• Published 3rd Feb 2017
  • 1,345 Views, 22 Comments

A Wonderbolt Trip - Rocky Boulder



Twilight gets sent back in time because of a magic mistake. She finds herself in the past when the Wonderbolts were founded.

  • ...
2
 22
 1,345

Chapter 12

*Twilight*

"So... what you are saying, is that you couldn't do the afterimage technique, and instead developed a new one?" Wing Edge said, still not believing that he just saw a new technique, that no one ever did before in recorded history.

"U...huh." I said nodding uncomfortably.

"You see this boys?" Wing Edge suddenly yelled out at Crimson, Free Breeze and his friend (who was apparently called Autumn Glider). "The lady only got into this, and is already flying loops around you!" He said, cackling as if he heard one of Pinkie's jokes.

"You're talking as if you're something special, and unlike Twilight you aren't!" Crimson snapped at him.

I blushed madly, and uncomfortably shied away. 'Well if you consider being an alicorn something special... But he doesn't know...' Realizing that made me blush even more. The last few years, if the praise wasn't coming from friends or family, then it was given to me only for being a Princess. This made a fuzzy feeling tingle inside me.

"It's not as if YOU have any achievements! Well, apart from the new academy wingup record you'll be making tomorrow! It means you'll have to beat the 1999 wingup academy record! You better be prepared for it!" He announced.

===*===

Apparently Crimson was sick on the next day. (Or at least he said so.)

Turned out he missed quite a lot...

After I payed rent for my room, I flew straight for the Academy. When I came in, compared the last time I arrived, which was much more cheerful, this was a complete opposite. Five Royal Guards (who were called ERP-Equestrian Royal Police back then... or back now... I'm confused) were talking with Wing Edge, or rather, arguing about something.

"I think that I would see a bucking ALICORN walking around!" Wing sounded so angry, that I almost decided to leave. Almost.

"You don't understand they could be hid-"

"Whats going on here?" I asked as I came into voice range.

"Oh, Twilight! Nice to see you. WELL apparently they think that AN ALICORN is hanging around somewhere here.

I tried to fake a laugh, as if I thought that to be ridiculous. (I surprisingly succeeded) "Why would you think that? It's not like there are three alicorns right?" Sorry Applejack, I lie surprisingly good.

"If you are implying the opposite, that means you are accusing Princess Celestia herself of lying. " I, Wing and all the others gathered there except the ERP froze. 'How does Celestia know?'

The officer looked at us suspiciously. "We will leave now. We have other places we need to check. If you sight the alicorn, report to Cloudsdale ERP."

Upon leaving, the officers slammed the door shut, making me jump.

"Well, that was pleasant. Let's start the training?" A typical move for this situation. Switch the subject.

Wing nodded halfheartedly, then turned around and forced a smile. "So who is still slacking?" This time, I was ready. I mean with the afterimage!

No one looked ashamed or like they are hiding something, so I suppose... I was the last one to learn the technique...

"Psst. Twilight. There's a black cloud hanging over your head." Free Breeze said. I looked up, finding out that he was right. I shoo'd it off.

"So. Unless I can't count, the Celebration is in... 3 weeks. For these three weeks we will be repeating the routine until perfection." Announced Wing Edge. "Also, be sure that the missing red brat get's the info."

"Hey!" I heard Autumn say behind me.

==*==

"Yes, Your Highness. We noticed a large spike on our sensors when she came in." The ERP officer finished.

"What a relief." Celestia eased herself into he favorite chair. "And here I was, doubting the power of the elements... Thought, it is rather interesting what she is doing with the Celebration flyers."

"Any orders?"

"I think she isn't a threat. Continue watching her. If she does anything suspicious, capture her and bring her to me. Also, give me her description. "

==*==

"THIS IS SO EXCITING!" Screamed Lilac Sparkle as she ran around the room, making documents and research notes go flying.

"What is it honey?" Asked a bright green stallion as he walked into the room.

"Remember the time spell I said I'd cast? Know what? It lead me to... Oh horseapples! I almost spilled it!"

"Spilled what... OH you mean the thing... ah... the thing... AHA the Butterfly Defect?"

Lilac facehoofed. "First, it's Effect. Second Yes. Also, honey, could you please see if the name Twilight popped up in any recent news?"

"Of course! I'll get to it then." Said the stallion as he sprinted down the hallway.

Author's Note:

YAY! Finally posted the chapter! (Even if it is small!)

Hope you enjoyed it!

If you don't understand why time flew by so fast while they were learning the Afterimage, t'was because they practiced the routine along with the technique.

Comments ( 7 )

8531505
yeah. they are getting closer to what she is.

8460276
This one is like Iron Will. Deal with it.:pinkiehappy:

8538022
Iron will is bipedal too though

And here we go,

Cause since when did Twilight Sparkle ever fail?

This story isn’t dead, right?

Login or register to comment