• Published 22nd Oct 2017
  • 544 Views, 5 Comments

Pony Chibi - kurusagi16



A series of one shot stories involving the mlp characters in their chibi forms.

  • ...
 5
 544

Episode 2

Let Them Eat Cake

Celestia and Luna were happily making their way to the castle kitchen, but as they approached, they were stopped by their royal steward, Kibitz.

"Stop right there, your highnesses." He said, holding up his hoof as he stood in front of the kitchen door. "I'm afraid you cannot allow you to go any further."

"Why ever not?" Asked Celestia.

"Both of you have been making a bad habit of consuming vast quantities of cake. And so, for the sake of your health, I am restricting you to one slice after dinner."

But that's not fair!" Said Luna.

"I beg to differ, Princess Luna." Kibitz retorted. "You will have to wait until after dinner later this evening for your slice of cake, in the meantime, I suggest you find something more productive to do."

"We could, or we could do this!" Said Celestia, as she and her sister teleported themselves into the kitchen. The hungrily began searching the kitchen from top to bottom for where their cake.

Kibitz opened the door and said, "Nice try, but I've already hidden the cake someplace where you'll never find it."

"Curses!" Said Luna with a pout.

Kibitz entered the kitchen and pushed the princesses outside. "Now off with you." And with that, he closed the door with a rather loud slam.

"Darn Kibitz, I was looking forward to that cake too." Said Luna.

"Well, Kibitz may have taken care of the cake in the kitchen," said Celestia, a smile coming to her face. "But there's still the cake we keep stashed in our rooms."

Luna returned her sister's smile as the two of them raced up to their bedrooms to feast on their stashed cake. However, when they got to their room and checked the secret hiding spot they had above their dressers, they were surprised to find that their cakes were nowhere to be found.

"Where could they've gone?" Wondered Celestia aloud. She turned her attention to her sister.

"Don't look at me," Said Luna, holding up her hooves defensively.

There then came a knock on their bedroom door, and in came one of the castle guards. "Good day, your highnesses." He said. "Kibitz sent me to inform you that he has personally taken care of your cake rations."

Once he left, Luna stamped her hoof on the floor in frustration. "Foiled once again! Now what do we do?"

Celestia tapped her chin thoughtfully before answering, "There is always the cake we get when we have tea." She said.

But when tea time came around, they found that Kibitz had replaced their usual tea cakes with plain scones and milk toast.

"Dang it." The sisters said in unison.

And so it went throughout the day, as the two princesses moped about the castle, waiting for when they could finally have their cake. Once they'd managed to get through dinner, Kibitz entered the dining hall and set two covered platters before them.

"Thank you for your patience, your highnesses." Said Kibitz. "Enjoy!" He lifted off the covers to reveal a slice of plain sponge cake with a small bowl of cream beside it.

Celestia and Luna stared at the cake slices for a moment before looking up at one another.

Celestia then shrugged and said, "Well, better than nothing."

"Agreed," Luna sighed.

Thus, the two of them ate their cake slices, with Kibitz standing aside, looking quite pleased with himself.


Cheesy Comedy

Twilight was sitting at the cutie map reading a book. However, as she was reading, a large box with a handle on its side conspicuously slide into her field of vision.

Looking up from her book, Twilight eyed the box for a moment before saying, "Rainbow Dash, what are you up to?"

Over at her side, Rainbow Dash was doing her best (though failing) to hide her mischievous smile. "Oh nothing." She said innocently. "I just wanted to show you this box I got. Pretty neat, huh?"

Twilight raised an eyebrow at Rainbow as she replied, "I...guess so."

"It has quite a...surprise inside." She giggled. "Why don't you...turn the handle there...and see what happens."

Twilight could definitely tell that something was up, but curious to see what exactly Rainbow was trying to pull, she used her magic to turn the crank. A song began to play, set to the tune of 'Pop Goes the Weasel'. Once the song ended, the lid shot open and all was silent. Twilight peered inside, surprised to find the box seemingly empty.

"Huh. Guess it wasn't as bad as I--"

Boom!

And just like that, a large blast of melted cheese shot out from a secret compartment in the box, covering Twilight completely in cheese.

Rainbow Dash busted out laughing, unable to contain herself any longer. "Got ya!" She cried, rolling around on the floor laughing.

Twilight frowned, unamused. She rose from her seat and left the room. Rainbow continued to laugh, even when Twilight returned to the room. She then slammed a large banana cream pie into Rainbow's face.

"Ha! How's that for a surprise?" She said, and then stormed off.

Rainbow wiped the pie off her eyes and blinked a couple times. "You know, that wasn't exactly a surprise! It wasn't even that funny!" She called out to Twilight.