• Published 21st Aug 2017
  • 544 Views, 0 Comments

Unpleasant Surprises - RDDash



When Ember visits Crystal Empire she confuses Crystal Palace with food.

  • ...
5
 0
 544

Chapter 2


Friendship Castle, Ponyville.

Next Day 11:39 pm


"Is everything alright? " asked Starlight Glimmer.

"I am fine, don't worry about it," replied Twilight Sparkle, in her hooves was the letter, on her face was a bit maniacal smile.

"Listen, if this is the other day when Ember visited Ponyville?" Starlight started saying.

"I've told you it's fine," Twilight flinched.

"But, you almost did suffer a heart attack! Why didn't I notice it? I've should have seen it, and yet."

"Please, Twilight don't be mad, please, I am sorry." tears started to fall from Starlight's face.

"I am not mad!" Twilight screamed "I am not angry at you. Please, don't cry," she sighed. "Do you have any idea what does it cost to restore crystal structures to its proper state?"

Starlight Glimmer didn't know. Twilight threw the very old book on the table. "This is a book on dark magic Starlight." On the book, there had been written in High Gothic Chapter of the Blood Moon.

Starlight Glimmer swallowed "What? But this is highly illegal! Where did you?"

"I am glad you asked?" grinned Twilight. "You see, I did found this book in Rainbow's cloud house, I asked her what that was? She told me she found that book off-world. That's all and nothing else. When I asked her can I have the book? At which she outright refused me. She said the book is too dangerous, and she would rather destroy it if she could."

"For many weeks I constantly begged her to give it to me. One day she said: Screw it if you want it this much you can have it."

Starlight Glimmer was extremely terrified right now, why did Rainbow Dash have this book? What does she mean she found it off the world? Why did she give the book to Twilight?

This is nothing like her obsession with the equality, this is much worse. And Twilight Sparkle needs help, Twilight Sparkle was sick.

"Come on, take the book."

"What?"

"I know you want to. Take the Tirek damned book."

"No! No! I don't want too." Starlight was so scared now that she accidentally winked out from the castle.

Princess Twilight Sparkle was just sitting on the chair. She started to laugh.


Ponyville Street, 8:01 pm.


Starlight Glimmer needed answers, she needed to find Rainbow Dash.

...

"Hey, anyone home? I know you are in here open up." Starlight Glimmer was in front of the Rainbow Dash house

"What do you want? It's the middle of the night." Scootaloo answered the door.

Starlight Glimmer looked around, "Scootaloo you live here?"

"Well yeah, I do now. So what do you want?"

"I need to see Rainbow Dash, please. I want to talk to her."

"Yeah okay. Rainbow gets your butt down here, Starlight is here."

Starlight Glimmer waited, she spends exactly five minutes waiting.

"So," Rainbow Dash started "what do you want, Glimmer?"

Starlight Glimmer there the book to the floor. "This! Explain this!" Starlight Glimmer blinked "How did I?"

Rainbow Dash smiled she picked up the book and then called Scootaloo over. "Hide this upstairs." Scootaloo nodded and vanished from the thin air.

"Surprising isn't it?" she asked addressing Starlight "I assume you want to know why would I give this book to Twilight?" Starlight nodded, Rainbow Dash sighed, and then continued. "It talked to me. Said so many wonderful speeches about glory, blah, and some other stuff. Honestly, I do find this kind of thing creepy. So I got sick of it pretty quickly."Rainbow Dash went into the next room."This book always gets what it wants. For example, right now it hijacked your subconscious mind, so then you would deliver it back to me. Do you understand?"

"Starlight Glimmer nodded "How could you? Twilight, she is not herself. She is sick, "She swallowed "She needs our help."

Rainbow put a hoof to her mouth.

"In time we will, right now it's not the time."

"She said you found this book off-world, what does it mean."

"It means what she said, off-world, on another planet entirely."

"What? On another planet, I, I don't understand."

"Of course you wouldn't."

"Why are you telling me all of this?"

"You brought the book back to me, for which I am grateful. Believe me, this book already done a lot of damage."

"You said, you... You said we are going to help Twilight. How?"

"Grab my hoof, Glimmer." Rainbow simply said, so Starlight did. Next moment they both vanished from the cloud house. "Welcome, Starlight, welcome to the Moon."

Starlight Glimmer blinked, she didn't expect this. Both of them were inside a metal like structure, there was a wall made from transparent crystal. Behind it, there were Equuis Moon. She then turned back to Rainbow Dash.

"I waited for this moment for many, many years and now this is all mine. For 1000 years I waited, I and the Princess have spent here all of those years together. One day Princess Luna just transferred all the rights for it to me. She said she doesn't want it anymore."

This, all of this is starting to be too much for Starlight Glimmer, have Rainbow Dash lost her mind too? "I.. I am" she began but couldn't say anything

"Oh of course! Let's continue this tomorrow, shall we? Oh and don't worry Twilight Sparkle wouldn't do anything to you or to anypony else.."

Starlight nodded, she blinked and found herself on the streets of Ponyville. For the first time in her life, she didn't want to go back to Friendship Castle, nopony would blame her. Remembering Rainbow's words she took a deep breath and opened the door, she quickly went to her room and went to sleep. On the next morning she woke up "What a strange dream there was Twilight, and the strange book, and then Rainbow Dash took me to the moon."
She said thinking, how weird does that sound in her head, it must have been a dream.

"It wasn't a dream, you are part of the crew now. Here, catch." Starlight caught something metallic. She looked, there in her hooves there were small silver wings. On the wings, there had been engraved "Crusader's Furry."

Starlight Glimmer looked around the room, it would seem that Scootaloo vanished again, Starlight went back to the bed.

Author's Note:

Well that's that, for now.

Thank you everyone for reading this chapter.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment