• Published 30th Dec 2019
  • 2,616 Views, 37 Comments

Feeding A Pony Meat - Bendy



Rainbow Dash dislikes your meat eating habits. This prompts you to challenge her to eat meat.

  • ...
17
 37
 2,616
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 37 )

well, that escalated quick:rainbowderp:

“You got it, my sexy pony.” you said sexfully.

is sexfully even a word?

10010513
Zapp Brannigan.

You son of a bitch.

10010516
my autism rises
*edit* thanks for the dislikes, i appreciated it:yay:

Hmm... A bendy fic? My guess before reading is that meat eating gives her a penis.
Might be a bigger butt, but I'm thinking penis.

10010527
Damn. Didn't guess it.
Delayed reaction and sequel or second chapter?

10010520
Now, that's uncalled for.


10010527
Nothing too crazy this time.

10010545
To be fair, you did reel me in with promises of meat and a mature tag. I was just expecting a different kind of meat.

I don’t know why I’m putting a like on this story, but I am.

this makes me feel an emotion im just not equipped to understand.

damit now im craving a burger....

10010612
Damnit me too, but all my ground beef is frozen....

10010516
I was thinking Danny Sexbang of Ninja Sex Party

"Fry up some bacon and eat it off my ass."

I feel as if this entire story was written just for that line to be said. If so, well done, for it made me laugh.
I do so love the concept of corrupting the ponies with delicious meat.

The flanderization of the human, going on about how we have nukes. The flanderization of the ponies, fainting multiple times. Oh god... it’s perfect.

Also, bacon is greasy and that makes it harder to hold onto Dat Ass, and we can't be having that happen.

10011617
You grab the thighs and bury your face in those buns, same as that burger, and use your mouth to "strip" her of bacon. Pun cum-pletely intended

Just read: heh. this sucked a bit.
Find a out Bendy wrote it: Best fic ever.

What would happen if a herbivorous animal ate meat anyway?

10014139
Probably get sick or be fine. You looking too deeply into this short story.

10014659
I was just curious.

DF

Your stories, for the most part, are the fast food of pony fics.

Quick, at best okay tasting, not really filling. Yet something about it is addicting and keeps you coming back for more, even after you swear you won't have any more.

👍👍

10014659
Oh......I know why this story is like this. Cause you wrote it.

The runs that she got later that night...WERE LEGENDARY!!!!

Thanks for a pick-me-up after a not so low key depressing fic :) That was just what the doctor ordered!

10014139
Actually horses are omnivores, plus they eat eggs and cheese just fine so at worst RD will have a very gassy evening.
Aaaaaaand now I have Vietnam level flashbacks :rainbowderp:

10220961
Nothing worse than a hottie with bad gas! :rainbowderp:

Later that night a mass of not-savory material was observed to plummet from Rainbow's house... 😉

You looked down sadly at the greasy remains of your meal. “What am I supposed to do then without meat? I can’t enjoy life at all without meat.”
You felt a soft hoof come to rest on the palm of your hand. You looked up to Rainbow to see her giving you bedroom eyes.
“I’m sure, we can find other ways to make you happy.” she said in a hot breathy voice.

Stupid sexy Rainbow Dash! :rainbowlaugh:

All the ponies In the establishment gasped in shock, some of them even fainting. The griffins, on the other hand, raised their drinks and cheered.

I bet the griffons (you spelled it wrong!) are already making bets.

All the ponies In the establishment gasped in shock, some of them even fainting. [...]
The ponies were repeatedly gasping in horror, some fainting. [...]
Ponies gasped in shock, and some even fainted [...]
Again ponies gasped in shock and some even fainted again.

How many ponies were still awake once they were done?


Good story!
I enjoyed reading it.

Stupid sexy Rainbow Dash!

I would lie... and say I am giving up meat and have sex with her. Hah!

10359732
Griffin is just another way of spelling it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffin

How many ponies were still awake once they were done?

I think over gasping can be funny.

10359766

I would lie... and say I am giving up meat and have sex with her. Hah!

And once she figures it out she would buck you into next week.
With her hooves.
In the face.
Repeatedly.

Griffin is just another way of spelling it.

The show itself is using "Griffon".
Just look at the title of S1E5: " Griffon the Brush Off ".

It's a thing like "Shining Armor" and "Shining Armour"; the latter one simply isn't his name.


In the end the whole thing isn't too important since everyone still understands what is meant, but it still slightly annoys me every time.
(And "Griffin" is still better than "Gryphon" in my opinion...)

Nunca dejaría la carne.

Login or register to comment