• Published 22nd Oct 2017
  • 543 Views, 5 Comments

Pony Chibi - kurusagi16



A series of one shot stories involving the mlp characters in their chibi forms.

  • ...
 5
 543

Episode 5

Author's Note:

My gift to you this spooky season, my attempt at writing Halloween themed stories. I hope you like them. Happy Halloween!!

Twittermite Terror

It was a dark and clouded evening as Pinkie Pie took the CMC out near the edge of Ponyville. With them they carried a large wagon full of strange-looking equipment.

"How much farther?" Asked Scootaloo.

"We should be there right about....now!" Said Pinkie, coming to an abrupt stop.

The CMC let out a breath of relief as they allowed themselves to collapse onto the ground.

"Alrighty, now it's time to set things up." Continued Pinkie, reaching into the wagon and whipping out a pack, a glass cylinder, and a hose that was attached to the pack.

"Uh...what are we doing here again?" Asked Applebloom.

Sweetie Belle nodded in agreement. "Yeah, you didn't really explain anything. All you said was that you needed our help and that it was really important."

"Oops! How silly of me." Giggled Pinkie, as she attached the cylinder to the pack. "You see, earlier I was listening to Gummy's memoirs, when all of a sudden my Pinkie Sense went off."

"Gummy writes memoirs?" Scootaloo whispered to the other two girls.

They both shushed Scootaloo as they continued to listen to what Pinkie Pie had to say. "The sense I had today was similar to the one I had with Twilight, so I knew that whatever was going to be happening would be a doozy. It wasn't until I saw the big dark clouds forming that I realized what it might be."

"You mean the big storm that's coming?" Asked Applebloom.

Pinkie shook her head. "Nope! But, I suppose it could be part of it. But what I'm talking about is the oncoming swarm."

"What swarm?"

"The swarm of Twittermites of course." She replied simply.

"Twittermites?!" The CMC cried in surprise.

"Yep, they are attracted to raging storms you know." She then whipped out a metal box with wires and antenna sticking out of it. "Just look, the Mass Spectrometer is indicating a massive swarm heading this way."

"I don't think that's an actual thing." Said Scootaloo, looking at the box skeptically.

"But what do you need us for?" Asked Sweetie Belle.

"To catch them, of course." Pinkie answered. "I mean, I couldn't do it on my own, could I?"

"Maybe, you've done the impossible before." Said Scootaloo.

"What about Twilight or our sisters? Couldn't you've asked them? Or, heck why not a pest pony?" Said Applebloom.

Pinkie Pie patted her on the head, "The reason for that, Applebloom, is because it was kinda last minute. Also, I thought it might be a good idea to teach you how to deal with these nasty twittermites yourselves. That way you'll know what to do in the future."

The three fillies looked at one another for a moment and shrugged, agreeing that it couldn't hurt to help out.

"Alright, Pinkie Pie, we're game." Said Scootaloo. "What do we do first?"

Pinkie tossed the remaining three packs to the fillies. "It's pretty simple to use these things." She said. "All you need to do is lock and load. Oh, and be careful not to get hit by the twittermites' electrical shocks."

As the CMC slung their packs on, the wind began to howl, the sky began to dark, and a faint feeling of electricity filled the air.

"Here they come." Said Pinkie, her hoof poised and ready on the nozzle.

Sure enough, the sound of buzzing and electrical sparks drew closer, and off in the distance, the three fillies could see the approaching swarm.

"Uh, is it okay if we change our minds?" Asked Applebloom.

But it was too late as Pinkie cried out, "Charge!" And off she ran into the fray.

Not wanting her to get hurt, the CMC quickly chased after her. Pinkie jumped and leaped through the air, narrowly avoiding the bolts of electricity that shot out from the twittermite swarm. Meanwhile the girls were realizing what a bad idea it was to blindly rush in and were trying their best to avoid getting hit as well. Applebloom actually did try to fight back, sucking up twittermites into the container.

"That's the way!" Said Pinkie proudly, as she switched out her containers in order to catch more.

Scootaloo tried to do the same, but the twittermites evaded her attempts and shocked her with a static bolt.

"Looks like we're gonna need to pick up the pace." Said Pinkie Pie. She turned a dial on the pack all the way around, a crazed look coming into her eyes. "Time to see what this baby does on maximum power!"

The pack's nozzle was now had the sucking force of a tornado, pulling in all the twittermites into the container at once, till there were none left in sight. Pinkie blew off the top of her nozzle and smiled.

"Well that was fun! But I guess I didn't need the extra help after all. Still, you girls enjoyed it too, right?"

The CMC said nothing, and instead collapsed to the ground in relief and exhaustion.


Pumpkin Panic

Applejack, Big Mac, and Applebloom had arrived at the pumpkin patch, to pick out a nice pumpkin for Nightmare Night.

"Alright, sis." Said Applejack. "This year, you get to pick out what kinda pumpkin we should bring home. Got any ideas on what kind you'd like?"

Applebloom nodded. "I want us to get a nice big one. I mean, the one we had last year was no bigger than a turnip. Right, Big Mac?"

"Eeyup." Big Mac said in reply.

"So let's bring home the biggest pumpkin we can find."

Applejack led Applebloom through the pumpkin patch, stopping by one that was as big as Applebloom and covered in warts.

"How about this one?" Her big sister asked.

Applebloom shook her head. "It's too warty. I want this pumpkin to be completely smooth."

Big Mac waved the pair over to him, pointing to a pale pumpkin that was as big as Applejack.

"This one here?" Inquired Applejack.

Once again Applebloom shook her head. "It's not the right color. I want this pumpkin to be perfect." Her gaze drifted and she let out a gasp. "Like that one!"

Applebloom ran over to a pumpkin that was perfectly round, perfectly orange, and so big that it towered over both Applejack and Big Mac.

"This is the pumpkin I want." Applebloom declared.

Applejack exchanged a look with Big Mac before saying to Applebloom, "Well, let's get it loaded into the cart and try to get it back to the farm."

And so they loaded the pumpkin onto the back of the cart, along with Applebloom. In order to move it, both Applejack and Big Mac harnessed themselves to the cart, using all of their might to pull it. However, once they neared the hillside, the cart's wheels began to move forward on their own, and soon began to roll down the hill. Applejack and Big Mac were forced up into the cart as they rolled all the way down. They screamed, sure that they were going to crash. But by some stroke of luck, the cart came to a stop right in front of Sweet Apple Acres.

Granny Smith burst out of the house crying out, "What in tarnation is going on here?"

"We brought back a pumpkin!" Answered Applebloom, who was sitting atop it.

Granny gave an approving nod. "Yes, it's a mighty fine pumpkin, if I do say so myself. Well, come along, dinner's ready."

As Applebloom headed inside, Applejack turned to Big Mac and said, "Next time, we're getting a smaller pumpkin."

"Eeyup!"


Nightmare Night Frights

It was a dark and starry Nightmare Night, the full moon hanging high in the sky. A small group of schoolponies dressed in full costume were trotting along the dirt path.

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Asked Pip.

"Uh...maybe?" Answered Snips. Trying to read his map.

"Let me see that map." Said Diamond Tiara, swiping the map out of his hooves. "You've got us going in the opposite direction you morons!"

The rest of the schoolponies groaned.

"That means we have to go all the way back." Said Silver Spoon.

Just as they were turning around to head back, the ponies heard the sound of rustling coming from the nearby bushes.

"What was that?" Asked Pip.

"Probably just the wind." Answered Silver Spoon.

Another rustling sound filled the air, this time much louder and much closer.

"Just the wind, huh?" Said Feather Weight.

Then, from out of the bushes, a shadowy figure rose up from them. The ponies huddled together in fear. The figure made deep growling sounds, and had a distinct wolf-like shape. The creature threw its head back and let out a howl.

"Timber Wolf!!!" The ponies shouted in fright, galloping off for their lives.

Once they were gone, a laugh sounded from the bushes, as Rainbow Dash popped out from them and lowered her timber wolf puppet to the ground.

"Ah, those kids." She said. "The looks on their faces!"

Suddenly, a large shadow loomed over Rainbow, making her go quiet. Slowly and silently, she turned around to see a massive, hairy beast with antlers, staring down at her with a sack mask over its head. A loud roar escaped from it, causing Rainbow to leap into the air and fly off.

The creature took off its sack mask, revealing it to be Harry the bear with Angel Bunny sitting atop his head, holding two large tree branches for the creature's antlers. The two let out a laugh, enjoying the prank they'd pulled on Rainbow.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment