• Published 31st Oct 2017
  • 842 Views, 12 Comments

Sour Sweet's a Zombie?! - grl6p



After watching a horror movie, Indigo Zap and her friends believe a cold-stricken Sour Sweet is a zombie when they visit her house on Halloween night.

  • ...
 12
 842

Sour Sweet’s Wrath/ Learning a Lesson

Author's Note:

Prepare for drunken randomness, and unexpected Harry Potter references.

“What the fuck happened to the lights?” Lemon Zest asked.

“I dunno.” Sonata replied, “It could just be from the fact that it’s Halloween night and spooky shit happens.”

“Maybe there was-“

Suddenly there was moaning upstairs.

“What was that?”

Upstairs, Sour Sweet was lying in the bathtub still in her mud mask moaning about her current condition.

“I think I’m dying.” Sour Sweet moaned, “My cold is worse, I can’t rest for five minutes without those idiots making all of that racket downstairs, and now the electricity blew out.”

Downstairs, Lemon asked nervously, “You think there’s a zombie up there?”

“I don’t know, could there be?” Pinkie Pie asked.

Upstairs, Sour Sweet moaned in pain again before leaning into the toilet to throw up again.

Listening closely to what happened upstairs, Indigo developed a look of horror on her face, “Holy fuck! It’s just like Azul’s movie!” She exclaimed, “Victoria was poisoned in the school bathroom and her dying moans could be heard throughout the school!”

“Sour Sweet must have been turning into a zombie throughout the night!” Pinkie Pie cried as she and Sonata held each other closely.

“I don’t wanna die!”

Lemon grabbed onto a sofa pillow, “Let’s hope this isn’t true.”

Meanwhile, Sour Sweet decided to get out of the tub, put on her bathrobe on, and wrap a towel around her hair.

“I just need to take some cold medicine and go back to bed.”

Sour Sweet opened the door, only to get splashed with the bucket of water placed on the door earlier.

INDIGO!!!!!!!!!!!” Sour Sweet’s yell of rage echoed throughout the house.

“She heard us! What do we do?” Sonata gasped.

Indigo Zap whispered, “We’ll just stay absolutely quiet until she passes.”

But that never happened because Sour Sweet started to trudge down the upstairs hallway to the staircase entrance.

“She’s coming!” Indigo whispered, “Everyone hide before she sees us-“

Everyone was about to move until they saw the horrible mess Sour had become: She was all wet from the bucket door prank, her nose was red, and her mud mask was running with her makeup. Her hot pink bathrobe was covering her pajamas that were also wet and lightly soaked in vomit and she only had one slipper on. "You. are. going. to. pay. for. this!"

“EVERYBODY RUN!!!!” Lemon screamed.

Sour Sweet made her way downstairs as the four girls ran away screaming.

The girls split up and ran all throughout the house to escape their “zombie” friend, who was quickly approaching them.

Pinkie Pie and Sonata managed to find a hiding spot in a nearby cupboard underneath the stairs.

“We can hide in here!” Pinkie Pie said to Sonata.

“Isn’t it a bit tiny?” Sonata asked.

Sour Sweet groaned loudly and the two girls quickly got in and locked the door.

Sonata was starting to cry, “I’m scared Pinkie. I’m too young to have my brains eaten! I haven’t even won a Grammy for my songs yet!”

Pinkie Pie shushed her, “I’m scared too have to be quiet so we won’t be zombie food.”

“I hope the others are okay.”

“I bet they will be.” Pinkie whispered, “For now, since we’re in this cupboard, let’s pretend we’re wizards living under the stairs.”

“Yeah!” Sonata whispered excitedly, “We can make up spells and potions to use to defeat Sonata!”

The two giggled but when they heard Sour’s angry footsteps, they stayed silent until they passed.

“Come out, come out wherever you are,” Sour Sweet called around in a scary-sweet voice, she then picked up an old softball bat lying around, “WHERE ARE YOU!!! Come a-a-choo!” Sour Sweet let out a big sneeze.

Lemon Zest was hiding under a table near a wall hoping to not be seen by Sour Sweet when she heard her footsteps getting closer.

The young rocker ducked and covered when Sour arrived at the table and began looking around. After a few minutes of searching, she gave up and left until Lemon Zest got up and accidentally hit her head on the table.

"GET OVER YOU YOU LITTLE PUNK!!!!" Sour Sweet yelled, turning around.

Fearing for her life, Lemon Zest ran away to look for a new hiding spot.

She was about to keep running when something grabbed her arm and pulled her into a closet.

"AAAHHH, DON'T EAT ME!!!!!" Lemon cried.

"Dude, it's just me." Indigo said, "I heard you outside and I wanted to pull you in."

"You okay?" Lemon asked.

"Do I look okay?" The blue haired teen snapped, "All I wanted was one fun sleepover with my friends and then suddenly, the lights go out, everything is scary, and now our friend wants to eat us!" She began bawling, "Why did I disobey Sour's rules?"

"Wait, what rules?"

Outside, Sour Sweet heard the voices and started trudging towards the closet.

"So let me get this straight, you deliberately disobeyed Sour Sweet's request to stay away from her house and you broke it?"

Indigo was now in tears, "I just wanted to watch my movie but then everything went wrong and now we're gonna die!"

She hiccuped and threw up a little bit.

"Dude, this wasn't your fault, but you probably should've kept that promise if you knew we were gonna die tonight."

Indigo was about to talk but Sour Sweet used the bat to break down the door.

"YOU BITCHES ARE GONNA PAY!" Sour screamed as she held her bat up over her head.

The two Shadowbolts screamed and held each other as their friend ran towards them.

Suddenly, Pinkie Pie, dressed as a wizard using Mrs. Sweet's old winter cape and hat, tackled Sour Sweet and started hitting her with a toy wand.

"Get off of me!" Sour yelled

Sonata, also in a wizard outfit, followed suit and threw her taco pillow at Sour, "Expecto patronads!" She yelled, "Eat my taco!"

"What just happened?" Indigo asked.

"We hid in a closet and became wizards!" Pinkie Pie said, "She's actually an Inferius, they-"

Suddenly, Sour Sweet sneezed all over Pinkie Pie and the pink haired wizard fell to the ground.

"Not by best friend!" Sonata yelled before she accidentally tripped on Sour's bat and fell flat on her face.

This gave Sour Sweet the opportunity to get up and attack her two friends.

She grabbed Lemon's feet and dragged her out of the closet screaming.

"HHEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!" Lemon yelled as she slowly let go of Indigo's grip.

Indigo screamed and ran away to the kitchen.

"You can't run forever Indigo!" Sour Sweet yelled as she was lying on the couch from exhaustion and kept Sonata, Lemon, and Pinkie Pie tied together with Berry and Cherry's extra long jumprope.

As Indigo hyperventilated in the kitchen, she thought to herself, "Why did I plan this night? I should've waited until the weekend was Sour was all better and everyone could've been there. I'm such an asshole and a bad friend and now my other friends are likely brainless zombies with Sour."

She looked up and got a glance of relief at a phone.

"Now, I'm gonna save the day and make things right."

She grabbed the phone and dialed 9-1-1 and held onto the phone.

"Come on, please work!"

Meanwhile, the three tied up girls came to their mildly disoriented senses.

"What the fuck?" Lemon asked, "I'm tied up to my two best friends with a fucking kiddie jumprope."

"This is weird," Pinkie Pie replied, "But it is comfy."

"Where's Indigo?" Sonata asked, "I don't remember seeing her after I tripped on the bat."

"Oh she's been taken care of," Sour Sweet evilly said, causing the girls to scream as they saw her now back up and carrying the baseball bat.

"TIME'S UP BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!" Sour yelled as she was ready to strike.

Lemon, Sonata, and Pinkie Pie screamed with fright but it was soon stopped as the sound of sirens began to sound from outside.

Suddenly, Officer Silverstar ran through the door with two of his fellow officers.

"DROP YOUR WEAPON!" One of the police officers yelled to Sour, who quickly complied.

Indigo Zap ran out and quickly untied her friends. "Are you guys okay?"

"Yeah, we're fine," Lemon said, "Sour Sweet was about to attack us."

Officer Silverstar glared at Sour Sweet, "Miss, is this true?"

Sour Sweet was about to talk when her parents and sisters came through the door.

"WHY THE HELL ARE THE POLICE AT MY HOUSE?" Bitter Sweet snapped, "What is going on?"

Sour Sweet sneezed again, "Mom, dad-"

"It's my fault!" Indigo interrupted as everyone looked at her.

"Yesterday, my brother mailed me a copy of his first short film, My Best Friend's A Zombie, and I wanted to watch it with my friends on Halloween night. I decided to watch it at Sour Sweet's house because she has a really cool TV. But Sour Sweet had a cold and I went to give her her homework from Monday and before I got the package and she told me not to come over until she got better and being the idiot I was, I completely betrayed her and invited my friends over."

"So, you deliberately disobeyed me when I directly told you I was sick and didn't want company?" Sour Sweet grumbled.

"Yes, and I'm sorry." Indigo said, "I intentionally invited myself, Lemon, Pinkie, and Sonata over to watch the movie while your family was out for the night. I wish I had asked beforehand so we could've worked something out, but now it's too late and my best friend is probably going to jail for attempted murder."

Sour Sweet walked up to Indigo, "I'm also to blame here, I really shouldn't have gone crazy tonight." Sour replied solemnly, "But I did tell you I was sick and didn't want to be disturbed. It was really hard to relax when you guys were making all of that noise downstairs."

"Agreed," Indigo said, "I shouldn't have come over without asking your permission, that way we could've worked something out and watched the movie another day."

"That would've been better." Sour Sweet replied as the two friends hugged.

"We normally would arrest someone who would do something like this," Officer Silverstar said as he look over his notes, "But since I got all of the details down, you two are off the hook. But I will leave you two with a warning."

"Thanks Officer." Indigo said.

"You know, this reminds me of our ChatWithME conversation yesterday." Pinkie Pie said, "I invited Sonata without telling anyone and learned the exact same lesson."

"The movie was amazing, Sour." Sonata said, "It had teenagers, zombies, and cool clothes. We had pizza and junk food and I even made Halloween mocktails, well they were but some alcohol got into them."

"Miss Dusk," Officer Silverstar asked, "Do you know where the alcohol came from?"

Back at the Dazzlings house, Aria and Adagio were watching Hocus Pocus after a long night of clubbing when there was a knock at the door.

"Please tell me it isn't another trick or treater." Adagio sighed.

"I'll get it." Aria groaned as she got up from the couch.

She opened the door to find Officer Silverstar.

"Girls, come with me."