fierce Knight to summon "Red-Eyes Slash Dragon".

The Red Dragon roared at Rainbow Dash and she was surprised that Blaze has a Fusion monster (Two monster can fuse together to make other monster. Must have Polymerization) . "Now My Red-Eyes Slash Dragon will attack you face down card." Blaze said to the rainbow haired Pegasus.

Red-Eyes Slash Dragon attacked her faced down monster leaving her open for a direct attack. "Now Summon Skull," Blaze said to Summon Skull, "Attack her life points directly!" The Demon nodded at Blaze and ran towards Dash and striking her.

Rainbow Dash: 3200 - 2500 = 700

Everypony was shocked at the fusion monster but was confused, Blaze could of used summon skull to attack first and then used the dragon next making her life points lover then they already were. Apple Bloom and the other were excited of how well Blaze was beating Rainbow Dash.

Dash drew her next card and smiled, "Perfect," she said with glee, "First I summon Red Sprinter in attack mode,"

"And I equip it with with "lucky iron ax" and "gravity ax - Grarl."


"With these card," Rainbow said to Blaze, "My Red Sprinter get 500 more attack points for each card and..." "HOLD IT DASH," Blaze yelled at the Pegasus interrupting her, "I activate my Red-Eyes Slash Dragon's effect. I can bring one of my warrior monsters from the graveyard and put it on the spell field negating you card effect."

Blaze put Gaia the Fierce Knight from his graveyard to the field and Rainbow's cards stopped working, "And as a bonus my Red-Eyes get 200 more attack points for every warrior monster on my spell zone." Blaze told the Pegasus mare.

Red-Eyes Slash Dragon: 2800 + 200 = 3000

Rainbow knew she was doomed and sighed, "I... End my turn," She said with a sad face. Blaze nodded at the Pegasus and drew his next card. Blaze then looked at his monsters and at Dash. "You dueled well Rainbow Dash," he spoke to the pegasus as she looked at the red colt, "But know this duel ends." Red-Eyes Slash Dragon, attack her life points directly," Blaze told his dragon and the dragon roared and slashed her life points (No pun intended).

Rainbow Dash: 700 - 3000 = -2300 (or in yu-gi-oh) = 0

Then Blaze grabbed his cards and his deck and walked to Rainbow Dash as the other ponies and dragon watched. The red colt spoke to the Pegasus, "I admit I was surprised when you pulled those cards Rainbow Dash," Rainbow didn't say a word, "But you need to prepare for any possibility or you will lose every time." Rainbow still said nothing which made Blaze worry.

Then Fluttershy walked to the two ponies and said, "Maybe Blaze can teach you Rainbow Dash. To help you improve. If that's OK with you Blaze." The red colt nodded, "I will be honored." Rainbow then looked at Blaze with a smile, "Thanks kid, It was an awesome duel."

Blaze smiled at the pegasus but the felt drowsy and groaned. The other walked to the brown haired colt. "Blaze you OK? What's wrong?" Apple Bloom asked and saw the eye of the Millennium Puzzle glowing. Then Blaze collapsed and was out Cold.

To be Continued...

Hope you enjoyed!

Author's Note:

Sorry for now making any new chapters in the story in a while. I was busy with school and my work so I never have the time. I can't promise any changes in the future, but I will try to make more. If you have an idea of a character in the story listen to the following.

1. Name/ Gender
2. Profession
3. Pegasus/ Unicorn/ Earth Pony
4. Cutie Mark
5. Monsters
6. Spells
7. Traps
8. Fusion Monsters
9. Age
10. Attitude
11. Appearance