• Published 21st Apr 2017
  • 3,162 Views, 16 Comments

A Meeting In A Strange Timeline. - ChAoS pOnY



During Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer's battle across time Princess Twilight ends up in a timeline with two other timeline jumping Princesses. You made this story popular 4/23/2017.

  • ...
7
 16
 3,162

Ghostbuckers

The Time Portal opened and Nyx, the CMC, Twist, and a white alicorn filly with a fiery mane and tail fell out of the portal and onto the table on top of a skyscraper. Then another portal opened and Princess Sunset Shimmer and an earth pony Sonata fell out next to them. "Hey Shimmy, what is Lumen doing here and when did he become a she?" Sonata asked as she pointed at Lux.

"Gender swap double, remember when we met Sundown Blaze, Symphony Dusk, and Nox who looks like the black filly over there?" Sunset asked.

"Oh yeah." Sonata answered before noticing another set of CMC and Nyx in grey jumpsuits and strange backpacks looking at them and Diamond Tiara wearing bubbles also watching them in front of a gate with two diamond dogs flanking her. "Hey, I know this movie. Have you done the 'Are you a God' part?"

"Yeah and Scootaloo, when asked if y'all are a God.... YOU! ANSWER! YES!" Applebloom yelled as smoke rose from her bow.

"Geez, I said I was sorry." Scootaloo grumbled.

"Hello? World ending filly waiting here." Diamond Tiara called out.

"That's it!" Nyx yelled. "This filly is toast."

The Ghostbuckers then lined up, but were interrupted by Sunset Shimmer, "You have to cross the streams and aim for the gate. It's the only way to beat her."

"Umm... Thank you." Sweetie Belle said.

"Anything else?" Nyx asked and all the others shook their heads no. She then looked at her fellow ghostbuckers and said, "Got your wands?"

They all unhooked their wands from the Proton Spell Packs, "Holding!"

"Heat'em Up!"

Suddenly all of their wands began charging up as Diamond Tiara began looking nervous. "Smoking!"

"Full Power Charge!"

The sound of the charge went to a higher pitch. "Ready!"

"Then let's show this fake bully how we do things here in Ponyville City!" Nyx said as they all aimed past her at the gate.

"Hey, can't we like talk this out over milkshakes and cookies?" The now terrified Diamond Tiara asked.

"How about nope." Applebloom said with a smirk.

"Fire and cross the streams!" Nyx yelled as Diamond Tiara ducked as the streams merge over her head and then she was sucked back through the gate yelling, "I hate blank flanks!" Just before the gate slammed shut and the two diamond dogs became Silver Spoon and the real Diamond Tiara.

"You four better not have damaged those spell packs my daddy bought for our business or I am taking it out of your pay!" Diamond Tiara yelled before adding, "Then I'm giving you your bonuses for saving us from that cheap wannabe copy."

"This changes nothing!" Lux yelled as the portal opened and they were all sucked up into it.

"OH COME ON!" Scootaloo yelled as the portal closed behind them and a second one opened to suck up Sunset and Sonata, but before it closed Sunset winked at the Ghostbuckers and fired off a spell before the portal closed. As soon as the spell hit the roof it began playing music as the Cutie Mark Map disappeared and was replaced with the sight of all six fillies dancing on the roof as the crowd below cheered the cities new heroes.

Author's Note:

I couldn't resist this one.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment