• Published 31st Oct 2017
  • 837 Views, 12 Comments

Sour Sweet's a Zombie?! - grl6p



After watching a horror movie, Indigo Zap and her friends believe a cold-stricken Sour Sweet is a zombie when they visit her house on Halloween night.

  • ...
 12
 837

Epilogue: 3 Days Later

3 days later, Indigo Zap was lying in her bed sick as a dog. While she and her other friends managed to avoid getting in trouble with the law and Sour's parents, they unfortunately ended up catching her cold.

"Uhh, why did I think that sleepover was a good idea?" She moaned to herself.

"I hope everyone else is okay. I'll see what they're doing in the group chat." She opened up her laptop and opened ChatWithMe.

**IndigoRocks has started a conversation***

IndigoRocks: I feel like shit today. I'm aching, sneezing, and I can hardly move.

zestylemon18: Why did Sour Sweet have to give us her cold?

IndigoRocks: I guess it was payback for ruining her night.

partypinkie23: I hate being sick, now I'm stuck in my bed while Maud and her boyfriend take care of me. And her boyfriend's really annoying!!!!!!!!

tacogirl: And I'm with Pinkie in her bed too because Dagi and Ari got arrested for alcohol possession and I lost my house key at Sour's house.

zestylemon18: Wait, your roommates snuck alcohol into your bag for the mocktails?

tacogirl: I didn't know they were in there when I left and they looked so cute like invisible unlabeled syrup bottles.

IndigoRocks: Well, that explains why the drinks tasted funny.

partypinkie23: And the fact that we ended up a little loopy halfway through the movie.

zestylemon18: How long are they gonna be locked up?

tacogirl: I dunno, I wanted to call them but then I got sick. But I do remember the friendly officer man telling me about a month. Pinkie said I could stay with her until they get out.

zestylemon18: Lucky you.

***Srsweetie321 has entered the conversation***

Srsweetie321: Hi everyone.

IndigoRocks: Oh look, it's the little bitch who gave us her cold.

zestylemon18: I Are you here to brag about how much better you're feeling to us?

Srsweetie321: No, I just wanted to show you guys a video of Marco Dafoy and his friends singing ADDA and cringey 90's music. Varsity Trim DM'ed this to me yesterday saying I should show this to you guys since you were home sick because it's hilarious.

Sure enough, in the link, Marco Dafoy and his friends at the party were in front of a camera in nothing but bathrobes.

"This video is dedicated to our beloved girlfriends on the Sexy Time Hotline: Iyama Looser!"

"Anita Gettalive!"

"Ivanna Yakoff!"

"IHAVA TEENY WEENIE!"

The boys ripped off their bathrobes revealing nothing but tube socks and hot pants. Music started up and and for the next 5 minutes, the boys lip-synced to girly pop music and danced around while Oscar was placed on the couch behind them.

partypinkie23: XD!!!!!!! 😂😂😂

zestylemon18: This is comedy gold!!!!!!!!!!

IndigoRocks: I think the cat is embarrassed. He's probably thinking, "God, my owner's a pansy."

Srsweetie321: Everyone at both schools have seen this. If they're lucky, they'll make the YouTube rewind.

IndigoRocks: And they'll never know we prank called them into doing it.

Srsweeite321: That was you?

partypinkie23: Yep, all in fun and games.

IndigoRocks: Well aside from the fact that most of us are sick and Mr. Sweet's probably going to get a restraining order against me, I think that sleepover movie night was one of the best yet!

partypinkie23: Yeah!

tacogirl: That was fun!!!!!

Srsweetie321: Yep, a night none of us will ever forget.

Fin

Author's Note:

A/N:
This chapter is a ChatWithMe conversation.

Comments ( 4 )

Is My Best Friend's a Zombie a real short film?

9167627
It's a fictional one.

9177216
You know how this fic is in the "Wishes for a TvTropes page" folder? Well, I was checking up on the fics in that folder to see if anyone else had to wait as long if not longer than I'm waiting for my fics to get a Tropes page. While I already did this somewhere last month (or maybe the month before it, IDK) I'd thought I'd check up again to see if there have been any changes. While I'm still waiting for my fics to get a page, I do believe this is yours right here:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/SourSweetsAZombie

Thought I might inform you so you can move the fic out of the "Wishes for a TvTropes page" folder.

PS: I've also taken the liberty of including the fic in the "Comedy", "Equestria Girls", "Random" and "Slice of Life" folders. :twilightsmile:

This was a good silly read. Admittedly the Harry Potter jokes in the previous chapter were a little too random for me, but still, this was pretty fun. XD

Login or register to comment