• Published 31st Jul 2017
  • 462 Views, 7 Comments

Sieg Heil - Ron Jeremy Pony



Friendship is sometimes the only thing that will stand to make things better. And other times it's going to war to protect those friendships. Such is the case with the friendship between two soldiers.

  • ...
38
 7
 462
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Got it on my to read list!!!

I love a good aryanne fic

I am 99.8% sure people are down voting this because "hurr durr it's Hitler and I'm triggered"
It really is an interesting story and idea with, as far as I can tell, no holocaust jokes.

Sk1Tz #4 · Jul 31st, 2017 · · 2 ·

It's unfortunate that this good quality piece of literature is being downgraded because of simple-minded sheep having their heads in the past.

Unfortunate that it has so many downvotes, Aryanne is a fun character to read about.:pinkiesad2:
However, a HiE with Aryanne raises alot of red flags with alot of people. Flesh him out a bit, give us some backstory on David and make him more than a peg for Aryannes slot.
Other than that, I await the next chapter.:twilightsmile:

8335094
Thanks!!!


8335654
I'm hoping to make it a good one.


8335853
That's certainly possible, but I don't have any intention of letting the negative votes discourage me from continuing.


8336028
Wow! THank you! It's actually our, myself, MoltenXKid and L0rd0f7hund3r's, intention to make sure that this is a decent read. We really want to try make it as enjoyable as possible.


8337110
I couldn't agree more, and that's a bit part of the reason we're developing his character. Most of the second chapter is dealing with David and giving him the character development he needs. None of us want a generic character to slap in here. Although you're likely to see inspiration from various sources concerning him.

Huh, with the downvotes I was expecting this to be terrible (after clicking just for the cover pic), but I'm glad I gave it a chance. I will be watching this fic with hopes for a good story.

Login or register to comment