• Published 21st Apr 2017
  • 3,136 Views, 16 Comments

A Meeting In A Strange Timeline. - ChAoS pOnY



During Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer's battle across time Princess Twilight ends up in a timeline with two other timeline jumping Princesses. You made this story popular 4/23/2017.

  • ...
7
 16
 3,136

Oh No!

Another failure, another timeline Twilight thought as she fell out of the time portal with Spike on her back. They were just getting up when another portal opened, only to be bowled over by five fillies falling out of the portal. "Will you all get your tail out of my face Nyx!" "That's not my tail, I'm over here." "Scootaloo?" "Under Twist, Sweetie Belle." "This is getting annoying." "Girls, would you mind getting off me." "Mom!" "I don't think so. Not unless Barb suddenly became a boy dragon." "Mom? Twilight what's going on?" "I have no ideal Spike."

Finally Twilight had enough and levitated everyone off of her and sat them down on the table. "Okay, now please tell me what's going on and why one of you called me Mom?" Twilight asked.

"Umm... My name is Nyx Sparkle and you, or a version of you, adopted me after a crazy cult tried to bring Nightmare Moon back. Only they made me instead, things happened and I became Nightmare Moon with 2 weeks of eternal night, brought back the sun, saved you from being hung, cured the cultists who were being controlled by part of Nightmare Moon, fought off a bunch of monsters, Freed Princesses Celestia and Luna, got depowered back down to being a foal and adopted by you, then Discord was cleaning out his closet and gave Celestia an old mirror that made an evil foal version of her named Lux, (gasp) Lux escaped and stole a spell from a crazy unicorn named Starlight Glimmer, and now we have to stop her from changing the past so you and your friends will become the Elements of Harmony, so you can defeat Nightmare Moon and I can be created from part of her sometime between King Sombra's defeat and your becoming an alicorn." Nyx explained before falling backwards and gasping out of breath.

"Wait what?!!" Twilight and Spike said together before the other Cutie Mark Crusaders explained everything much slower.

"Okay, let me get this straight, there's a female version of me who has a crush on Big Mac." Spike said with a confused look.

"And Shining Armor." Applebloom said.

"And Time Turner." Scootaloo said.

"And Prince Blueblood." Sweetie Belle added.

"And Thunderlane." Twist chipped in.

"And..." Applebloom started to add.

"I get it, my female version is boy crazy" Spike grumbled as he sat with his arms crossed, before glancing over at where Twilight and Nyx sat talking while watching a tumble weed blow past an old rusty sign that read 'The Everfree Desert Next Water 350 Miles'.

"So I don't exist in your timeline?" Nyx asked in a sad voice as she tried to hold back her tears. Then she found herself being wrapped in a purple wing.

"No, but I met other princesses from other timelines who are stuck doing the same thing as us and trying to save their timelines. So I think we're just meeting each other like two ships sailing past each other on the ocean. We're both heading to different places, but for a little while we're close enough to say hello." Twilight said before smiling down at Nyx, "Besides your mom has to be, as Rainbow Dash puts it, 20% cooler than me to raise such a wonderful foal like you." They sat there for a minute longer before Twilight said, "Cake, Celestia's biggest weakness is cake. So in the next timeline you see one, grab it and use it to distract her long enough to prevent her from changing the past."

"You really think it will work?" Nyx asked.

"I don't know, but if nothing else you and your friends can eat the cake while thinking of something else." Twilight said.

That was when the portals began to open. "But we didn't activate it." Nyx said as the portals began pull them apart.

"It happened when I met the others." Twilight said as she grabbed Spike and watched the others grab onto Nyx. "I think it might be automatic if there is more than one of us in a timeline."

"Goodbye and good luck with Starlight Glimmer." Nyx yelled.

"You too and don't forget what I said about the cake." Twilight called out.

With that they were gone and the Cutie Map Table disappeared. A few minutes later Queen Lux appeared in a flash of light, but couldn't find the source of alicorn magic she had sensed. She gave where the Tree of Harmony once stood a glance before teleporting back to her palace to make sure her throne made from the tree was still there. A moment later the sand blew away to reveal a sprout where the table once stood, a crystalline sprout. Tiny though it was, like hope, faith, or love it would someday move mountains.

Author's Note:

I had so much fun with the first one I think I'll keep going.