• Published 18th Mar 2017
  • 354 Views, 21 Comments

The Origen of Saint Partrick - Xx soul sorrow xX



A little story just to cekebrate this holiliday yesterday :)

  • ...
15
 21
 354

Big Mac Attack

Saint Partick grabbed Mac's arms and rips at them. They start to come off the socket but don't. Bug Mac SCREAM LIKE A DIDDLE. but he don't. He cannot even.

Then Brody chimes in and grabs the sack and swings it and it hits Big Mac and he falls down and Brody and Saint Pa laugH.
Big mac cried in pain...

Big Mac thought about just ending it right then and there... If only he didn't call Partick like a big baguette...

"What are you gonna do, idiOt????? HahahbHasnahabahahhahaha"

He looked iver at the Maim Six.

"help me" and so they did.

Fluttershy grabbed the left arm of Saint Partick. Pinkamena grabbed the right. Twilight grabbed one leggie and Harrison grab the other leggie. Then Big mac spit in his face and the ponies pulled him off. Brody was still there but he couldn't fight so it didn't matter. They ponies drag Saint Patirk to the Ledge of Ponyvile and throw him off. He tumbled down with crack bones like CRACCCKK. And he yelled "Ouchie momma"

Then they wanted to threw Brody down too, but instead he went with Harrison. Harrison wanted him to get a chance at life. He popped Brody Eyeball back into its head and Brody higged him. They were like a gay couple. Everyone said "Aw"
Pinkameba and Fluttershy were not saying Aww though, because they wanted to date Harrison and now they couldn't.

Big Mac walk to the sackie. He open up and Rainbow popped out like a puppy in a bag. He pulled Rainbow up and kissed her face. Rainbow didn't kiss back until the 4th kiss to her face. They kissed. Everyone said like WOOOOOOO and even Brody said it and more teeth flew out.

It was a day of love and remembrance of what is important... Love and kimdness toward loved ones, courage, and having a good time. And that is the true meaning of Saint Patick's Day.

Author's Note:

Unmotivated so short sorry chapps, maybe next year

Comments ( 12 )

And to truly honor what the author falsely saw as the nation's true heritage, this entire story was written while drunk.

↑↑↑ Best-case scenario.

I'd say it's best read the same way, but I don't know if there's enough alcohol in the world...

I'd accidentally taken a swig from the wrong bottle while painting models and browsing and thought my time had come. Luckily this story was on the front page and a quick read later my desk was covered with the ex-contents of my stomach and I was poison free.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Don't listen to the naysayers, this is exquisite. :)

Ara

They should really do something about the Ponyville Ledge because of the dangers.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

I like this story so much I read it aloud with my mouth.

9538638

"What are you gonna do, idiOt????? HahahbHasnahabahahhahaha"

How did you not die at this part? I laughed so hard hearing you read it, I choked

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

9609309
who says I didn't

Will this story have SpongeBob SquarePants references in it?

11373924
I dont n remember did you find one?

Login or register to comment