• Published 12th Jan 2017
  • 533 Views, 1 Comments

Vinyl Scratch Moves In - The Prank - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Vinyl moves in to Shining Armor's grandpa's house.

  • ...
 1
 533

Part 7

Shining Armor and Black Hole came back to the house and found Vinyl. "Hey, Vinyl!"

Vinyl looked up and saw the two walking. "Yeah? What's up?"

Black Hole was about to get his victory. "I want you to know something, baby."

Vinyl was concerned. "What's that? What are you trying to tell me?"

Black Hole put the eviction notice on the kitchen table. "I've been to the court house and pulled an eviction notice on you, you'll be out of here in two days."

Vinyl smirked. "Ha! I've got thirty days to bother you, bitch."

Black Hole raised an eyebrow and turned to his grandson. "Is that true?"

Shining Armor smiled. "That is true."

Black Hole thought he didn't get his victory. "GOD DAMN!"

Vinyl teased Black Hole some more. "Thirty days with you and me, baby, rock and roll, rock and roll, I'm a DJ, so I'm bringing up a party."

Black Hole thought it would be the best way to get Vinyl out of his house is to ask her. "Why don't you do the right thing and leave?"

Vinyl rolled his eyes. "I don't have to do the right things, I don't believe in the right things,... bitch. I'm not going nowhere, make me."

Black Hole's eyes came to rage. "I WANT HER GONE!"

Vinyl sang an annoying tune. "I'm not going nowheeeeeeeeeere! I'm not leaving, I'm going to be here, I'm not leaving."

Black Hole grabbed a hammer. Shining Armor screamed in fright, he grabbed his grandfather's arm to stop him. "Grandpa, what are you doing?! This isn't safe."

Black Hole screamed with rage. "GIVE ME THAT GOD DAMN HAMMER! I'LL KILL THAT GOD DAMN BITCH!"

Vinyl ran to Black Hole and put her hand in his face. "Hey! Hey! It's a joke! It's a joke! It's a joke!"

Shining Armor took the hammer from Black Hole's grip. "Grandpa, listen to her!"

Black Hole looked at Vinyl in the eyes. "It's a what?"

Vinyl breathed heavily as she calmed Black Hole down. "It's a joke, Black Hole, it's a joke. This is your house."

Black Hole's turned red with rage and screamed. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Vinyl stepped away from Black Hole a little. "I'll go, but we got you."

Shining Armor agreed. "Exactly, it's a prank."

Black Hole had his mouth wide open with shock. "Throughout almost the whole week you kept it up?"

Shining Armor and Vinyl nodded.

Shining wiped sweat off his forehead. "We got him good."

Vinyl had to agree. "We did."

Suddenly, Black Hole grabbed his hammer and tried to hit Shining with it. "I'LL BUST YOU IN THE HEAD!"

Shining screamed with terror as Black Hole raged upon him and Vinyl. "Hey, CHILL OUT! Jesus Christ!" He took the hammer out of his grip again.

Vinyl was annoyed. "Calm it down, we just said it's a prank."

Black Hole glared. "Get out. Channel five and you're dead." He ran to his room to find something.

Vinyl stepped back in fear. "Oh shit, he's getting something from his room, I'm out." She ran for the door and left the house. "See you later, Black Hole, welcome back."

Black Hole came out with a machete.

Shining saw it and stopped him. "She's gone! Oh my god! She left!"

Black Hole pointed his sharp knife at his grandson. "I'll slice and dice, bitch. In case if he comes back, I'm ready to strike." He placed his knife on top of his refrigerator. "GET OUT!"

Shining smiled. "How do you feel?"

Black Hole didn't answer the question. "GET OUT!"

Then, the grandson frowned. "No."

Black Hole picked up the knife again.

That made Shining run. "I'm gone, I'll leave."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment