• Published 17th Jan 2017
  • 2,043 Views, 39 Comments

Odd Implementations - Warmachine



Triplets go from jealousy to intimacy.

  • ...
9
 39
 2,043
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

It's interesting to see the whole family now is into it. This pretty much means that the whole house is now fair game. They could even have fun on the breakfast table. This ranges from riding someone on the same stool, to spitroast or blowjob under the table, and so on. I certainly wouldn't mind if they invited Freeze over for breakfast then and gave her the 'most important meal of the day'. :rainbowkiss:

Just noticed that the changeling tag is missing. :pinkiesmile:

8193895 nor did I... But they qualify as OCs as well... I will probably change it at some point. Thanks for pointing that out!

Will there be a part 2 or why are all the chapters called part 1?

8422108
That is (or was, haven't decided yet) the plan. I am thinking about either possibly adding some new characters or switching to another family and eventually tying them all together. Any input is appreciated.

8425357
That would be really awesome
I hope you can get to it

I imagine you may have heard something along these lines, and if this comment tries your patience then I apologize now, but...is there any chance of us seeing a sequel, chapters for additional parts, short stories...anything:fluttershysad:? I'd really love to see more material based on this. Maybe when all parties are older after having had their first children? Some scenes showing how the family interacts on a regular basis after this little even? Seems like there could be so much more for it to end here:pinkiesad2:.

8879878
I appreciate your kind way of asking the question. I'm going to be honest, I was half way through the next chapter months ago and have not touched it since. If I were to continue it, there would be very little sex in it. That being said, I like your idea of a fast forward. This might just be a thing that happens. I'm not promising anything, but I'll see if I can finish off the story strong.

8881424
While I'm sure all of your fans would love to see a bit more of your clop material, many of your fans and I would certainly be happy with what you can manage. And thank you for hearing me out:twilightsmile:. Hope to hear more on this soon:raritywink:.

8881480
cheers m8, nothing ends my day right like hearing someone else got something out of what I did. So as genuine and honest as I can manage, Thank you for reading and I hope you continue to enjoy my work.

8881723
I still want to hear how freeze is doing

Login or register to comment