• Published 12th Jan 2017
  • 534 Views, 1 Comments

Vinyl Scratch Moves In - The Prank - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Vinyl moves in to Shining Armor's grandpa's house.

  • ...
 1
 534

Part 4

Shining Armor and Black Hole were standing outside until the sky turned dark. Black Hole is starting to get upset about Vinyl moving into his house. "I had enough of this shit, I be at your house in the morning."

Shining Armor looked at the ground, then he looked through the window to see Vinyl sitting on the rocking chair near the kitchen table. "What is the deal, dude. How come she won't leave?"

Black Hole thought about the money. "Because, you won't pay her or something. I paid her to house sit until I come back from my vacation, but now she's moving in. She said it worth five hundred dollars."

Shining Armor doesn't have that amount of money. "Five hundred dollars? I don't have that amount of money."

Black Hole looked through the window to check on Vinyl. "Get rid of her, Shining, please. Tell you what, I'll see you at your house, if you pay her."

Vinyl gets off the chair and heads to the door. Shining Armor took a step back from the door. "Hold up, she's coming."

Vinyl opens the door and tells Black Hole to come in the house. "Come on, it's getting late so it's time for you to go to bed now. We don't do shit outside when it's dark."

Black Hole threw a chair off his front porch. "I'm not 9 years old."

Vinyl didn't care about it at all. "I don't give a damn about how old you are, lets go, big boy."

Black Hole ignored it. "I ain't going, you can't make me."

Vinyl tried to pull him in. "Come get it in your crib, big boy."

"No."

"Get in."

"No."

"I'm calling the law."

"Call them." Black Hole tried to get away.

Vinyl made a small move before Black Hole could do something. "Go ahead, do something."

Black Hole glared at the DJ. "Shut your mouth, you're disturbing the neighbors."

Vinyl made a scary glare no one has ever seen before. "You are, get in here now." She grabbed Black Hole's arm and pulled him inside the house. "Get to bed, you're not going to talk to all of my neighbors with this bullshit."

They are Black Hole's neighbors. "My neighbors."

Vinyl talked back to the old man. "Mine."

Black Hole shouted. "MINE!"

Vinyl ignored the shout. "I'm already out of coffee and tea, bitch."

Black Hole walked to his new bedroom door and walked inside the room. "Whatever."

Vinyl smirked. "Bye-bye, save electricity. Good night, see you in the morning, big boy, who says."

Shining Armor thought he should start helping his grandfather, he walked into the room and saw him looking out the window. "We should do something. How do we get rid of her?"

Black Hole turned around to look at his grandson. "How about I dig a hole and put her ass in it, I'll put her in a shallow grave, there will be no more tea around."

Shining Armor heard Vinyl make a rude comment about what Black Hole said what he's going to do to her. "She just 'screw you' I heard her."

Black Hole didn't care. "Yeah, she's like you, but I'm not screwing that bitch."

Shining Armor tried to head to the door to get her. "I'm going to tell her to get in here."

Black Hole widened his eyes. "No."