• Published 21st Apr 2017
  • 3,160 Views, 16 Comments

A Meeting In A Strange Timeline. - ChAoS pOnY



During Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer's battle across time Princess Twilight ends up in a timeline with two other timeline jumping Princesses. You made this story popular 4/23/2017.

  • ...
7
 16
 3,160

Princess Fluttershy of Cloudsdale

Yes this was inspired by this Video here.

Twilight Sparkle and Dusk Shine looked around at the Saddle Arabian city that had replaced Ponyville in this timeline and were trying to puzzle out how that worked when the heard horns being blown. The next thing they knew there was a parade going past as the singing started.

Make way for Princess Fluttershy

Say hey! It's Princess Fluttershy

Then the very familiar voice of Discord began singing as a very embarrassed alicorn Fluttershy rode past on a Ursa Minor that looked like a very smug Angel Bunny.

Hey! Clear the way in the old Bazaar

Hey you!

Let us through!

It's a bright new star!

Oh Come!

Be the first on your block to meet her eye!

Then Pinkie joined in sing as she bounced around in front of the Ursa Bunny.

Make way!

Here she comes!

Ring bells! Bang the drums!

Are you gonna love this gal!

Princess Fluttershy! Fabulous she!

Fluttershy of Cloudsdale

Genuflect, show some respect

Down on one knee!

Now, try your best to stay calm

Brush up your sunday salaam

The come and meet her spectacular coterie

As they watched they saw Discord teleporting and shape shifting into different ponies amongst the ponies watching as he sang.

Princess Fluttershy!

Mighty is she!

Fluttershy of Cloudsdale

Strong as ten earth ponies, definitely!

She faced the galloping hordes

A hundred diamond dogs with swords

Who sent those goons to their lords?

Why, Princess Fluttershy

Next thing they knew Pinkie was balancing on a ball on the back of a camel by her nose while singing.

She's got seventy-five golden camels

Purple peacocks

She's got fifty-three

When it comes to exotic-type mammals

Has she got a zoo?

I'm telling you, it's a world-class menagerie

Then Discord appeared in front of them in a gold tuxedo as he sang.

Princess Fluttershy! Beautiful is she, Fluttershy of Cloudsdale

That physique! How can I speak

Weak at the knee

Well, get on out in that square

Adjust your tux and tail and prepare

To gawk and grovel and stare at Princess Flu...

"STOP!!!" Mayor Made yelled into a megaphone. "Discord! I gave you permission to put on a production of Aladdin in a theater. NOT! I REPEAT NOT! TRANSFORM THE ENTIRE TOWN INTO A GIANT STAGE AND SING COPYRIGHTED SONGS IN A WAY THAT WILL GET US SUED! CHANGE EVERYTHING BACK AND I MEAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!" With that she turned and started stomping back towards her office, but then stopped in front of the cutie mark map and looked at Twilight Sparkle and Dusk Shine. "Do I even want to know?"

"Just passing through from different alternate timelines." Dusk Shine said as the time portal opened and sucked him and Barb up into it.

"Well please come again when things are less crazy." Mayor Mare called out as Twilight and Spike got sucked up into the time portal just as Ponyville returned to normal.