• Published 15th Jul 2017
  • 842 Views, 179 Comments

Elements of Heroism: Season 3 - Bahamut0



Burst's life is pretty good. He's got a literal goddess for a girlfriend, and tons of great friends. However, a face from his father's past has now dawned. For now, another son of Aether has arrived.

  • ...
3
 179
 842

Prologue

Burst Stream rustled in the sheets of his bed. Ever since he'd started dating Celestia, she'd become a key part of most of his dreams. However, his dreams of her had become more intimate as of late. In particular, this night's dream. Luna noticed, and decided to connect his dreams with Celestia's. Fortunately, Luna made the dream lucid for the two of them. Burst soon found himself in Celestia's chambers. "Okay...this is new." Burst then saw a surprised Celestia enter the room. "But...not unwelcome." Burst took a moment to take in Celestia's figure. The night gown she wore hugged her curves, as well as her ample endowments. "So...I guess you weren't expecting me?"

Celestia slowly smiled. "Actually, I was hoping for some company. Who better to snuggle up against than my Dragon Knight?" She then noted Burst eyeing her body. "You know, I could just tell you my measurements. Take all the torment out of guessing."

"I could care less about your body. Your heart's all I need to know about." Burst said with a smile and a light blush as he noticed Celestia climbing into the bed as he slowly removed his coat. "But...it couldn't hurt to get more familiar during a little bit of alone time." Both Burst and Celestia smiled lovingly as they began to caress each other's bodies and ignited a passionate make-out session. The room growing hot with passion. Both of them were moaning in each other's embrace as their lips locked. They soon broke their kissing to catch their breath. "Also, I can't just pick one part of you to love. That hourglass figure, shapely legs, lovely magenta eyes, hair that looks like a rainbow of light, and your voice is pretty lovely too."

Celestia giggled as she wrapped her wings around Burst. "You forgot to mention my ample bust." Burst blushed at how casually Celestia made that remark. "No need to feel any shame about staring Burst. I'm literally a goddess. It's only natural I've got the body to match. However, there is one thing I can name about you that I adore."

"And that is?" Burst asked.

Celestia leaned into Burst's ear and whispered into it. "Your smile. It's always so warm and loving." Celestia sighed as she tightened her embrace around Burst and pulled him tighter. Pressing herself against him. "It always makes me feel so warm. Maybe I should have you move into the castle. I certainly wouldn't mind holding you close like this. You make such a good pillow if our past sharing of beds is any indication."

"I don't think I'd ever want to leave if that's an option." Burst said with a loving smile as he engaged with another kiss with Celestia. However, it was soon interrupted by Luna dragging the dreams apart because Celestia had to raise the sun. As both Burst and Celestia were jolted awake, they had the same thought on their minds.

"Right at the best part!" They both thought with disappointed sighs.