• Published 26th Aug 2017
  • 3,115 Views, 26 Comments

Seductive Tunes - TheWingman



In piano class, Octavia is the assistant teacher and is in charge whenever its required. When it was finals time, the class had to write some music and Harold had the perfect song to serenade his secret crush.

  • ...
9
 26
 3,115
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

You never go anal to vag. Dude that's a quick pathway to a right nasty infection.

Well, this quickly became one of my favorite stories. Well done!

8394557
Yeah, I sorta fucked up on that. I was lost in the momentum of writing the sex scene that i didn't think to break the flow of the scene with Octavia or Harold taking notice of that fact. Thank you for the criticism though.

Is it wrong that I enjoy the YouTube video more?:moustache:

8394621
Yeah no problem.

8395081
Nah, It aint. :pinkiehappy: Not everyone is going to like a particular story, though.

8395142
Btw, I'm working on a story-heavy Sunset Shimmer clopfic. Be on the watch for that.

This version of Octavia sounds like she should bring a towel with her to sit down on when she's around her lover, because she sounds like she has a problem with moisture.

8396458
As I said in the end notes, I decided to portray her as a walking embodiment of lust, fueled by libido in light of her reserved nature as she was normally depicted as in the show, movies, and fan animations. I thought for quite a while about it and I figured out something creative like that to hammer in that point.

8397705
Nonetheless, I tried something new with that in contrast with how I usually wrote scenes like that for the sake of being creative where the protagonist kinda but didn't see it coming. Also, The musically-induced orgasms part was put in there for absurdity's sake and for laughs.

"Okay, Where is that recipe for chicken parmesan? Nanananananana- There it is!"

*Buzzer noise* I'm sorry, the correct answer is: BATMAN!

This actually wasn’t bad.

Login or register to comment