• Published 15th Jul 2017
  • 841 Views, 179 Comments

Elements of Heroism: Season 3 - Bahamut0



Burst's life is pretty good. He's got a literal goddess for a girlfriend, and tons of great friends. However, a face from his father's past has now dawned. For now, another son of Aether has arrived.

  • ...
3
 179
 841

Epilogue

A young man sat reading the latest newspaper. In specific, the article that caught his interest was the one detailing Burst's victory over Shining Dawn. "It seems the prophecy was wrong." The young man said with a small smile. "There were three of us." He then paused and looked at the photo of Burst's regular form and nightmare form. "So just where do you stand Burst Stream? More importantly, do you stand in my way?" He was then snapped out of his musings when his mother, a woman with white skin and pitch black hair came in. "Have you seen the latest news mother?"

Abyss nodded. "It seems Aether has raised this child well. In some ways, Burst Stream is like you if Aether had decided to stay with me. You were not born naturally, but that doesn't mean you deserve any less love my son."

"Be that as it may," The young man said as he once again looked at Burst's picture. "Time will tell if Burst Stream should get in the way of my path."

Comments ( 11 )

8328129
The epilogue is up!

8328418
Finally! Abyss and Blitz oh boy I've been waiting forever for them to show

Good setup for the next story

8328242

8325173

8326225

8322920
Hey all, just thought you'd liner know that I posted an alternate version of the ending of this story! Not done yet, but hey! Read it!

8328630
You'll just have to wait until season 4. But there's no level above Avatar.

8328630
Also, what were your favorite parts from the chapter?

8328433
Just submitted the next story!

Comment posted by Bahamut0 deleted Nov 15th, 2017
Comment posted by Bahamut0 deleted Nov 15th, 2017

8497538
Alright, listen up. If you don't like the story, who gives a flying fuck? Just go find something else. But noooooo, you have to constantly say how much it sucks. And that's fine, you're a troll. But when you insult the fans of this, and send the author into doubt about his stories, I cross the line. So listen and listen good. Fill that empty space where your brain should be.

Nobody. Cares.

Seriously. Just go. You have no right to comment these things.

Login or register to comment