• Published 17th Aug 2012
  • 1,130 Views, 26 Comments

June - 2012 (T.W.G.) - The Writer's Group



Well, if we're being honest here, random can't really cover the hilarity inside...

  • ...
2
 26
 1,130

Skin Grafts - lolcatsmanseven

Author: lolcatsmanseven
Prompt: Luna and cooking
Title: Skin Grafts


Luna was bored. She was currently on laying on her bed, on her back and with her head over the side. She was staring at an upside down picture of the Wonderbolts. She sighed. There were only so many times she could ogle Sourin’s body.

She rolled onto her side. I know, Luna thought, I’ll see if anyone wants to play Borderlands with me. She nodded, firm in her conviction to find a playmate. She stood up, and walked to her door. Opening it, she walked across the hall and into her sister’s room. It was empty.

Luna looked into the empty room, and her head drooped. “I just wanted someone to play with me.” And she began to walk back to her room.

Suddenly, her vision was filled with pink.

“Hiya there! I heard you wanted a friend to play with, so here I am!”

Luna’s eyes widened, and she gave a shrill scream as she slammed the intruder into a nearby wall. Her breathing relaxed as she saw it was only Pinkie Pie. She released her magical hold on the mare, who fell to the ground.

“Well that wasn’t very nice you silly filly! You could have hurt your dear Aunt Pinkie! Anyhoo, do you want to play with me? Well, of course you want to play with me, I mean who wouldn’t want to play with the pink party pony? No one, that’s who!”

Luna’s eyes began to spin from the excessive amount of speech emanating from the pink pony’s mouth. She was too dizzy to notice she was being pulled to the kitchen.

Luna saw she was in the kitchen, and wondered why. She slipped back into her Royal Canterlot Dialect. Though she could speak correctly, she found ponies reactions to it amusing. “PINKAMINA DIANE PIE! ‘TIS A FOR THOU TO PARTAKE IN THE PLAYING OF GAMES WITH US! BUT, WE WONDER WHY DID’ST THOU BRING US TO THE KITCHEN?

Pinkie’s head popped out of a cupboard. “Do you like soup?”

YES, BUT-

Suddenly, she noticed Pinkie had a huge soup pan on the stove, and was putting miscellaneous items into it. She saw corn chips, popcorn, and even chocolate disappear into the soup. Luna flew up next to Pinkie, and asked, “FORSOOTH, WHY’ST THOU ADDING CORN CHIPS TO THE SOUP?”

Pinkie zipped up to the still airborne princess who was staring into the monstrosity in front of her, and said, “Yo Luna, I heard you like to eat soup while you play games, so I’m gonna put some games in your soup so you can play games while you eat soup!” Luna was puzzled, so she tore her eyes off of the bubbling concoction in front of her and looked at the party pony.

Luna froze. She saw, clutched in Pinkie’s hooves, her XBOX. Without warning, Pinkie dropped her XBOX into the soup.

Luna shouted, “My Baby! Have no fear, We shall savest thou!” and dove into the soup.

And thus Luna became the first Alicorn to get skin grafts.

Comments ( 7 )

What, everyone did a comedy this time? What happened to the four or five super deep insightful ones we usually get. Oh well. I should probably read these later. Its kind of interesting to get individule recognition this time. :ajsmug:

Damn, we're crazy. The good bad only kind of crazy

1105091 Mine was a horror story...
At least, it wasn't supposed to be particularly humorous.

1121263 I did it on all previous T.W.G.'s stories. :raritywink:
PS: Oh, the Gestalt collab is already starting. Even though the list isn't completely filled, the randomizer site gave me on my first try some people grouped together for the first slots. :twilightsmile:

1105091 :twilightoops: While I'm glad someone found my story humorous, it was intended as a Philip k Dick-style reality riff... :raritydespair:

1121284
I don't know if I would neccissartily call it a comedy. I was responding more to the fact that this collection in general is referred to as a comedy and random piece.

darnit...
I submitted mine too late.
No views. D:

Login or register to comment