• Published 22nd Jun 2017
  • 596 Views, 4 Comments

Kaptain Komasan and Komajiro, and the Equestra Girls - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Two Yo-kai brothers meet the main seven at Canterlot High

  • ...
 4
 596

Chapter: 10: Ending to an Expedition

Chapter: 10: Ending to an Expedition

The next day, the girls, along with Spike, Komasan, and Komajiro are in the music room of Canterlot High to do their band practice, and to have a quiet place to test the spectrometer. Luckily earlier when they reach the school, Twilight and Sunset are able to use the device to absorb some energy from the portal. The only thing the girls need to do is get the spectrometer absorb their magic, and use the magic to open the portal. They just hope it works so Komasan and Komajiro can get back home.

"So today's the day, huh girls?" Komasan asks.

"Yeah, but we're going to miss you," Applejack replies.

Then Komajiro asks, "So what are we doing now?"

"We still need some of our magic absorbed into the device," Sunset answers.

"And is that why you're going to play your music for us?" Komasan asks.

"Yep. We transform when we play like when you first saw us," Twilight explains.

"And we are so awesome at it!" Rainbow says with excitement.

Komajiro turns to the girls and asks, "So what song we're going to sing."

"We're going to sing the song we played back at Camp Everfree," Fluttershy.

Then Twilight asks the two brothers, "You both remember what to do, right?

"Yep," Komasan answers.

"When you girls start playing and transforming, we'll use the device to suck some of the magic, and close it quickly," Komajiro replies.

"That's exactly right, Komajiro," Twilight says with a smile.

"Ready girls?!" Rainbow asks with eagerness.

"Ready!" The girls say with excitement.

The girls get into their possession and have their instruments ready to perform.

Pinkie taps her drums sticks as she shouts, "One, two, three, four!"

Twilight Sparkle:

I used to think that stories were just that

Set in stone, concrete as a fact

It didn't dawn on me

That I could change history

Sunset Shimmer:

Now I know I'm writing my own song

Fight my way to the ending that I want

I'll turn a tragedy

Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle:

Into an epic fantasy

The Rainbooms:

Hey, hey, hey

You can be a hero (hero) too

Oh-oh-oh

Take my hand, I'm here for you

Come away with me

Be the legend you were meant to be

You'll always be Everfree

As the girls play their instruments, each of them transform into their pony forms, and the magical aura representing their elements is glowing around their bodies. As they transform, they continue to play their instruments, and singing.

The Rainbooms:

Oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah

To be the legend you were meant to be

Oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah

To be the legend you were meant to be

Komasan and Komajiro open the device, and absorb a bit of their magic. They then quickly close the device before it can take anymore magic.

Fluttershy:

There was a time when fear would hold me down

'Cause I let it chain me to the ground

Rainbow Dash:

Look at me now, I'm soaring high

It's never boring in the sky

Applejack:

When I know I've got friends on my side

Whatever trials, I'll take them all in stride

Rarity:

Together we will shine so bright

A radiant brilliance in the night

The Rainbooms:

Hey, hey, hey

You can be a hero (hero) too

Oh-oh-oh

Take my hand, I'm here for you

Come away with me

Be the legend you were meant to be

You'll always be Everfree

Oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah

To be the legend you were meant to be

Oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah

To be the legend you were meant to be!

After they play their song, they stop playing their instruments and the magic wears off. The two brothers claps with smile on their faces and are impressed to hear great music.

Sunset puts her guitar down, and asks, "So what do you two think?"

"Your performance is wonderful," Komasan complements.

Then Komajiro happily says, "Yeah, your girls were great."

"Thanks guys, I'm glad we're able to give you a great show," Rainbow says with pride.

Komajiro hands Twilight the device, and now it has enough power in order to give it a test run.

Twilight holds out the device, and says, "Now to see if it actually works."

Twilight ask the two brothers to come to Twilight, and place their hands on the device. When Twilight and the two brothers open the device, the magic that is contained in there starts to sprout out and creates a sphere of magic to the other side of the music room. Just then the magic creates a portal, and the girls, especially the brothers can see a small house that is in a field outside of the city.

Komasan surprisingly says, "I… I don't believe it."

"That's our house," Komajiro surprisingly says with a happy expression.

The girls are glad to see the two brothers are happy that they are able to get back home.

Komasan turns to the girls with a bit of a sad smile, and says, "Well it looks like we're going to be parting ways."

"Yeah, we're really going to miss you girls a lot," Komajiro says.

"I know, we'll miss you two," Applejack replies.

With that, the girls give the two brother a group hug. They are really going to miss each other. They are getting ready to leave back home.

Just then Komasan has an idea, and exclaims, "Wait Komajiro."

"What is it Komasan?" Komajiro asks.

Komasan then leans to Komajiro's ear and start to whisper his idea. Komajiro smiles to hear the idea.

He turns to his brother, and happily says, "That's a great idea."

The girls are kind of confused and wonder what the boys are thinking.

Sunset asks, "What are you two talking about?"

The two brothers turn to each other and nod their heads agreeing to the idea. Just then, Komasan and Komajiro walks over to the girls with smile on their faces.

"Komasan and I have presents for all of you to remember us by," Komajiro says.

Then each of the boys present seven small medal in each of their hand. Both of the brothers are holding a medal that has a small picture on them. One of them has a picure of Komasan while the other one has a picure of Komajiro.

Fluttershy asks, "Wha-what are these?"

"They're our yo-kai medals," komasan answers.

"Yo-kai medals?" The girls says with a questionable look.

"We can't to give them to you," Komasan says.

"As to remember us by," Komajiro adds with a smile.

The girls smile and it looks like they end up with reminds of the two brother's friendship. Each of the girls get one medal from the two brothers. They are very glad to get reminders of them.

Twilight happily says, "Aw, thank you guys."

"These medals look great," Sunset adds.

"Yeah," Rainbow replies.

"They're so cute," Pinkie says.

Then Fluttershy says, "And adorable."

"I have to admit these medals are very nice," Rarity replies.

The girls turn the yo-kai brothers with smiles on their faces, and says, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Komasan and Komajiro reply.

Pinkie comes over and says, "That is very sweet of you. In fact, we also got presents for you two."

Pinkie then brings out a two bag full of presents. The girls explain that the each bag have a present from each other girls. The two boys smile and are glad to have great friends. Before, they leave, the girls have one last picture together, and they kept one for themselves while the brothers keep the other one. At that moment, it's time for the brothers to head back home. The girls and the boys say goodbye to each other, and then the two brothers go through the portal. When they are through, the portal closes right behind them. The girls are really going to miss them, but have medals to remind them of their friendship.

After being sucked up through the portal, the two brothers find themselves at their house. The two brothers cheer that they are back to their home. Of course, Kamasan and Komajiro can see they have the photo, and some presents from their friends. After putting the photo and presents in their house, the two decide to look around to see what they can do.

Just then, a familiar voice calls out, "Komasan, Komajiro!"

The two brothers turn to see the director, Phonius, and the crew heading towards them.

Komasan asks, "Mr. Director, what are you doing here?"

"Looking for you two, you've been gone for a week and we haven't heard from either of you," Phonius explains.

Komajiro walks towards them and says, "Sorry about that, but let's just say we got side track somewhere and we ended up with some new friends."

"Yeah, we sure have a wonderful time," Komasan adds with glee.

The two brothers then start laughing a bit. Phonius is a bit confused about it at first, but can see that the two sure have gone somewhere.

"Sounds to me like you two had an adventure without us," Phonius replies.

"You could say that," The two brother says with smiles.

Phonius then turns to the others and says, "Now it's time for us to go on another expedition."

"Where are we going to do this time?" Komasan asks.

"We're going to find a mythological creature named Ahuizotl in the Tepoztlán. A dog like creature that lives near water so it can dive into it, and has a hand at the end of it's tail!" Phonius says sounding excited, but in an acting way.

"Golly!" Komasan exclaims.

"That does sound interesting," Komajiro mutters.

"So are you two ready for another trip?!" Phonius asks.

"Yessiree," Komsan answers with a smile.

"Eyup," Komajiro simply answers.

"Alright then, let's go!" Phonius says as he and the crew starts to leave the house.

Komasan and Komajiro start to follow them to their next adventure. As they follow them, they then remember something about the creature they are going to be looking for.

Komasan turns to Komajiro, and whispers, "Is it just me, or is this Ahuizotl creature the name of the bad guy in the Daring Do books Rainbow Dash told us about and from the movie we saw."

"I remember, how much you wanna bet we might get to see the real one?" Komajiro whispers back.

"You never know, but it sure is excited," Komasan replies.

Komasan then sighs and says, "It's too bad that Phonius didn't get to see the portal that led us to the other world, so that he back meat the others."

"I know, but it's probably best to keep this adventure between us," Komajiro suggests.

"You mean keep it our little secret?" Komasan asks.

"Yep," Komajiro answers.

Komasan nods his head with a smile, and says, "Alright then, let's go on our next adventure."

"Let's do this!" Komajiro says looking excited,

"Yay!" The two brothers cheer.

With that Komasan and Komajiro go off with Phonius and his crew to go on another adventure. Of course, know how things are going, it's going to be made up. Then at the end Komasan will end up getting a glimpse on the real on. Either way, the two yo-kai brothers, who are disguise as humans are off on another adventure. Of course, they are never going to forget the wonderful time they have with their new friends in another world at Canterlot High School.

Author's Note:

Legend you are Meant to Be from My Little Pony Equestria Girls Legend of Everfree

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment