• Published 21st Apr 2017
  • 3,135 Views, 16 Comments

A Meeting In A Strange Timeline. - ChAoS pOnY



During Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer's battle across time Princess Twilight ends up in a timeline with two other timeline jumping Princesses. You made this story popular 4/23/2017.

  • ...
7
 16
 3,135

Honorary Villain

Celestia looked at the leader of the ponies arrayed 'against' her with a look of exasperation before saying, "No Pinkie, you still can't be the next villain."

"But I have evil minions and a cool bad guy costume." Pinkie Pie said as she pointed to her 'minions'.

Looking past her 'enemy' at the 'minions' she asked, "Enjoying your basket of muffins Derpy and Dinky?" Both mother and Daughter looked up with big smiles as they ate their choconut surprise muffins and wearing matching T-shirts that read '237th Annual Mother/Daughter Canterlot Muffin Eating Champions' nodded. Looking next to them she asked, "Enjoying your tea Fluttershy and... Kevin was it?" The two Fluttershys nodded as they sipped their tea. Both were wearing doctor coats and goggles on their heads and seemed to be enjoying themselves. Next she look at the high stakes, boys vs. girls touch hoofball game between the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Button Mash, Pipsqueak, Featherweight, Snips and Snails, that was being officiated by Big Mac and the other Pie sisters and asked, "Still a tie My Little Ponies?" This seemed to distract Snails, who tripped and ended up muzzle to muzzle with Silver Spoon. The two foals then ran around yelling about cooties. Shaking her head she turned to a group of buffalo eating apple pies and said, "Ya'at'eeh Chief Thunderhooves, enjoying your pies?" Chief Thunderhooves nodded as he finished his third pie. Finally she looked to three ponies sunbathing with two other grumpy looking ponies in maid's outfits serving them drinks. With a giggle she asked, "Lose a bet Applejack, Rainbow Dash?" Both 'maids' grumbled before nodding. She then asked one of the sunbathers, "Let me guess, they forgot that gems are often found in very dirty, hard, rocky places didn't they?" Rarity nodded while wearing her new gem encrusted sunglasses. Then she asked the other two sunbathers, "I take it your enjoying your summer vacation as much as the kids are?" The local school teacher, Cheerilee, and the preschool and kindergarten teacher, Love Tap, both nodded.

Finally she looked back at Pinkie and said, "Pinkie, your minions are anyone who showed up because it sounded fun or because you bribed them with treats. Though why Fluttershy is dressed like that is still a mystery."

"Umm... I like Dr. Adorable comics and Pinkie told me to wear my cosplay outfit." Fluttershy said.

Celestia gave her a smile before continuing, "As for the bad guy costume, your wearing the infinite chocolate milk hat Discord gave you last year with a plastic King Sombra horn you got from that haunted house in the crystal empire during the last crystal fair stuck to it, the moon themed socks Luna gave you last Hearth Warming Eve, a pair of changeling style goggles, a T-shirt for the rock band 'Colts of Tartarus' because it has Tirek in chains in the background, and an equal sign sticker over your cutie mark."

"Yeah, but I have hostages!" Pinkie Pie said pointing to her 'Hostages' at a second cutie mark map that had appeared a short time ago.

Rolling her eyes, Celestia looked over at the hostages and asked Discord, "Are you sure you don't want to know the secret to solving the minotaur finger trap puzzle?"

"No, I'm going to beat this thing without cheating or using my powers like I pinkie promised." As he yanked and pulled yet again in vain.

Looking to her sister as she gave a loud snore from her bed as she slept with ear plugs and a sleep mask on, Celestia asked Pinkie Pie, "Do I even want to know how you did it?"

Turning and giving you a wink Pinkie said, "Let's just say I have friends who love it when I do certain things and just leave it at that."

She then looked at the two Cadences and Shining Armors and a ten year old alicorn named Flurry Heart before asking, "Everything okay?"

"Yes." Said the cyborg Shining Armor as he looked towards her with half his face replaced with crystal before flicking his crystal wings out. "I have explained what has lead to me being like this in roughly ten years."

"And I have explained why they need to increase funding to research and development as well as the importance of a 'no time magic near the crystal heart' rule." The older Cadence said.

Celestia then looked to Princess Twilight Sparkle and Prince Dusk Shine and asked, "Any suggestions on how my male counterpart would deal with Pinkie Pie?"

"Have you tried having Discord and Luna agree too and naming her a honorary villain?" Dusk Shine asked. "It worked for Prince Solaris when Bubble Berry tried the same thing and Eris and Prince Artemis were happy to have enough players for their monthly former villains card game."

"Who else is part of the game?" Twilight asked.

"Barb after the greed growth incident and Elusive after what happened with the book." Dusk Shine said as he looked over at the two baby dragons who were eating cookies while telling Flurry Heart about the smarty pants doll/ egghead action figure incident.

"Fine with me." Discord said as he finally got free and bounced it off Luna's head, waking her up. She glared at him with the mask pushed up above her eyes and ear plugs floating next to her. "Pinkie Pie, honorary villain, monthly game."

"Fine, now return us and our bed to the castle post hast. Slender Mare part 4 opened in theaters last night and I will be very busy tonight." Luna said as she pulled her mask down and put back in her ear plugs before Discord snapped his fingers and teleported her back to her room.

"Okay your a honorary villain, now excuse me while I talk with our..." Celestia said as she turned to see the two time portals closing up and the table disappear. "Well $#π℅!!!"

Author's Note:

I couldn't get this one out of my head while working on Beware The Embers Of A Dying Light.