• Published 22nd Jun 2017
  • 596 Views, 4 Comments

Kaptain Komasan and Komajiro, and the Equestra Girls - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Two Yo-kai brothers meet the main seven at Canterlot High

  • ...
 4
 596

Chapter 3: Knowledge from One World to Another

After being able to calm the two yo-kai down, the girls are still wondering what is going on or who they are for that matter. Since they have class, they decide to wait until after school so they can talk about this. Komasan and Komajiro agree to stay in the music room until then. Some time later, the school day has ended, and the girls along with the yo-kai are at Applejack place so they can talk to them. Right now, the two yo-kai are still surprised about the girls can see them without some kind of help.

"I can't rightfully believe you can see us, you natives are real wizes," Komasan says still surprised.

"Not that we're complaining or anything, but… your not from another world called Equestria that's bent on world domination," the girl with the cowboy hat asks looking concerned.

"Don't know about world domination, but we're not from this world Equestria as you call it. We're from a place called Springdale," Komajiro answers looking confused.

The girl with the light pink hair questionably replies, "Springdale? I never heard from that place before."

"Of course, Komajiro and I also used to live in the country before going to the big city," Komasan explains.

"Really," the girls reply in surprise.

"Yep. It sure is nice that you have the same talk as we do," Komasa replies looking a the girl with the blonde hair and western accent.

"I agree, your voice sounds very pertty," Komajiro replies, agreeing to his brother's statement.

The girl with the cowgirl hat blushes for a bit and says. "Um thank you."

However the girl with the purple hair instructs and says, "I hate to interrupt this conversation, but I believe that introduction is a virtue."

"Sorry y'all. My name is Komasan," Komasan replies with a blush.

"And I'm his little brother, Komajiro," Kamajiro replies.

"It's very nice to meet you. My name is Sunset Shimmer," The girl name Sunset says.

Komajiro smiles and says, "That name sounds nice."

"Thank you. These are my friends, Twilight Sparkle," Sunset replies as she introduces herself and her friends.

"Hello," Twilight says.

Then Sunset says, "Fluttershy."

"It's nice to meet you," Fluttershy says with a shy smile.

"Rarity," Sunset adds.

"It's nice to meet your acquaintance," Rarity says, in a well mannered tone.

"Rainbow Dash," Sunset adds.

"Yo," Rainbow Dash replies.

"Applejack," Sun says.

"Howdy," Applejack says.

"Howdy," Komasan replies.

"And there's…" Sun is about introduce the last friend to the two Yo-kai.

However, the girls that call Pinkie Pie comes up to them and cheerfully says, " Hi my name is Pinkie Pie. I love to throw party and celebrate them too. I worked at Sugarcube corner and the drummer of the band called the Rainbooms. I also have some exciting and fun magical abilities just like my friends. I'm very happy to meet you and hope we can be great friends."

The two yo-kai brother are a bit confused by Pinkie's fast talk. In face, they don't seem to get much of what she's saying

Komasan surprisingly says, "Golly, you talk fast as a jackrabbit running through the desert."

"You can say that again, brother," Kamajiro replies.

The seven girls and the two yo-kai brothers star laughing a bit. They do think what Komasan is saying is kind of funny.

Twilight comes over to the brothers and asks, "So what are you two, anyway?"

"We're lion dog yo-kai, and as you might remember we're both brothers," Komajiro explains.

"Yo-kai? Like a ghost?" Rainbow Dash replies, looking confused.

"Mostly spirits to be exact," Komsan clarifies.

"Yeah. Where we're from, there are a lot of yo-kai in Springdale, but they're not seen by humans unless we have magical leave that allow you to see us, or a special item called a yo-kai watch," Komajiro explains.

"A yo-kai watch? What's that?" Fluttershy asks.

"It's a special watch that allows people to see us," Komasan explains.

"But for some reason, you girls are able to see us without our magical leaves and without the yo-kai watch," Komajiro adds.

"Yeah. Why is that?" Komasan sadly asks.

Sunset Shimmer and the other are starting to think about this situation. They are wonder why they are able to see the yo-kai when no one does without any kind of assistant what's so ever. Just then, Sunset may have an idea as to why it's possible.

"It's possible that the Equestrian magic we have must allowed us to see you," Sunset suggests.

"Equestrian Magic?" The yo-kai brothers questionably say.

"It's something that existed in my world called Equestria, and there a portal at the front lawn," Sunset explains

"So there's a world in this world," Komasan says looking a bit confused.

"Sound's mighty confusing to me," Komajiro says while rubbing his head in confusion.

Sunset giggles a bit and says, "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll understand it."

"But how in the hay did you two get here anyway?" Applejack asks.

Komsan starts to explain their story, saying, "Well, we were part of this special expedition team to uncover the mysteries of our world. We were trying to find dimension portal and meet all the natives."

Komajiro comes close to the girls and whispers, "To tell you all the truth, I'm starting to believe that this whole expedition thing is nothing but hogwash."

"But that doesn't explain why you all are here?" Rarity replies.

"A strange purple light start to make cracks in the sky and opens a portal to another world. I was able to get sucked in until Komajiro tried to rescue me," Komasan says freaking out.

Then Komajiro says, "But we both ended up being sucked into the portal. I thought we both were done for."

"But it seems you two were able to get here okay," Fluttershy replies looking worried for the two yo-kai.

"It's a good thing too since now we were able to meet you girls. You are very kind to help us in our need," Komasan says with a smile.

"Yeah. We appreciate meeting you girls," Komajiro addly replies.

"That's good to hear. But, about that portal that opened up, you said it's was created by a purple crack," Twilight replies thinking on an idea of the portal.

"I'd reckon, it was cracking like a bricks getting rammed by a wrecking ball," Komajiro answers.

Twilight starts to think heard on the portal that open up in their world, and how they ended up here. Just then, she start to remember that the purple cracks that lead to another world, happened at another event. The event at the Friendship Games. Twilight starts to realizes how this happened, and why. She start to think that the real reason why they're here.

Twilight quietly says with a shock, "This… this is my fault."

The others hear what Twilight is saying and are questionably about it. However, Sunset and the others are looking at Twilight concern when she says it. Now, they start to understand what Twilight is thinking.

Sunset protests with concern, "Twilight, I understand why you think that, btu what happened wasn't your fault."

Twilight wants to believe it, even after she is relieved from her fear of Midnight Sparkle, but can't shake this bad feeling. She knows that when she has been turned into that magical moment, she created a lot of portals around her. Now Twilight feels back because the portal that she's created open in the two yo-kais' home world. Now they're stuck here until they find out a way to get them home.

Komasan and Komajiro are confused about this. They wonder how this mess could she be talking about. One thing they are noticing is that Twilight is starting to feel really bad about it.

Komajiro asks, "Twilight, why do you think this is your fault?"

Sunset looks at the yo-kai brothers, and says, "It's a long story. It's something that happened when we all first met Twilight."

"What happened?" Komasan asks.

Sunset looks at Twilight to see if she's alright about telling them about the incident at the Friendship Games. Twilight nods her head agreeing to the idea. For the past hour including having some snacks, Sunset, Twilight, and the others have been taking turns telling the story on how the Friendship games turn into a complete magical mess. Even the part with Twilight's old Principal Abacus Cinch along with her old classmates pressured her into releasing the stolen magic and turning her into a crazed magical creature that tried to reach Sunset's homeworld in Equestria.

After hearing the story Komasan and Komajiro are surprised that something like this happened at their school .However, they booth feel bad that Twilight who seems like a very sweet and kind girl could even find herself in such a position. They don't think problem with the magic wasn't her fault, at all.

"Golly, that must have been a terrible thing for you to experienced," Komasan says with a shock.

"Yeah. But if you ask me, I'd think the blame should mostly go to this Principal Cinch, not you," Komajiro says looking serious.

"That's what the rest of us told her," Rainbow Dash says.

"I have to agree with it myself. If that Principal Cinch hadn't been so gung ho about winning the games so much, then she wouldn't be so blinded and make a you carry on this terrible burden that nearly destroyed everything," Komasan replies agreeing to the statements.

Applejack laughs a bit and days, "You can say that again."

"Yeah. However, I know part of this is my fault and I was willing to accept it, but Principal Cinch isn't taking her's very easily," Twilight sadly adds.

Komasan crosses his arms with a serious look and says, "You you ask me this Principal Cinch is a stubborn as a mongoose not willing to let down a fight with a cobra."

"Don't you think that sounds a bit harsh," Twilight asks with concern.

"I'd say it suits Principal Cinch very well," Sunset replies.

Then Sunset says, "Now that we know who you two got here, we need to find a way how to send you two back."

Fluttershy looks at her phone as she says, "WE might have to wait until tomorrow. It's starting to get late."

"You're right Flutters, we've been here for a while and the sun is starting to go down," Rainbow replies.

However, Komajiro asks, "But where are we going to stay for the night?"

Sunset and the others realize that Komajiro does have a point. Since they live in another world, they have no place to stay for the night. And they do need a place to stay until they are able to find a way home.

Just then Applejack says, "Maybe you two can stay with me for the night."

"Are you sure?" Komasan asks.

"Of course I'm sure, beside I can tell you two lived like country folk before living in the big city. So us country folk need to stick together.

Komasan surprisingly says, "Oh my swirls! You're right!"

"But, how do you know about that?" Komajiro asks with a shock.

"Let's just says that I have a lot of relatives who lived in the country, and I kind of one myself. You two cans stay with me at Sweet Apple Acres," Applejack says with a smile.

Komasan smiles and says, "Well that's very thoughtful of you. Since we're here, we might as well make yourself at home. Course, I'm guess we don't get to stay here free."

"Yeah. I think it will be a good idea to work for room and board and that's it," Komajiro says.

Applejack smiles and says, "Well, I guess the situation is settled then. I'll make sure the guest room is clean enough for you."

"Thank you very much, Applejack," Komasan and Komajiro say with a smile.

After agreeing to stay at Sweet Apple Acres, Sunset, and the others start to head back home to their family, while Applejack help make the two yo-kai brothers feel at home. She then start to think on how her family is going to react. With all the crazy magical problems they have faced, there might be a bit of a surreal encounter at first. Then again, only she can see the yo-kai with her friends, so her family members might suspect something. She need to make some special arrangements for their stay, and for her family.

Author's Note:

Next time: The two brothers stay at Aj's house, and found something special.