• Published 22nd Jun 2017
  • 596 Views, 4 Comments

Kaptain Komasan and Komajiro, and the Equestra Girls - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Two Yo-kai brothers meet the main seven at Canterlot High

  • ...
 4
 596

Chapter 8: Komazilla

The next day, Komasan and Komajiro are helping Applejack with the apple picking. While Applejack and Apple Bloom pick the apples in the east side, Komasan and Komajiro are picking the apples from the west side, but still remain in their human forms. The two brothers are having a good time picking the apples and staying with the Apple family. As the two gather up the apples, the two are also enjoying the sunshine the day is brining.

"Sure is a nice day to be pickin apples, huh Komasan," Komajiro says, picking the apples from the trees.

"Yeah, and it sure looks like a nice day," Komasan agrees.

Then Komasan asks, "So whatcha wanna do after the apple pickin?"

"Maybe we can go to the park, and we can ask if Apple Bloom would want to come," Komajiro suggests with a smile.

"Good idea," Komajiro agrees with glee.

With smiles, the two continue to pick the apples from the trees. It take some time, but Komasan and Komajiro manage to pick a lot of apples from six trees. With that, they decide to take some of the baskets full of apples back to the barn. However, Komajiro is feeling a bit sad for some reason or another.

Komajiro turns to his brother and asks, "Brother."

"Yes?" Komasan asks.

"Do you think we'll ever get home?" Komajiro asks looking a bit sad.

Komasan shows a reassuring smile and says, "I'm sure the girls are still working on it. From what I heard from Sunset, the spectrometer thingy is almost finished and going to be tested."

"That's good. I love being here with our new friends, but I am startin to miss home a little," Komajiro replies with a small smile on his face.

"Me too," Komasan agrees.

The two brothers are glad they are able to have good friends, and are working hard to make sure the two are able to get back home. Just as they are walking with the baskets, Komasan sees a strange yellow glow with streams of glitter and light.

Komasan see this strange light, and surprisingly reacts, "Huh!"

"What is it brother? Komajiro asks.

Komasan then notices something up in the sky and says, "Look up there."

Komajiro look up in the sky and he sees the strange light too. This surprises Kumajiro, and wonder what it is.

Komajiro surprisingly asks, "What is that?!"

"I don't know," Komasan says looking shocked.

The two then see the strange yellow light lands in a different part of Sweet Apple Acres.

Komasan says, "It landed over there."

"Let's go see," Komajiro suggests.

With that, the two brothers decide to go see what the light is. When they reach the spot where the light lands at, the two are shocked to see a small crater with something that is showing a bright yellow glow, and is being covered by the smoke.

"Golly!" Komajiro reacts looking shocked.

"Oh my swirls!" Komasan reacts with a shocked look.

Just then, Komajiro pints his hand out, and says, "There's somethin in there."

When the smoke is getting clear, they can tell there's something in there, but don't know what it is. Komasan knows it will be too dangerous for both of them to go, so he knows what he has to do.

Komasan turns to his little brother, and says, "Komajiro, you stay here, I'll check it out."

"Be careful big brother," Komajiro warns with concern.

"I will," Komasan replies.

With that, Komasan decide to go take a closer look at the crater. With the smoke around the area, it's kind of hard to see, but the glow makes it easy. When the smoke is more clear, and reaches the source of the light, Komasan can see a flower in the middle of the crater.. The flower is bright yellow with white inside, a yellow center, a green stem with three leaves on the bottom, and a bright yellow aura around it.

Komasan becomes astonished by the flower as he, "What a pertie flower?!"

He then says to himself with an idea in mind, "I'll bet Applejack would love this flower."

Komasan brings his hand close to the flower so he can pick it, and think it will be a great gift for Applejack. His has his hand on the stem of the flower, and he is about to pick it, but then, the flower then coils Komasan's wrist. Komasan reacts to it, and try to pull his hand away, but the flower is not letting go. Then the flower sprouts out of the ground and coils itself around Komasan wrist, like a corsage. Komasan then feels a strange energy coming around his body, and feels strange.

Komasan shockley reacts, "Oh… my… swirls!"

Suddenly Komasan feels like he is getting bigger, and bigger. At the outer part of the crater, Komajiro is very worried about Komasan and wonder if he's alright.

Komajiro calls out, "Komasan, are you alright?"

The smoke then start to clear out even more, but he ends up with the most shocking thing of his live. The smoke is cleared, but Komasan is somehow a yo-kai again, and he's like fifty feet tall. Komajiro starts to become scared, and at his own brother no less.

"Komasan!" Komajiro scaredly says.

The giant Komasan has no idea he is at a big height. He look around as if he looking for something.

In a loud voice Komasan calls out, "Komajiro, where are you?!"

"Down here!" Komajiro answers loudly.

Komasan looks down to see his little brother. However, Komajiro looks very small for some reason. He then looks at his surroundings and his paws to see that it's not Komajiro who is small, but Komasan is really, really big.

Komasan eyes becomes so wide, and shockley screams in horrors, "OH MY SWIRLS!"

Komasan's new loud voice from his new size cause the entire city to shake. He then closes his mouth so he can't make any more loud noise Komajiro, who is looking at his brother from below is very shocked to see his brother is big now.

"Gosh big brother, you really are a… big brother now!" Komajiro says, looking stunned.

"What in tarnation happened to me?" Komasan asks looking scared.

"I don't know, what did you see in the crater?" Komajiro asks with concern.

Komasan looks down at his little brother, and explains, "I saw this flower in the crater but it then clutch on to me like a bracelet, and it won't come off. The next thing I know, i'm taller than all them apple trees."

Komajiro knows that his big brother is in big trouble, and doesn't know how to fix this. However, he knows someone who might.

Komajiro looks at Komasan, and loudly calls out, "Stay here, I'll get the others."

"Okay," Komasan says, but quiet enough to not make a rumble.

Komajiro run back to the farm and explain the story to Applejack. With that Applejack uses her phone to call the others to come of the the farm for an emergency. Later on, Komajiro show Applejack and the other Komasan's now size, and they are completely shocked by it. They are wondering why or how Komasan become so big, so Komajiro tell everyone the whole store. He end up reaching to the part about the flower's magic.

"... And somehow the flower changed me into a giant yo-kai," Komajiro says, finishing the story.

After hearing the story, the girls star speechless to hear that some strange magic created a magic flower that make Komasan into a giant.

"Well all be, that magic flower turned you into a giant!" Applejack says, looking shocked.

"Just like godzilla, but in your case we'll call you Komazilla!" Pinkie says, looking excited.

Everyone look at Pinkie and questionably says, "Komazilla?"

Pinkie nods her head with a smile on her face, proving her point.

Rainbow sighs, and says, "Pinkie, I don't think this is the issue here."

"How exactly are we going to get Komasan back to his normal size?" Twilight asks looking unsure.

The girls then start to think about the situation. They need to figure out a way to get Komasan back to normal.

Then Rarity suggests, "Well, if holding the flower is what made him big, maybe letting it go will make him small again."

Hearing the idea, they nod their head and think they should try it.

"Hey Komasan, let go of the flower, maybe you'll get small again!" Komajiro calls out.

"I can't, the flower tied itself around my wrist, so I can't take it off!" Komasan says looking sad.

The others can see their plan is not working, and it seems to be impossible at this point.

Rainbow turns to the girls and says, "Does anybody got a plan B?"

"I do, but we're going to need a really big hedge clipper, maybe a giant say for that matter,"Pinkie suggests with glee.

With a quick run and back Pinkie has a hedge clipper and a giant saw, even a chain saw. Komasan brings the wrist with the flower at their level. Pinkie tries cutting the flower with the clippers but it doesn't work. Pinkie then try the saw, and then the strong chain saw but neither of them work at all. Pinkie sighs feeling tired and in defeat, and then falls to the ground.

She thens to the others and tiredly asks, "Anything else?"

"Maybe we can slip the flower off with soap and water," Fluttershy asks.

With that, Pinkie grabs a bottle of soap, a sponge, and a bucket of water. Fluttershy then puts the soap on the stem of the flower. Then she grabs the spond that's been in the water, and scrubs it on the flower stem. After covering the whole wrist with the stem in soapy and water, the girls try their best to pull the flower bracelet off, but the flower is strapped into Komasan's wrist rather tightly.

Komajiro sighs in defeat, and says, "Well that did go well."

Just then Twilight has an idea, and says, "I know what we can do."

Running back to the house, Twilight grabs a large heater, and it's attached to a very long extension cord. Twilight then gets on Komasan's wrist, and turns on the heater. With that, the heater is warming up the flower.

"Putting on so much heat will whither the flower, then we can break it off," Twilight explains.

However, it's been taking a while and the flower hasn't whither at all. The girls are starting to get very bored, and can see their plan is not working at all.

"It's been four hours and the flower hadn't event droop a bit," Rainbow groans with annoyance.

Applejack sighs and says, "It's no use that flower just won't come off no matter what we do."

"Does this mean I'm going to be stuck like this forever," Komasan says, and he is starting to show tears in his eyes.

Fluttershy shows a sad smile, and says in a reassuring tone, "Don't worry, we can try something else, but I don't know what else we can do."

"I think it will be a good idea if we got a better examination on that flower and learn more about it," Twilight says.

Komasan puts his paw down with the flower, as he says, "Here you go y'all."

"Thank you," Twilight says with a calm smile.

Twilight and Sunset take a better look at the flower. They can tell it's nothing they have seen before.

Sunset says with certainty, "There's definitely Equestrian magic coming from that flower."

"But how?" Fluttershy asks.

"I don't know, but I do know it's created by the same magic that came from the magical geodes we got from Camp Everfree," Sunset answers looking confused about the whole magic appearing in this world.

The girls are still rather stumped about it, and wonder what else they can try. However, it's been getting hot today, and they can use a break

"I do have to admit, I could use something to drink," Rainbow says.

"Me too, let's get some ice cream or something," Pinkie replies.

Just then an ide hits Sunset and says, "That's it."

"You want to get some ice cream?" Pinkie asks.

Sunset looks a bit confused and says, "No."

"Oh," Pinkie replies.

Then Sunset says, "We haven't try freezing it yet."

"You're right, plants and flowers can't last in the cold for very long," Applejack agrees.

"But how are we going to cover Komasan's wrist along with the flower in something cold?" Komajiro asks.

Twilight has an idea, and says, "I think I might have an idea."

With that, Twilight explains to the girls about her plan on how to get the flower off of him. After a quick trip to the stopr, the girls and Komajiro return with lots of bags of ice, and a large white blanket sheet. Komasan is rather confused about their plan, but at the same time he hopes it will work

"There, I think that's enough ice," Applejack says,

"And this giant sheet should be big enough to cover the flower and hold the ice in," Twilight adds.

Then Rainbow remarks, "So basically we're making Komasan a giant sized ice bag,"

"Looks like it," Pinkie says with glee.

Komajiro turns to his brother, and asks in a loud voice, "Ready Komasan?!"

"Ready," Komasan replies.

With that, the girls spread the blanket out, and then Komasan place his paw on the sheet. Then the girls grabs a bag of ice, and pours it on Komasan' wrist.

Komasan reacts with a shiver and says, "Burr, it's cold!"

"I know, but it should take a few hours for the flower to be frozen," Sunset says.

"Okay," Komasan replies.

After putting all of the ice on the wrist and the flower, Twilight uses her magic from her geode to wrap the sheet around the wrist and holding the ice very good. She then uses a force field around Komasan's wrist so the ice and the sheet will stay on, and the cold can stay in. After a few hours, Komasan's wrist must be very cold, but it should be long enough for the flower to at least get cold.

"Okay this should be long enough," Twilight says.

With that, Twilight breaks the force field and takes the sheet and ice off of Komasan's wrist. Whent hey look at the flower, they can see the flower has lost it's glow, and it's frozen to the bone.

Sunset taps on the ice and says, "It's frozen solid."

"But how do we get it off?" Fluttershy asks.

"Allow me," Applejack says holding a jackhammer.

Applejack carries the jackhammer over to Komasan's wrist that is on the ground. Using his geode to make herself strong, she then swings the jackhammer with all her might and hits the frozen flower. With that, the flower shatters into pieces. When the flower is shatter the magic around Komasan fades away, and is returned to his normal size, and the magic from the leaf allowed the girls to see him in his human form.

Komajiro is so happy that his brother is back to normal, he runs over to his brother, and happily says, "Komsan, you're your normal size again."

"Happy to be back to normal," Komasan says, happily to be back to his normal size.

He then face the girls and says, "Thanks girls."

"It was no trouble," Pinkie says with a smile on her face.

After the crazy day, the girls along with the boys head back to Applejack's house. As they are going inside, Komasan is starting to rub his hand, and is feeling a little in pain.

Komajiro notices this, and asks with concern, "What's wrong Komasan?"

"My hand is hurting me a little," Komasan answers, continues to rub his hand where the flower use to be.

Applejack looks at Komasan hand to see what's wrong. When she looks at Komasan's hand, she can see Komasan's hand is a bit purple, and having a bit of a rash.

"Looks to me you got little case of frostbite being covered in the ice or so long, but don't worry I know just the thing that will help," Applejack says.

After getting inside, Applejack puts a warm cloth on Komasan's wrist hoping to make it feel better. They then have some milk, and some apple fritters to give them strength after what they been through today. Sunset and the others are still rather confused on how the flower ends up with Equestrian magic, and wonder if they'll have any other encounter with wild Equestrian magic. One thing they do know, they have enough magic mayhem for one day, at least until the next magic problem.

Author's Note:

Next time: Komasan and Komajiro are introduced to Twilight's device.