• Published 24th Jul 2019
  • 2,875 Views, 46 Comments

of changelings and magic, a odd combination - Kamen rider yokai



twilight really didn't know just what she was getting into but fused to a certain changeling queen wasn't what she expected.

  • ...
4
 46
 2,875

meeting the parents

A week after finding out their merged form was pregnant Twilight decided to inform her parents of the situation by inviting them over about some news. It had taken Chrysalis a while to help it sink in that yes they were going to be parents and that they were going to be aunts. At the moment the castle was being set up for the arrival of Twilight's parents.

Weaver was a big help in keeping Twilight's stress down. The changeling nurse was like all changelings emphatic but hers was geared a lot more to therapy and keeping her charges calm if they have a history of breakdowns. Which meant Chrysalis had to help Twilight go through her issues as they found out the first time they fell asleep that they also shared dreams thankfully in separate bodies. Weaver was not only the hive's medical doctor but also worked as a therapist when undercover. Her job made her vital to the hive and the only changeling able to order Chrysalis around on matters of her health.

So after getting the castle ready Twilight wondered how this was going to turn out. Thankfully Pinkie Pie was very helpful setting up the castle even if Weaver had a stern talking to with the party cannon. Apparently, after the wedding, her workload had increased for months after the cannon was used on the changelings traumatizing most with a fear of any canon which when something similar to a cannon goes off every ling in the area was forced unconscious from the fear. The scolding had the side effect of showing that changelings were much like ponies and can have that kind of fear. But to cripple the hive in such a way would take years before they could fix the situation.

Apparently, Chrysalis took three-quarters of the hive that day and each of them sans Chrysalis had been hit by the party cannon and thus gained that fear. Only the medical changelings were unscathed. And seeing as Twilight was going to marry Chrysalis once they separate this was her problem as well as a ruler of a nation. Twilight resolved to ask Luna for lessons on dream-walking to help with that later and felt Chrysalis feel the approval of the decision. After all, this was a matter of the mind. Sitting at her throne Twilight knew her parents Nightlight and Twilight Velvet was heading up the castle path now.

This was going to be a long conversation Twilight could feel it. At least she had Chrysalis with her through it. Seeing each other's memories had made both able to know each other better than themselves. Which brought a lot of confusion at first but now they couldn't imagine not having the other around they knew each other's worst secrets and fears and accepted them.

Taking a deep breath Twilight and chrysalis knew this was going to be an uphill battle as twilight had a fear of her parents disowning her if this didn't go the way she felt it would.

Eventually her parents entered the throne room and both stumbled on seeing twilight but actually calmed her by being worried parents. One recap of what happened later both unicorns took a moment to think.

"Well I'm going to be honest twilight this is a lot to take in. I mean chrysalis the same changeling who took cadance's place and impersonate her, nearly ruined the wedding of our son, and tried to take over equestria is now merged with you and as a result your going to be parents. Are you sure she's changed?" Asked nightlight.

"Couldn't really be helped. We ended up sharing memories of each others lives when asleep. Honestly we both know each other better than ourselves now. Plus apparently we both have been helping each other with some issues brought on by our respective upbringing. Weaver is our nurse on the changeling side while nurse red heart is our nurse on the pony side. We wanted to make sure our child is going to be alright. She will be the first of a new race in equestria so there is a lot of worry there about raising her but twilight has assured me that we can do it." Chrysalis said shrugging their shoulders.

"It helps shining and cadence forgive her for the wedding we still need a name for our daughter though. Changelings have a tendency for insect based names while I want her to also have some pony roots to her" twilight added.

"So far the best changeling name we can decide on is spinnerette as it can be shorten to spinner" chrysalis offered.

"That sounds like a good second half of her name so you need help on the first half. Well if she ends up as much a book worm as twilight and seeing as I'm a writer why not go with Story as her name." Velvet suggested.

"That means her name will be story spinner" nightlight mused.

"Story spinnerette? It does have a unique ring to it" chrysalis said a smile growing on their face.

"So guess until you figure out how to separate the wedding is going to be on hold" asked velvet.

"We figured out that the baby is what's keeping us merged after we figured out how to separate our magic. Our body is doing it to keep the baby safe so we won't be unlikely to unfuse until after the baby is born. Though just in case I'm working on a safe version of this fusion as a spell just in case of emergencies. One where anyone can use it not just unicorns and changelings with alicorns. I'm also adding a failsafe so the result won't get in our situation it depends on the people using it" twilight informed.

"Bit of a last resort kind of thing and will need absolute trust to work. After this twilight and I are completely sure we can't harm the other I think even separate we now share a bond that's soul deep" chrysalis added.

"So what now are you both going to just stay inside and not let anyone see you?" Velvet asked knowing her daughter.

"Right you don't live in ponyvile the townsfolk have a habit of stampeding when startled and they panic way to much at the slightest thing. So much chaos I'm not surprised discord moved in after he reformed. He really loves the place" chrysalis said shuddering. Twilights memories gave her a insight to the town which will help her when they get used to being married.

"And one look at us and we might see a flash mob as a result. I'm worried they might try to run us out of town" Twilight added.

"Looks like if I'm going to be here for six months more I can try and fix that problem because while ponies are naturally skittish these folks take it to extremes which means therapy sessions" weaver groused.

"To be fair they are right up to the ever free so they do have a reason for that" twilight admitted.

"Maybe if we keep some of the changelings as guards to keep the dangers of the forest in they will calm down. With our empathy we can act as a early warning. And since fluttershy was deemed baroness of the forest I had some changelings tutor her on the politic side while she is busy making the ever free a nature reserve and hired that zebra friend of yours as a employee to keep studying the forest and act as a guide of the woods" chrysalis said as a possible solution.

"Yes and that means you have to confront this issue before ponies start wondering where you are. Honey your a Princess you can't hide in fear forever as you still need to hold court" nightlight said giving twilight a look.

"Right guess I'm being a bit silly or some of both our paranoia bled out into me. That or its the mood swings from being pregnant" twilight said sheepishly.

"Definitely the mood swings your mother here kept thinking she was on a deadline when she had you when it was just her stressing out over nothing" nightlight said amused.

"That explains where I get my love of books" twilight deadpanned.

Velvet pouted as she blushed.

"Night your getting the couch for that" she told her husband.

"Hey it helped calm down twilight and I'm sure chrysalis is finding this funny so its worth it." Nightlight said giving his wife a smirk.

"Now I see where shining got his sense of humor if he grew up around these two" chrysalis giggled confirming nightlights statement.

"Right guess its time to let the town know what happened and hope they don't over react. Its already a bit of a shock just seeing this body for the first time... Which now makes me wonder what story is going to look like when she's born" twilight said.

Comments ( 17 )

Nice to see this story update, I hope more are going to come.

Yeah decided that if I'm going to continue this better stop sitting on it. Updates will be sporadic here as my focus is on my Fnaf story and my Kamen rider Zi-o story. You would be surprised that I don't have a beta reader for my fnaf story here and it's very popular in just the first draft state.

nice work.

10518616
How do you think they got close enough to practically kidnap everypony in ponyville except for trixie, starlight, discord, and thorax in to where and back again? My theory there was that they had to be really close by ponyville in a place that isn't frequented a lot and notice how once twilight got her new castle after tirek they stopped going to the castle of two sisters or as I personally called it Eclipse castle due to the royal sister's being the sun and moon respectively? They had to hole up somewhere to prepare for that mass takeover. A lot just starts to make sense as well in to where and back again it was pretty jarring to start off with Changling invasion as we don't know when they pulled off the kidnapping and switch before then. I'm just trying to fill in the gap on how that even happened. And butterfly that away a bit with twilight ending up catching them before they got fully prepared. It's something I put a lot of thought into for this.

10608809
think reformed changeling but a more even blend of the thumbnail pic so even blend of alicorn wings, changeling wings, and the traits of both races. this happened by accident and thus wasn't directed in the result of the fusion. so while the cover shows what happens with a not directed fusion is like the child will show what a proper fusion is as well she will have the genetics of both twilight and chrysalis. that's what I meant by close enough but not exactly in what their daughter will look like once she is born.

3.5 years later, chapter update.

Still better than some that I know.

10663532
inspiration takes time plus I'm focusing on a fnaf/mlp story at the moment so my creativity is taking a while to get back to this.

10663966
looking good ... im expecting more good reading to come out of this

10663966
plz more ... great read

10663966
i still have my eye on this...

11254336
will come back to it when I'm done with my current focus which is a glitch in equestria series just reached the near halfway point of the first story of it. 64 whole chapters of the thing so I'm barely at 31 of it right now. so it may take a long while before I get back to this. sorry, its taking so long but between getting a job, having to worry about my dad's current problems and trying to not stress out enough to get sick I've been very busy. my dad has been having issues with regaining his driver's license so I won't be seeing my immediate family for a while until dad clears those issues up. its been understandably a stressful six months now for me. ... plus major writers block before that. and yes the reason I haven't been on for six months this year much is that I got a job so I'm busy five days a week normally.

11256718
don't stress yourself ... i was just trying to let ya know that your work is appreciated and that ill happily wait for next chapter

11257357
sorry kinda sounded impatient to me there so let's just chalk that up as tone is hard to read through text for that. I'm not abandoning this story just have a lot of my focus on a whole series at the moment. plus I don't really have that much time to write anymore except on the weekends so updates are going to be slowed down more at least when I'm not hit with writer's block.

11258149
your life and wellbeing is more important ... I will be here waiting whenever there is an update ... writer's block be dammed

More good

I'm really loving this story I can't wait to see more from this and I wonder what fusion twisalis would look like on the Equestria girls side which in all honesty i wished was used more often.

Login or register to comment