• Published 16th Aug 2017
  • 401 Views, 10 Comments

Have You Ever Seen The Rain? - Peridork



Rainbow Dash remembers the last time she saw Pinkie. Before the depressive haze took over her life.

  • ...
3
 10
 401
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

so the whole first chapter never happened? and now she wants to die because she's lonely? or something? im confused

8423683

The first chapter is entirely in her head. Her version of the breakup is that Pinkie died. That's because Pinkie decided to change and move on and therefore in essence die because Rainbow couldn't understand why she could break up with her so easily. Her mind couldn't handle it. Rainbow has also major depression and begins hearing things that aren't there when things aren't going her way. And since she's an alcoholic it makes her problems worse. The attempted suicide did happen- hence why she woke up in the hospital. The ending is more tragic hope because she knows now that she's really messed up and caused all her issues because she hasn't been healthily managing her mental issues with medication.

It's ending is hopeful but its literally the first step to getting better. She's completely ruined her relationship with Pinkie with her antics and being a bad friend. She's now on medication and probably her other friends deal with that in other ways.

8423703
thats really deep no wonder i didnt get it

8368949
Using classic song titles is a good way to turn heads.

I know it really won't, but I kind of hope this would eventually receive a sequel where Dash SOMEHOW manages to repair things with Pinkie.

Login or register to comment