• Published 20th Dec 2017
  • 601 Views, 2 Comments

The Tail Biting Game - Tailbiter231



The Mane 6 play a game involving biting each others' tails.

  • ...
 2
 601

Round 2

"In case you forgot the rules," said Applejack, "each pony takes a turn to have somepony bite her tail, and she has to guess who it is. If she guesses right, she gets another point."

"I have never heard of this game before," said Rarity.

"That's coz ah made it up."

"That's a surprise," Rainbow said sarcastically.

"I love surprises!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Who gets to go first?" said Applejack.

"Rainbow's in the lead, so she should go first," said Twilight.

As the ponies huddled to decide who would bite her tail, Rainbow turned around, feeling this round was not going to be very hard for her at all.

She felt the all-too-familiar tug on her tail. "Applejack! I saw you coming from a mile away!"

"Aw shucks!" said Applejack through Rainbow's tail.

"There's no way any of us can catch up now," said Fluttershy.

"I'd love to bite tails with ketchup on them!" said Pinkie. "But seriously, let's finish just for fun anyway! Or, let's do this round twice!"

"Sounds good to me," said Applejack. "Ah should probably go next."

Applejack stood facing away from the other ponies.

She felt a tug on her tail that seemed energetic, but not hard enough to be Rainbow Dash.

"Pinkie Pie?"

Pinkie Pie gasped, releasing Applejack's tail from her mouth. "Are you psychic or something?"

"Nah, ah could just tell."

"I guess it's my turn now!" said Pinkie, facing away from the other ponies.

After a few seconds, she felt a hard tug on her tail. Her first thought was Rainbow Dash, but it seemed like this pony had been biting tails for a long time.

"Applejack, you couldn't resist could you?"

Applejack released Pinkie's tail. "Ah needed to floss after all that cake."

"My tail's like cotton candy floss!"

"I'll go next," said Rarity. "Nopony has wanted to bite my tail at all."

Rarity stood facing away from the other ponies for a while. She got the impression two of them were arguing over who gets to bite her tail.

Then, she felt a tug on her tail. It was a hard tug, and she knew it came down to two ponies.

"Rainbow Dash?"

"How'd you know it was me and not Applejack?"

"50/50 chance."

"If it's all right... I'd like my turn now," said Fluttershy.

"Darling, you can expect some competition for wanting to bite that lovely tail," said Rarity. "And I never once believed those rumors of tail extensions."

"Which are now completely debunked by your amazing Buckball performance!" said Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy blushed affectionately, and faced away from the ponies.

After about a minute, Fluttershy finally felt a bite on her tail.

It wasn't particularly hard, or particularly soft either, nor was there much of a pull. Whoever this was was inexperienced at biting tails.

"Twilight? It is Twilight, right?"

"The five of us had to do Eenie Meenie Minie Moe to choose," said Twilight, "because we all wanted to bite your tail." She gave Fluttershy another point on the scoreboard. "And, it's my turn now!"

Twilight stood facing the wall. It wasn't long before she felt a gentle tug on her tail. Fluttershy? No, probably a little too hard to be her.

"Rarity?"

"How ever did you guess?" said Rarity.

Twilight gave herself one more point.

Twilight Sparkle: 3
Rainbow Dash: 4
Fluttershy: 3
Applejack: 3
Pinkie Pie: 3
Rarity: 2

"Well, Rainbow Dash is winning at 4 points, but I'm up for one more round to settle it! Rainbow Dash goes last, for more suspense."

"Applejack," said Rainbow Dash, guessing who was biting her tail ahead of time.

"I'll go first coz I'm last," said Rarity.

Rarity faced away from the ponies, and soon she felt a very gentle pull on her tail.

"That could only be Fluttershy."

"I didn't get to bite your lovely tail last time," said Fluttershy, releasing Rarity's tail as she spoke.

"You should go next," said Twilight.

Fluttershy stood facing away. Then, she felt a hard pull on her tail.

"Rainbow Dash?"

"Of course!" said Rainbow Dash through Fluttershy's tail.

"My turn! My turn!" Pinkie Pie faced away from the others.

She felt a fairly gentle pull on her tail.

"Twilight?"

"No, it's me," said Rarity through Pinkie's tail.

"My turn now," said Twilight.

Soon after, she felt a hard pull on her tail. "Applejack!"

"Yep," said Applejack, speaking through Twilight's tail. Then she turned away, coz Rainbow Dash was going last.

Applejack felt another pull on her tail. She knew enough about tail biting to have a good idea on who this was.

"Twi?"

"You're really good at this aren't you?" said Twilight. "Now, all of us except Pinkie Pie and Rarity are tied at 4!"

"Well I'm gonna win this round!" said Rainbow Dash, facing away from the ponies.

She felt a tug on her tail.

"Applejack!"

"Not exactly," said Rarity through Rainbow Dash's tail.

"Rarity? I didn't see that coming!"

"If ah'd bitten yer tail, you'd have won," said Applejack. "Now the four of us are going into a tiebreaker!"

"How does the tiebreaker work?" said Twilight.

"Pinkie Pie and Rarity will each bite a tail, and we each have to guess whose tail they bite. Whoever gets the most points wins. If there's a tie, whoever isn't tied for first is eliminated."

"What if all six of us had been tied?"

"Then we'd go back to Round 1, but eliminatin' anyone who gets it wrong."

Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Applejack each wrote two names down next to Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy's names on a piece of paper. Then they faced away from the others.

Pinkie Pie bounced over to Rainbow Dash's tail and bit it, while Rarity bit Fluttershy's tail.

Twilight had voted for Pinkie Pie to bite Fluttershy's tail and Rarity to bite Applejack's tail.

Fluttershy had voted for Rarity to bite her tail and Pinkie Pie to bite Twilight's tail.

Applejack had voted for Pinkie Pie to bite Rainbow Dash's tail and Rarity to bite her tail.

Rainbow Dash had voted for Pinkie Pie to bite her tail and Rarity to bite Fluttershy's tail.

Twilight checked each of the votes and wrote them on the scoreboard, disappointed that both her guesses were wrong but having fun nonetheless.

"Fluttershy and Applejack each get an extra point, but Rainbow Dash got both right so she wins!"

"Awesome!" said Rainbow Dash.

Comments ( 1 )

"If it's all right... I'd like my turn now," said Fluttershy.
"Darling, you can expect some competition for wanting to bite that lovely tail," said Rarity.

True, I mean who wouldn't want to do that?

:moustache:: "And I missed all the fun again... By the way: I would have choosen Rarity's tail every time. But I bet no one would have guessed that."

Login or register to comment